看 我知道你们在今天早上的事情上损失惨重
Look... I know you guys took a hit this morning with that deal.
我可以帮你
I can help.
你能怎么帮助King呢
How are you gonna help King?
因为
Because...
我带礼物来了
I come bearing gifts.
噢 他还活着
Oh! Oh. He's alive!
Switch没有让你知道他的小计划吗
Switch not let you in on his little plan?
快点 快点 快点 我抓着你呢
Come on, come on, come on, I got you.
你还好的 你还好的
You're all right, you're all right.
你还好的
You're all right, huh?
搞什么
What the hell, man?!
你不能做这种事情 我要律师
Yo, you can't do this type of stuff, man. I want a lawyer.
嗯 事实上 我是一个律师
Well, actually, I am a lawyer,
但是我觉得你现在想到话应该是
but I think the words you're looking for right now are,
谢谢你救了我的命
thank you for saving my life?
我的生活需要拯救就是因为你
My life needed saving because of you.
额 事实上 是你几年前做的糟糕的决定
Mm, actually, you made that poor decision years ago
决定了你的生活
when you decided to be about that life.
但是别担心 你现在可以开始一个全新的生活
But don't worry, you can start a whole new life.
你知道的 只是在监狱里而已
You know, just behind bars.
嘿
Hey.
- 他归你管了 - 嘿 Tobias
- He's all yours. - Hey, Tobias.
好久不见
Long time, no see.
我叫Ahmed Han Asakeem
My name is Ahmed Han Asakeem.
对的 我老是忘记
Right. I keep forgetting.
你的朋友怎样了
How's your friend?
噢 你是说自从你那些Al Nusra的兄弟们差点把我们干掉那回事儿之后
Oh, you mean since your, uh, Al Nusra cronies tried to have us killed?
那她还挺好的 谢谢关心 她非常想见你
She's great, thanks. And she's very excited to see you.
你怎么看 让他单独和Kens呆十分钟吗
What do you think? Ten minutes alone with Kens?
别侮辱她 她只用两分钟
Don't insult her. She only needs two.
我同意 只是有时候她喜欢在杀死她的猎物之前先玩弄一下
Yeah, sometimes she likes to play with her prey before she kills them.
- 有什么发现吗 Eric - Callen 国土安♥全♥局♥不断收到有关于
- What do you got, Eric? - Callen, Homeland's been picking up on chatter
- Asakeem的释放的流言 - 有什么具体的吗
- about Asakeem's release. - Anything specific?
额 可能没什么 也可能有什么 但是囚犯们绝对是在讨论了
Um, could be nothing, could be something, but the inmates are definitely talking.
也可能是Asakeem他自己放出的消息
That could be Asakeem himself releasing the information.
不管怎样 我在重新安排你们回来的机票
Well, either way, I'm looking into rescheduling your return flight.
我告诉你
I'll tell you what.
帮我们订从亚利桑那到洛杉矶的每一班飞机
Book us on every flight from Arizona to L.A.,
和亚利桑那到纽约的每一班飞机
and then every flight from Arizona to New York.
- 不好意思 每一个航♥班♥吗 - 每一个航♥班♥ 每一个航线
- Sorry, every flight? - Every flight, every airline.
好的 我会把真实的航♥班♥信息发给你
All right. I'll send you the actual flight info.
还好吗
All good?
计划有一些改变
A little change of plans.
你准备好一场旅行了吗
You up for a road trip?
敲门怎么了 你本可以窍门的
What happened to knocking? You could have knocked.
嘿 帅哥
Hi, handsome.
狐狸女士
Foxy lady.
噢 我 我给你带来了你在这世上最喜欢的两个事物
Oh, I, uh, I got you your two favorite things in the world.
巧克力饼干和薯片
Chocolate chip cookies and chips.
- 怎么样了 - 无麸质的吗
- How did it go? - Gluten-free?
额 Nell还在和洛杉矶警过一遍扫毒行动的细节
Um, well, Nell is still going over details with LAPD about the bust,
还有 Gibson检察官会把这件事捅到州长那去
and, uh, D.A. Gibson is gonna take this one straight to the governor's office.
天 我肯定支持他 他把这座城市里一些势力最大的毒贩都关起来了
God, he's got my vote. He's put away some of the city's biggest traffickers.
是的 这边怎么样了
Yeah. How is this going?
我们的Switch用他的魅力 迷惑了罪犯们的心
Well, our man Switch has charmed his way into their criminal hearts.
嗯哼 没有什么东西比五十万美元的问候更亲切了
Mmm. Nothing says greetings like half a million dollars.
是的 你好
Right. Hello.
认为这个人是King吗
Think this guy's King?
是的 他看起来像是管事的人
Yeah, he seems to be the one in charge.
说吧 Beale
Go ahead, Beale.
看起来洛杉矶警方收到的匿名举报来自一个一次性手♥机♥
Looks like that anonymous tip into LAPD came from a burn phone.
我正在追踪序列号♥ 看那个手♥机♥是在哪买♥♥的以及电♥话♥是从哪打出的
I'm tracking the serial number to see where it was bought, and where the call originated.
- 有进展告诉我们 - 好的
- Keep us posted. - Yeah.
喜欢你眼前的东西吗
Like what you see?
我看到钱了 一大堆的钱
I see paper. Lots of it.
不挣钱才奇怪了
Don't make money, it don't make sense.
嗯 你说得对
Yeah, you got that right.
哥们 所以咱们在这干啥
So what are we doing here, man?
我不在中午前喝酒或欣赏大腿舞
I don't drink or get lap dances before noon.
King想见你
King wants to meet you.
真搞笑 我本以为你就是King
That's funny. I was thinking you were King.
当然了 多数男人都这么想
Of course you were. Most men do.
我是King
I'm King.
哇喔
Wow.
并且通过你的实力和人脉
And with your skills and connects,
你将让我成为一个皇后
you're gonna help me become a queen.
很强势
Impressive.
真的很强势
Very impressive.
和我讲讲 你名字是什么来历
Talk to me, what's with the name?
当我还是一个小男孩的时候
When I was a little boy,
我父亲带着我去银行借钱
my father took me with him to the bank to get a loan.
我父亲不是个能言善辩的人 但他很有自尊
Now, my father wasn't the most articulate man, but he was proud.
可是那个银行职员看他的方式
But the way that dude in the bank looked at him,
仿佛他是从另一个世界来的一样
it's like they were from two different worlds.
那眼神让我心碎更惹恼了我
Broke my heart and pissed me off.
我们并没有借到钱 但更气人的是
We didn't get the loan, but more important,
那个男的不尊重我父亲
that man didn't respect my father.
我发誓我绝对不会成为这样的人
I said that would never, ever be me.
所以无论是华尔街还是任意大街小巷
Whether it's Wall Street or the city street,
我知道如何同不同阶层的人交谈
I know how to talk to people on all levels.
有人说我对待人的不同方式可以随意关闭或打开
Some people say I turn it off and on.
- 就像个开关一样 - 就像个开关一样
- Like a switch. - Like a switch.
你原来一直单枪匹马 为什么突然改变心意
You've always been a solo act. Why the change of heart?
因为我意识到有时候只凭自己 无法去往想去的地方
Cause I realized you can't get where you want to be alone.
没有人是一座孤岛
No man's an island.
你大可以拿着这带钱逃出城
You could've kept that money and gotten out of town.
那你就目光短浅了
You're being short-sighted.
要想让我退休 一个旅行袋能装下的钱可是远远不够
I'm out for the money you can't fit in a duffel bag.
相信我
Believe it.
你说的对
You're right.
我们在昨晚的交易上损失惨重
We took a hit on the deal.
我明天可以拿到钱 但我今晚就需要它
But I can get the cash tomorrow no problem. But I need it tonight.
昨天警♥察♥布的局给我的合伙人带来了一点时间上的小问题
That sting created a time issue for my partner.
他责备我弄丢了货 想拿回两倍的钱
He's blaming me for the lost shipment, wants double his money back.
哇哦
Wow.
没想到伟大的King竟然有个合伙人
Didn't think the great King had a partner.
可最近 他竟觉得他才是那个管事的
Lately, he's been thinking that he's the one that's in charge,
下提出各种要求
making demands.
- 有这回事 - 这是对我的不尊重 并且 坦率的说
- Hmm? - It's disrespectful, and, frankly,
是时候除掉他了
it's time for him to go.
所以你的意思是 你想让我帮你杀了他
So what are you saying? You want me to take care of him for you?
下手的必须是我
It has to be me.
- 我们今晚要见面 - 恩
- We're gonna meet in person tonight. - Mm-hmm.
你
You,
你要帮我拿到钱再送出去
you're gonna help me get the cash and deliver it.
然后我就要杀了他
And then I'm gonna kill him.
你去做
You do that,
我不会再让你是那座孤岛
I'll help you get off that island.
算我一个
I'm in.
我知道我们从哪里能拿到点额外的钱
I know exactly where we can get some extra cash.
Sam也在追查King的批发商了 把这玩意儿关了 以防万一
Sam's going after King's distributor, too. Shut this thing down for good.
很好 一石二鸟 让我们了结这事
That's good. Two birds and one stone. Let's finish it.
我是感觉到了你的小情绪吗 你还好吗
Do I sense an attitude? Are you okay?
我只是
I was just...
想到了Asakeem以及他对你做的事情和几千种
thinking about Asakeem and the thousand ways
干♥死♥他的方法
I would crush him for what he did to you.
还有 说实话 我根本不能想象你的感受
And, honestly, I can't even imagine how you feel.
说实话 我没有什么感觉
To be honest with you, I don't feel anything.
不是Asakeem 不是Sullivan 也不是其他人
It's not Asakeem, it's not Sullivan, it's not any of the hundreds of others.
我选择了这份工作
I chose this job.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表