We have programs that identify individual typing patterns.
我怎么都找不到Hetty
I can't find Hetty anywhere.
相信我 Hetty能照顾好她自己
Hetty can take care of herself, believe me.
我们得赶紧走了
We need to get out of here now.
好
Okay.
- 呃 - 快快快
- Uh... - Come on, come on, come on.
嗯嗯嗯 好了 可以走了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, good to go.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
赶紧
Hurry!
快他妈的开门
Open the damn door!
噢 抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
是Hetty
Uh... it's Hetty.
她到底在哪
Where the hell is she?
不知道啊 只是一串数字和字母
I don't know. It's just a bunch of numbers and letters.
- 1D4D52C4 - 这是坐标吗
- 1D4D52C4 - Are those coordinates?
不知道啊
I have no idea.
还是说密♥码♥ 或者文件名
Is that, like, a code or file name?
长官
Sir?
是象棋走法
They're chess moves.
最古老的开局走法之一 叫做后翼弃兵
It's one of the oldest openings in the game. It's called the Queen's Gambit.
牺牲一个卒子来获得优势
Sacrificing a pawn to gain an advantage.
那谁是这个卒子
Who's the pawn?
在找谁呢
Looking for someone?
我早就该知道你是幕后黑手
I should have known you were behind this.
幕后什么
Behind what?
别装傻了
Don't play stupid.
去找其他人
Go find the others.
这里没有其他人了
There is no one else here.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
去找
Go.
你完蛋了
You are so finished.
你说的对
You're right.
噢 这时候已经太晚了
Oh, it's too late for that.
这次你别想靠着辞职就让这事过去了
There's no way you're getting out of this by tendering your resignation.
不不不 我不是要辞职
No, no, this is not a resignation.
我是要自首
This is a confession.
恭喜你 你找到内奸了
Congratulations. You found your mole.
你就是内奸
You're the mole?
我也希望你是
I wish that were true.
但我绝对不会相信你说的话的
But there's no way you're going to convince me of that.
这又是你的招牌式心理战
This is another one of your Hetty head games.
这里的其他人都保留工作
Everyone else who works here keeps their jobs.
这事是我一个人干的
I did this alone.
你现在还想谈条件
You're in no position to make demands.
然后你亲自押送我到华盛顿
And then you will personally accompany me back to Washington,
我会亲手将这封信交给国防部长
where I will hand-deliver this to the Secretary of Defense.
你真的认为这样做会有一丝丝的差别吗
Do you really think that's going to make a lick of difference?
这是原则问题
It's the principle.
有原则的叛国者 多么高尚啊
A traitor with principle. How novel.
这里没有其他人了 长官
There's no one else here, sir.
没事 已经找到了想要的人了
That's okay. We've got what we came for.
给她上手铐
Cuff her.
真的有必要吗
Is that really necessary?
没有
No.
但铐上就是了
But do it anyway.
我们修复了她的股动脉
We repaired the damage to her femoral artery,
骨科医生放进了髓内杆来固定股骨
and Ortho put an IM rod in the femur.
她的脉搏已经稳定下来了
She's got good bounding pedal pulses now.
是要送她去兰茨图尔吗
She going to Landstuhl?
没错 她需要做头部CT和MRI扫描 我们船上没有这些设备
Yes. She needs a head CT and an MRI, which we don't have on board.
她清醒了吗
Is she awake?
她还在昏迷当中
She's still in a coma.
我们用了低温疗法来保护她的脑功能
We're incorporating therapeutic hypothermia to preserve her brain function.
我们要一直保持她的低温状态 直到神经科手术之后
She's gonna be kept cold until after neurosurgery.
- 我们假设她需要神经科手术 - 那她要做吗
- Assuming she needs it. - Does she need it?
我们得看了CT和MRI结果才能肯定
We need the CT and MRI to say for certain.
小心背后
Watch your back.
我们先走了
Excuse us.
我要跟她一起去
I'm going with her.
转运飞机只能坐下病人和医疗人员
Transport is for patients and medical staff only.
因为战斗的原因已经满载了
And we have a full ride because of the fighting.
- 可我是她的未婚夫啊 - 抱歉
- I'm her fiance. - I'm sorry.
- 挺着啊 Kens - 我得去兰茨图尔
- Hang in there, Kens. - I gotta get to Landstuhl.
Deeks 我们去到那她也不在了
Deeks, she'll be gone before we get there.
什么 你怎么这么说话
What the hell? Why would you say that?
别说她不在了
Not gone gone.
听着 她在24小时之内就会回到国内了 他们不会乱来的
Look, she'll be stateside in 24 hours. These guys don't mess around.
说不定她比我们还早回去
She'll probably get home before we do.
走吧
Let's go.
走
Move.
希望抓到他付出的一切都值得
I hope he was worth it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表