He's wearing gloves. He never looks at the camera.
这样可不好查
It's not much to work with.
你还记得什么这个人的细节吗
What else do you remember about him?
有没有口音 纹身
Have an accent? Tattoos?
抱歉
Sorry.
那他们开的卡车呢
And what about the truck they were driving?
你有没有听到些什么 比如名字
Did you hear anything, any names?
当时一切发生得太快了
I mean, it all happened so fast.
我以为是其他医院搞错了
I thought it was just another hospital mix-up.
等我清醒过来的时候 他们已经走远了
By the time I came around, they were long gone.
我们要拷贝一份这个录像
We'd like to get a copy of this footage.
真希望能给你们更多信息
I wish I could give you more.
你有遗愿清单吗
Do you have a bucket list?
有啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for your time.
谢谢
Thank you.
看吧
See?
就连医生也有遗愿清单
Even the doctor has a bucket list.
我猜那偷卡车的人也有遗愿清单
I bet you the guys who stole that truck have a bucket list.
噢 是啊 当然了
Oh, sure, yeah.
成为烈士 收集72个处♥女♥
Become a martyr, collect 72 virgins,
出自《古♥兰♥经♥》 你们懂得...
我总觉得有点过了
which always seemed kind of excessive to me.
六个难道还不够吗
Wouldn't six be enough?
现在 我们知道这些人有一辆卡车
Now, we know these guys have a truck, and they
一辆液压车 但是他们还需要地方 把这些机器拆开
have a pallet jack, but they also need a place to take those machines apart.
车♥库♥ 后院
Garage, backyard.
城市里的探测器从来没响过
City's NEST sensors never went off.
也许它在机器里的时候 被挡住了
Well, it's probably shielded while it's still in the machine.
是啊 但是他们把它拿出来带走了
Yeah, but they took it out and moved it.
所以他们很小心
All right, so they're careful.
可能用了某种容器掩盖住了
Maybe used some sort of shielded containers.
这又不是在家得宝顺手牵羊
It's not something you grab at Home Depot.
家具零售公♥司♥
有什么发现
What do you got?
我找到了几家卖♥♥防辐射产品的公♥司♥
Okay, so I found several companies that sell everything
从衬铅容器到铅毯都有卖♥♥
from lead-lined containers to lead blankets.
大多数的都是合法生意 医院 实验室 大学
Most go to legitimate businesses--hospitals, labs, universities--
但偶尔也会有私人买♥♥家
but there are the occasional individual buyers.
准确来说 过去两个月内 加州内有三个 但只有一个在洛杉矶
Three in California in the last two months, to be exact, but only one in Los Angeles.
Antiqam工业
Antiqam Industries.
问题是 除了它的地址 我找不到任何关于它的信息
Problem is, I can't find anything on Antiqam except for their address.
Antiqam
Antiqam.
阿♥拉♥伯语中复仇的意思
Arabic for vengeance.
够微妙的
Subtle.
干得好 Nell 把地址发给我们吧
Good work, Nell. Why don't you send us that address?
噢 Nell 还有什么新消息吗
Oh, Nell... any news back there?
就是那个国防部副部长Duggan
Just that Under Secretary of Defense Duggan
和他的人一直在搬进来
and his people look to be moving in permanently.
Hetty和Granger呢
What about Hetty and Granger?
我还没见到Granger 但是
I haven't seen Granger, but...
Hetty正在收拾她的桌子
Hetty's currently packing up her desk.
嘿 能跟你聊聊吗
Hey, can I have a word?
就两句 一句也行
Quick, quick word.
- 一句... - 借过一下
Quick... Excuse me.
哇 陈 陈小姐 陈小姐 我就喜欢你无视我的样子
Whoa, Ms. Ch... Miss... Ms. Chen. I love it when you ignore me.
- 你们在干什么 - 我们在做渗透性测试
- What are you doing? - We're running some pen tests.
渗透性...
Pen Te...
喂 这里禁止饮食
Whoa, there's no food or drink in here.
你得 别 别 你得把它拿出去
If you could... no, no, you-you got to take that outside.
这里有...
There's a...
哇 兄弟 这可不是玩具
Whoa, buddy, that is not a toy.
你能不能把它 把它放回去
If you could... if you could just put that... put that away.
- 先生 你叫什么名字 - 什么
- Sir, what's your name? - What?
他叫Eric Beale 是个技术操作员
This is Eric Beale. He's a technical operator.
我其实是这儿唯一的技术操作员 这里是 我 的行动中心
Uh, I'm actually the technical operator, and this is my Ops Center.
所以你和其他人一样要承担泄密的责任
So, you're as much to blame for the breach as anyone.
啥
What?
- 我会让你知道我才是那个... - 需要下楼的人 我认为
- I'll have you know that I am the guy... - Who is needed downstairs, I think.
- 谁说的 - 我说的
- By who? - By me.
这里就是Antiqam工业
This is Antiqam Industries.
看起来一点也不像
Doesn't look like much.
这地方有辐射
This place is hot.
我们能进去吗
Can we go in?
你可以
You can.
- 谢谢你 - 我开玩笑呢
- Thank you. - I'm kidding.
没关系 只要我们不在这里安营扎寨几周就行
It's cool, as long as we don't camp out here a few weeks.
这地方是个鬼城
Place is a ghost town.
有人在这里忙碌过
Somebody's been busy in here.
- 掩护我 - 掩护吗
- Cover me! - Cover?
谢谢
Thanks.
微不足道
Least I could do.
我甚至不知道该从哪开始
I don't even know where to start.
- 偷窃重罪 - 这个点不错
- Uh, felony theft? - That's as good a place as any.
- 外加严重伤害 - 那就糟糕了
- With aggravated assault? - That is bad.
纵火及蓄意谋杀两位联邦探员
Uh... arson and attempted murder of two federal agents?
你的确想把我俩活活烧死
You did try to burn us alive.
事实上 你确实把他点着了 而他不喜欢被人点火
In fact, you actually set him on fire, and he does not like to be set on fire.
我个人是不喜欢这事 但他是真的憎恶
I personally don't like it, but he really hates it.
持有并转运放射性材料用于恐怖袭击
Possession and transportation of radioactive materials for the purposes of terrorism?
- 我们管那叫大♥麻♥烦 - 没错
- We call that the big T. - Yeah.
不过这也是你可以放聪明合作的地方
This is where you get smart and cooperate.
我觉得他在拿旧式圣♥战♥的沉默来对待我们
I think he's giving us the old jihad silent treatment.
=。=
厉害了G的Sam
一言不合就飙鸟语
我也不知道他在说什么
听起来很厉害的样子= 。=
大家给他鼓掌!啪啪啪啪~
我也是这么想的
Goes double for me.
你跟他说什么了
What'd you say to him?
我跟他说 你觉得他很性感
I told him you find him sexually attractive.
还有 不保证我能保护他不受蓝眼恶魔的骚扰
And, uh, can't guarantee I'd be able to protect him from the blue-eyed devil.
Duggan已经把你俩赶出来了吗
Duggan already kick you out?
没 要不是我先把强迫症队长弄出来了 他一定会赶的
Hmm. No. He would have, if I hadn't gotten Captain OCD out of there.
他们到处碰各种东西 他们甚至在行动中心里吃东西
Um, they were touching everything, and they were eating in Ops.
噢 那些脏狗
Oh, those filthy dogs.
好了 这家伙是什么人
All right, so who is this guy?
不知道 他没有身份证明 指纹也不在系统里
I have no clue. He had no I.D. on him, his prints aren't in the system.
面部识别系统一片空白
and facial rec's drawing a blank.
Antiqam工业的一切都是伪造的
Everything associated with Antiqam Industries has been bogus.
好吧 那他的手♥机♥呢
Okay, so what about his cell phone?
你觉得能破解吗
You think you can crack it?
可以啊
Yeah.
不 或许吧
No. Maybe.
假设他未设任何反黑客特性
Assuming he didn't institute any anti-hacking features,
否则一切未授权尝试或破坏 都会直接删除所有信息
which would wipe it clean on any unauthorized attempt or compromise.
你们试过直接问他吗
Have you tried just asking him?
打开它
Open it.
很显然 这招不好使
Clearly, that didn't work.
那是我的手♥机♥
That was my phone.
是啊 但你备份了 对吧
Yeah, but you backed it up, right?
还好那不是他的手♥机♥
It's a good thing it wasn't his phone.
再加一条罪名 破坏联邦财产
You can add destruction of federal property.
把拇指伸出来
Give me that thumb.
谢谢合作
Thank you.
你算幸运了
You're lucky.
上一个家伙
Last guy...
他被砍了三根手指 我们才找到解锁的那根
He lost three fingers before we found the right one.
干得好
Nice work.
这个需要修修了
This one's gonna need some work.
我好不容易抓住了超梦和雷鸟
I finally caught Mew and Zapdos.
小精灵来的也快 去的也快啊
Well, easy come, easy Pokemon Go.
我要回行动中心了
I'm heading back to Ops.
祝你好运
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表