我之前给一位女士打工 她让我用这地方的 你懂的
Yeah, this lady I used to put some work in for let me use it. You know?
这是怎么回事 Switch
The hell is this, Switch?
你明白是怎么回事 兄弟 坐下吧
You know exactly what it is, man. Sit down.
你TM是警♥察♥啊
A freaking cop?
- 我早就该知道 - 是啊 你可没那么聪明
- I should've known. - Yeah, you're not that smart.
可别自责
Don't beat yourself up.
你又不是第一个被我玩儿的
You're not the first to get played.
好啊 要是我放出话去 我就是你抓的最后一个
Yeah, well, when I put the word out, I'll be the last.
你的话传不出去
Word's not going out.
来啊 关我进监狱啊 我才不怕
Go ahead, man, send me to prison. It's nothing.
这城里的每个杀手都会来找你
But every hitter in the city's gonna be coming for you.
监狱 我要放了你
Prison? I'm putting you back out on the street.
让每个人都知道你我的关系
Let everybody know how tight we are.
你和洛杉矶警方的关系
How tight you are with LAPD.
你要是现在还没打电♥话♥
Your people think you're dead.
你的人就会认为你已经挂了
You should've called by now.
在这里待的时间越长 你就越可疑
Longer you stay here, the more suspect it looks.
要是你突然跳了出来
And if you do get jammed up,
你在Valley那边安置的 那个温馨小家会怎么样
what's gonna happen to that beautiful family you've been hiding out in the Valley?
哦 你还以为我不知道
Oh, you didn't think I knew?
孩子的眼睛长得像你
Kid has your eyes.
看上去一模一样
Looks just like you.
看 你压根逃不出
See, the only moves you made
我的五指山
are the ones I let you make.
- 你要干什么 - 指认King的身份
- What do you want? - Testify to King's identity.
你比我想的还疯狂
You're crazier than I thought.
我都不知道King是谁
I don't even know who King is!
你给他运货 你还不知道他是谁
You been moving weight for this man and you don't know who he is?
兄弟 你可是知道他怎么干活的 他可是个幽灵
Man, you know how he operates. He's a ghost.
通过他的手下Rush发布命令
Orders come down through his man, Rush.
你想没想过Rush就是King
You ever think Rush could be King?
我要是这么想 他就能当教皇了
Man, he could be the Pope for all I care.
钱按时到位 我就没什么可说的
If the money's right and on time, I ask no questions.
你没什么可说的 好吧
You ask no questions. Okay.
那你这么做
Well, this is what you're gonna do.
打电♥话♥给Rush
You're gonna call Rush.
告诉他在哪里和你见面
Yeah. You gonna tell him where to meet you.
然后把我当成联络人介绍给他
And you're gonna introduce me as your new connect.
不 不 不 才不要
No, no, no, pass.
看看 有意思的事情是 你觉得你还可以讨价还价
See, the funny thing is, you seem to think that you have a choice.
我可知道你的孩子上哪所私立小学
I see your kid goes to private school.
瞧啊
Aw.
他妈妈还开的是奔驰车哦
Mom has a Benz.
有意思的是 这家人可都是无业哦
Funny thing is, nobody's working in that household.
如果你选择离开
And if you go away,
他们的生活就毁了
so does their lifestyle.
枉我这么相信你
Man, I trusted you!
你知道游戏规则
You know the rules.
这是象棋 不是跳棋
This is chess, not checkers.
朋友
Homie.
Gibson检察官 这次的扫毒行动算不算你们部门的又一次重大胜利
D.A. Gibson, would you say that this recent bust is another huge win for your office?
这次是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的重大成果 也是为了整个洛杉矶市
This is a major score for the LAPD and for the city of L.A.
为了下一代的安全 我们一定会打赢这场仗
We will win this war for the safety of our children.
- 感谢 Gibson检察官 - 长官 这边请
- Thank you, D.A. Gibson. - Sir, over here.
- 先生 我还有一个问题 - 失陪一下
- Sir, another question. - Excuse me.
- 好的 - 谢谢
- Of course. - Thanks.
- 他来了 - 地区检察官Gibson先生
- He's right here. - D.A. Gibson,
- 这位是特别探员 Blye - 嗨
- this is Special Agent Blye. - Hi.
- 以及 - 特别探员 Nell Jones 来自海军罪案调查处
- And... - Special Agent Nell Jones. NCIS.
啊 海军罪案调查处 什么风把你们吹来了
Oh, NCIS. What do we owe the pleasure?
我们在跟进一个案子 可能和你最新那次扫毒行动有关系
Well, we're working on a case that might be connected to this bust.
嗷 查获50公斤的可♥卡♥因♥可不仅仅是普通的扫毒
Oh. Seizure of 50 kilos of cocaine is more than a bust.
简直是端掉了毒窝的大新闻
It's a devastating blow to the other side.
对对对 你说得对 恭喜你了哈
You're right. Congratulations.
这要恭喜咱这位Johnson警官 和他的杰出工作
Congratulate Detective Johnson here and his stellar police work.
靠着他以及你们这样的人的努力 我们才能打赢这场仗
It's the dedication of people like him and yourselves that will win this war.
抱歉 先生 我们后面还排满了采访
Sorry, sir. We've got a full schedule of interviews lined up.
对了 为了赢得战争
Ah, yes. Well, it's a necessary evil
耍点小邪恶也是必须的
if we're gonna win this war.
如果你们需要什么 请联♥系♥Winson
If you need anything from us, reach out to Wilson here.
他是我的发言人 还有 欢迎加入我们
He's an extension of me. And, uh, welcome aboard.
- 谢谢 - OK - 先生
- Thank you. - Okay. - Sir.
实话说 他非常忙的
Seriously, he's a very busy man.
如果你们没有实质性内容 求别打扰
Try not to call unless you have something concrete.
呃 你知道谁是幕后供应商吗
Uh, do you know who's behind the supply?
暂时不知道
Not yet.
我们怀疑是King和他的手下
We suspect it's King and his people.
- 你是怎么知道从何查起的 - 匿名线报
- How did you know to initiate the sting? - Anonymous tip.
- 我们顺藤摸瓜 最终有了收获 - Johnson警官
- We followed up and it actually paid off. - Detective Johnson.
- 如果有新线索 我会告诉你们 - 没问题
- I'll let you know if we get anything else. - All right.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢你
- Thanks. - Thank you.
这样的话 我让Eric去查查那个匿名线报
Okay, I'll have Eric follow up on the anonymous tip.
总有人要为那被缴的50公斤可♥卡♥因♥负责
Someone's gonna have to answer to that missing 50 kilos.
对 如果他们还没这么做的话
Yeah, if they haven't already.
嘿 记得按我说的做
Hey, yo, stick to the script.
在你乱来之前 先想想你家人的未来
If you start having second thoughts, think about your family's future.
Taylor
Taylor.
我都开始担心了 他是谁
Was getting worried. Who's this?
这是自己人 Switch
This is my man, Switch.
要不是他 我根本没法销声匿迹
I wouldn't have made it off the streets without him.
用性命担♥保♥ 我相信他
I-I trust him with my life.
你要是解释不清楚 可能真要送命了
You may have to if you can't explain what happened.
事态我根本掌控不了 到处都是警♥察♥
Things got out of hand, man. Cops was everywhere.
听着 那一定是一个陷阱
Look, it had to be a setup.
这我同意 但我更想知道 你是怎么逃出来的
Agreed. What I'm wondering is how you got away.
我我我夹着尾巴跑啊 我中枪了 摔出60英尺远
I-I-I bailed. Man, I got shot and fell 60 feet.
我差点就没命了
I barely made it myself.
- 你信不 宝贝 - 不信
- What you think, babe? - Mm-mm.
你女人说的没错 我也不信 他一定是个奸细
Agree with your girl. Don't buy it. Your man's a snitch.
Switch 你搞什么鬼
Yo, what the hell, Switch?!
不 不 不要
No, no, no.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
你倒是很暴♥力♥ 但Taylor欠我们钱
As gangster as that was, Taylor owed us money,
也就是说 现在你欠我们钱
which now means you owe us money.
Taylor曾是我们大家庭中的一员
Taylor was a friend of the family.
很遗憾 他是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的卧底
I'm sorry to tell you, but your friend was an LAPD informant.
而且我有证据 我口袋里的手♥机♥
And I have proof. My cell in my pocket.
拿去看看
Check it.
去看看
Check it.
否则洛杉矶警♥察♥局为什么能
How you think LAPD crashed that party so fast
迅速破案 而Taylor又是唯一一个逃出来的
and Taylor was the only one that got away?
我早就跟你说Taylor不够坚定
I told you Taylor was weak.
感谢你为我们抓出内鬼 但我还想知道 你是怎么知道这些的
I appreciate the pest control, but my next question is how do you know this?
几年以前 我遇到一个警♥察♥ 是个瘾君子
A few years ago, I caught a cop who had a nasty coke habit.
我给他提供毒品 他就给我情报
I feed him his fix, he feeds me some info.
多么美妙的合作
It's a beautiful arrangement.
听着 我从没相信过Taylor
Listen, man, I never trusted Taylor.
他打电♥话♥来的时候 我就觉得这是个圈套 我跟我的内线确认
When he called, I thought it was a setup, so I checked with my source.
他证实了我的猜测
He confirmed it.
- 他就是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的内线 - 胡说
- Your boy was an LAPD informant. - Bull.
说不定你才是卧底
You could be an informant.
亲爱的 考虑到他刚刚杀了Taylor
Baby, considering the fact that he just killed Taylor, I...
我不觉得他是警方的人
I don't think he's working with the police.
我在外面混了好多年了 名字无人不晓
I been out here for years solidifying my name on these streets.
你去随便问问
Ask about me.
Switch 我有听说过他
Switch. I heard of him.
他够格
He's a legit player.
所以 这个礼物要花我多少钱呢
So, what's this gift gonna cost me?
访问权 兄弟
Access, man.
King的不败地位是总所周知的 我只想分一杯羹而已
It's no mystery King has the winning hand. I just want to be a part of it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表