你为什么喜欢数学
What do you like about math?
它是有逻辑的
It's logical.
只要步骤正确 你总能得到正解
Take the correct steps, you always get the right answer.
是的 但生活可不是如此 有时候 为了
Yeah, but life isn't always like that. Sometimes, to...
解决一个问题 你的想法得不走寻常路
solve a problem, you have to think outside the box.
你需要大胆猜测
So, you go way out on limb,
试想一下你之前从未做过的疯狂的事
think of something crazy you've never done before.
可能会帮助你找到正确的方向
Could put you back on the right track.
所以 如果这是Minjun的磁盘驱动器 那我们拿去替换的是什么
So, if this is Minjun's real drive, what's on the one we swapped in?
恩 你知道的 随机偶极
Well, you know, randomized dipoles,
受热导致的气泡和一堆乱七八糟的烟雾颗粒
heat-induced blisters, and a whole mess of smoke particles.
他基本上是修不好
Basically, nothing recoverable.
- 做得好 - 谢谢
- Well done, you. - Thank you.
来看一下
Check it out.
- 找到了引导模块的照片 - 这就是那些坏蛋想要的
- Got a shot of the guidance module. - And that is what the bad guys want.
仅仅是一部分
Half of what the bad guys want...
哇 找到了一个击键记录
Bingo. Located a keystroke logger.
击键啤酒 我在西雅图一个不错的小型啤酒厂喝过一次
Keystroke lager? I tried one of those in a nice microbrewery
虽然我更喜欢一瓶好酒的复合香气
up in Seattle, although I do prefer the complex aroma of a good ale.
行了 Deeks
Come on, Deeks.
我知道了 这说明任何人 在任何地方都可以窃取到加密日志
I get it. It means that anyone, anywhere, can steal classified entries.
恩 不完全是 这是一台保密电脑 这就说明它用不了Wi-Fi
Well, not quite. This laptop's been air gapped, meaning it's never been used on Wi-Fi.
但是这个特定程序能够打开电脑的蓝牙
But this particular program turns on the computer's Bluetooth.
而要连到蓝牙信♥号♥♥就必须离它很近
Meaning you'd have to be close by to steal the signal.
就像 在实验室里边
Like, inside the lab.
噢 是的 所以 这样就可以缩小到几个学生
Oh, yeah. So, that should narrow it down to a few students.
- 我们看看都有谁 - 嗯哼
- What do we got? - Mm-hmm.
好吧 我们有Herta 是个德国人
All right. We got Herta, who's a German.
我们有Ganeev 来自印度的女人
We've got Ganeev, the, uh, woman from India.
- 等下 她是来自巴基斯坦的 - 巴基斯坦吗
- Hold up. She is from Pakistan. - Pakistan?
但是所有的印度教♥徒♥都在1947年回到了印度
But all the Hindus moved back into India in 1947.
为什么在她书桌上有一个印度教神呢
Why does she have a Hindu deity on her desk?
是的
Yeah.
还有为什么她上酒像一个鸡尾酒女招待呢
And why is she serving alcohol as a cocktail waitress?
祝好运
Have a good day.
我妈妈只会给我水果拼盘
My mom makes me get a fruit bar.
嗯 特别探员给你特别的权利
Well, special agents get you special privileges.
- 这是我们说谢谢的方式 - 嗯哼
- It's our way of saying thanks. - Mm-hmm.
酷毙了 绝对是我之前没做过的事情
So awesome. Definitely something I've never done before.
- 我们现在回医院了 - 如果有什么消息我们会通知的
- We're heading back to the hospital. - Any news, we'll call.
- 谢谢你 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
她真是个好妈妈
She is a very good mom.
因为冰淇淋的剥夺权吗
Because of the ice cream deprivation?
- 精制糖会导致儿童肥胖和糖尿病 - 还有快乐
- Refined sugar causes childhood obesity and diabetes. - And happiness.
我认为这是一个需要适度调节的地方 否则 孩子们会一直对
I think there's a place for moderation. Otherwise, kids are constantly craving
那些他们不能拥有的东西存在渴望
the things they can't have.
谢谢你 Spock医生
Thank you, Dr. Spock.
你是叫我 Vulcan 吗
Are you calling me a... Vulcan?
不 妈咪
Please, no! Mommy!
- 上来 - 妈妈
- Get in! - Mom!
- 赶紧的 走 走 走 - Eric 我们遇上了绑♥架♥
- Hurry up! Go, go, go! - Eric, we got a kidnapping!
我现在需要你检查这附近所有的交通摄像头
I need you on every traffic cam in the neighborhood now!
是一个灰色凯美瑞 银色 新型 有一个女孩在后座上
It's a gray Camry, silver, late model! There's a girl in the backseat!
走 走
Move! Move!
- 快点 - 走
- Come on! - Move!
不许任何人进来
No one enters.
他们为什么带走小女孩呢
Why would they take a little girl?
既不是金钱也不是重要信息
Either money or information.
她不知道任何事情
She doesn't know anything.
她知道Yuri的密♥码♥吗
Does she know Yuri's passwords?
并不是所有的
Not all of them.
那她的账户呢
What about her accounts?
Yuri可能会把计划藏在里面
Yuri could've hid the plans in there.
是的 Eric
Yeah, Eric.
银色丰田没有牌子 我仍在扫描交通摄像头
Silver Toyota has no plates. I'm still scanning traffic cams.
- Nadia的手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥吗 - 他们一定是关掉了
- Anything on Nadia's cell? - They must've turned it off.
- 我们需要看她的云储存 - 马上
- We need to look in her cloud storage. - On it.
听着
Listen.
我们已经发出儿童绑♥架♥通告
We have an Amber Alert.
市里面每个执法部门都在找她
Every law enforcement agency in town is looking for her.
当他们打电♥话♥来提出要求时 我们就可以追踪这个信♥号♥♥
When they call in with their demands, we're gonna trace that call.
他的心跳达到了140
His heart rate's at 140.
也可能是紧张
Could be stress.
你觉得他全听到了吗
You think he's hearing all this?
我希望没有
I hope not.
嘿
Hey.
额 抱歉 我想我是把自己的太阳眼镜拉在这里了
Uh, sorry, I think I left my sunglasses here.
- 我不知道 - 如果你看到了他们 但是
- I don't know... - If you saw them, but...
我听说你来自Brown
Did I hear you're from Brown?
是啊
Guilty.
这是一个相当大的举动
That's a pretty big move.
嗯 没有你离家乡那么远吧 对吗
Well, not as far from home as you are, right?
是在 印度吗
Is it... India?
巴基斯坦
Pakistan.
如果你认为成为一个女工程师很难
If you think being a woman in engineering is hard,
你应该试试在巴基斯坦作为一个印度教♥徒♥
you should try being a Hindu in Pakistan.
- 嗯 - 大概只占人口总数的百分之一
- Mm. - It's about one percent of the population.
哇哦
Wow.
所以 你的面试怎么样了
So, how did your interview go?
额
Uh...
还好 我 我觉得 我 额
Fine. I... I think. I, uh...
我不知道 尽管有些磕磕绊绊
I don't know. In spite of the crash.
嗯
Mm.
是的 我 嗯
Yeah. I, um...
我听说了电击事件
I heard about the electrocution.
可真糟糕
It was terrible.
Minjun 觉得自己有责任
Minjun feels responsible.
我肯定
I'm sure.
额
Um...
他提到你在发生事故的酒吧里工作
He mentioned that you worked at the bar where it took place?
嗯 为了付房♥租
Well, it pays the rent.
可以免费参加研究生的三科竞赛之夜
And I get the grad students in free for trivia night.
我只是去那里布置场地的 但是那天晚上我有一个纳米光子学实验
I'm only there to set up, but that night I had a nanophotonics lab.
噢
Oh.
Nadia的云储存 受到虹膜扫描的保护
Nadia's cloud storage is iris scan protected.
我要先获取代码的算法 然后倒推出工程师的虹膜图像
I have to acquire the code algorithm and then reverse engineer the iris image.
- 可能要几个小时 - 尽快
- It could take hours. - Fast as you can.
他的心率好像下降了
Looks like his heart rate's down.
护士给他打了镇定剂 我也想要一针
The nurse gave him a sedative. I think I need one, too.
来电♥话♥了 Eric
Incoming, Eric.
准备好了
Ready and able.
让他们在线久一点
Try to keep them on the line.
你好
Hello.
Volonev太太 你女儿很好 但是我们需要你的帮助
Missus Volonev, your daughter is fine, but we need your help.
你要什么
What do you need?
让她配合虹膜扫描 要不她会受伤的
Tell her to cooperate with her iris scan or else she will be harmed.
我可以跟她说两句吗
Can I speak to her?
- 妈咪 - 宝贝 你还好嘛
- Mommy? - Sweetheart, are you okay?
应该还好
I think so.
- 他们说什么就做什么 - 但是这不对
- Do whatever they want. - But it's not right.
我不想有什么不好的事情发生 拜托 他们要什么就做什么
I don't want anything bad to happen. Please, do what they ask.
好难 呼吸
Hard... to breathe.
她哮喘犯了 她需要吸入器
She's having an asthma attack. She needs the inhaler!
她的背包在哪里
Where is her backpack?
没有 空气
Can't... move any air...
- 你要帮帮她 求求你 你得给她药 - 别让她死了
- You have to help her, please! You need to get her medicine! - Don't let her die!
让她眼睛对着看
Then let her look!
宝贝
Sweetheart?
- 没有信♥号♥♥了 - Eric
- Lost the call. - Eric?
收到 一次性手♥机♥ 信♥号♥♥来自LA市中心 我能做到的就是锁定一个街区
Yeah. Burn phone, triangulated to downtown L.A. Best I can do is a one-block area with...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表