- Oh, you mean my claw? - Yeah.
- 这只 - 对 伸给我
- This thing? Oh, yeah. - Give me the claw.
把这只漂亮的小爪子递给我 我喜欢爪子这个词 让我觉得像是在和一个性感的海盗约会
Give me that sexy little claw. I like a good claw, it's like dating a, a sexy pirate.
好吧 我闭嘴
Okay, I shouldn't have said anything.
来吧
Well, well.
我都做好最坏的打算了
I was beginning to fear the worst.
我还活着呢 Henrietta
I'm not dead yet, Henrietta.
还要活很久
Not even close.
Owen 你该休息一下了
Owen, no one would blame you if you took some time off.
你比我更清楚
You know me better than that.
即便我死了
And when I do go,
这件事也没完
it's not gonna be sitting at home.
你和你女儿聊过了吗
Have you at least spoken with your daughter?
还没有
No. Not yet.
Jones把当时记录的文件传给我了
Jones filled me in on the events of the day.
你让Callen的父亲过去
You know, that was one hell of a gamble you took--
这简直是殊命一博
letting Callen's father go.
假如他死了
If he had died,
Callen永远都不会原谅你
Callen never would have forgiven you.
是的
True.
他会恨我一辈子
And I would have had to live with that.
但是如果我当时没有让他爸爸救那个女孩
But if I hadn't let Callen's father save that girl,
他会过得更痛苦
he would have had to live with something far worse.
接下来会发生什么
So what's next?
这要看Clallen先生的决定了
That's for Mr. Callen to decide.
请节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
这里风景很美
It is beautiful here.
是啊
It is.
Grisha 我会信守承诺
Grisha, I intend to keep my promise.
你有权利知道 我为什么没有对你履行父亲责任
You deserve to know the reasons, why I wasn't part of your life.
对我姐姐也是
Or my sister's life.
如果你和我们生活在一起
If you had been a part of our lives...
至少在她身边
or her's...
她可能还活着
she might still be here.
我不能像你们需要的那样陪在身旁
I could not be there for you, not the way you needed me.
- 你努力过吗 - 我的工作会害了所有人
- Did you even try? - The work I did spared no one.
尤其是最亲近的人
Least of all, those closest to me.
我跟你们断绝关系
Better for everyone--
人间蒸发
for both of you-- that I sever all ties.
对你们俩 对大家都好
Disappear from the world.
Grisha 我没期望你能理解我 原谅我
Grisha, I don't expect you to understand, or to forgive me,
但是你自己有更好的选择
but you had a better chance on your own.
你说的没错
Uh, you're right.
我没原谅你
I don't forgive you.
我也不知道以后会不会原谅你
And I don't know that I ever will.
但是我能理解
But I understand.
你和Arkady为难民所做的工作救了很多人
I know the work you did with Arkady and the refugees, you saved a lot of people.
还不够多
Not enough.
我没有救我爱的人
Not the people I loved.
你妈妈
Like your mother.
你姐姐
And your sister.
还有Katerina
And Katerina.
Volkoff为了引诱你出来对Katerina下毒
Volkoff poisoned Katerina to lure you out.
一失败他就去找Alex了
And when that failed, he knew to go after Alex.
- 你什么时候知道的 - 不久前
- How long have you known? - Not long.
在你逃往俄♥罗♥斯♥之前 我让Akady去找Katerina
Before you fled Russia, I asked Arkady to look in on Katerina.
- 你之前就和Arkady有联♥系♥ - 不然我怎么会刚到美国
- You've been in contact with Arkady? - It's how I learned about her poisoning.
就知道她中毒了
And how I learned that she had a daughter
她还有个女儿
shortly after arriving in the U.S.
我女儿的女儿
My daughter.
你还有个外孙女
You're a grandfather.
你也有了个外甥女
And you're an uncle.
她知道这些吗
Does she know?
我们会告诉她的
We're gonna tell her.
毫无保留
No more secrets.
是 毫无保留
Da. No more secrets.
亚历山大·利特维年科 曾供职于俄联邦调查局
后因批评政♥府♥遭到通缉 逃到英国后被暗♥杀♥于伦敦
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表