更深一点
She cared for you.
她在乎你
You cared for her.
你在乎她
Mmm.
嗯
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Yeah, I'm probably wrong.
对 我有可能错了
I... I get on these tangents.
我 我偏离主题了
Whoa.
哇
Anyway, I, uh...
现在我
checked out your visitors logs and your call logs.
查看了你的访客名单和通话记录
Nothing.
什么都没有
So, if I was right
如果我说的没错
and you threw away your life for this woman
你为了你那个深爱的女人
who loved you so deeply,
置性命于不顾
then for sure she would have tried to make contact with you.
那她肯定会想尽一切办法与你联♥系♥上
But nothing.
但是没有
Nothing.
并没有
So, Neil Lott's a CrossFit junky?
Neil Lott是健身狂魔
Yeah.
嗯
If tire flipping makes it into the Olympics,
如果翻轮胎是奥♥运♥会项目之一
he'll be ready to go.
他可能已经准备好参加了
Did you find a place to live yet?
你找到住的地方了吗
I Airbnb'd a place
我在Airbnb上租了【租♥房♥♥♥网站】
for a couple weeks while I figure out where I want to live.
几个礼拜的房♥♥子 我得考虑一下我想住在哪里
What's to figure out?
考虑什么
You live close to where you work.
你住得离上班地方近一点啊
ATF is in, uh, Glendale?
ATF是在在Glendale那边的吧
It is. But... no.
是的 但是不
No, I'm not choosing where I live based on where I work.
我不打算因为我工作的地方来选择我住的地方
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
My life isn't ruled by my job.
我的生活不能被我的工作给控制
No, in L.A., it is dictated by traffic patterns.
错了 在洛杉矶 是被交通模式给控制了
One of the best things
洛杉矶最好的一点是
about L.A. Is its diverse topography.
它丰富的地貌
Yeah, like freeway overpasses.
嗯 比如在天桥上的高速
Like beaches, canyons, downtown high rises.
比如海滩 峡谷 市中心高楼林立
Wanna try them all.
想每个都试一遍
I just have to pick one to start at.
不过我得先选一个
You ask me,
你要是问我
Glendale near the ATF building:
Glendale离ATF大楼很近
world class topography.
世界级的地貌
I'm actually leaning towards the beach.
事实上我更喜欢海滩
You can lean all you want.
你想住哪都可以
But a couple weeks of that commute,
但是经过几个礼拜的上下班折腾
you're going to wish you'd taken my advice.
你会后悔没有接受我的建议的
Good old Glendale.
老Glendale真的不错
Hmm.
嗯
This... isn't weird, is it?
这 不奇怪 对吧
Me working part time here?
我在这里做兼♥职♥
No.
不
No, it's not weird.
一点都不奇怪
And you're...
你
I mean... you are...
我是说 你
Happy that you moved to L.A.
很高兴你搬到洛杉矶来
Okay.
好的
Very good.
很好
Hey, we're with
嘿 我们是
the Naval Criminal Investigative Service,
海军罪案调查处
here to ask you a few questions today.
今天来这边有几个问题想问你
I'm Special Agent Jones.
我是特别探员Jones
This is Assistant Director Granger.
这位是副主任Granger
My name is Rex.
我叫Rex
And your first name is?
你叫什么
Her first name is Special.
她叫特别
Oh.
哦
Um... do you recognize this?
呃 你认得这个吗
Sure, it's a crankset from Nakahamo Racing.
当然 这个是Nakahamo Racing的曲柄
The best.
最好的
Well, depends on what your needs are.
当然 这取决于你的需求
But for performance, this is it.
就性能来说 这款最好
Do you ride?
你骑车吗
No, she doesn't.
不 她不骑
I don't.
不骑
Did this come from your shop?
这个是你店里面卖♥♥♥♥的吗
Probably, uh, but this one's cracked.
可能是 但是这个裂了
Look at the... the chainring and spider.
看这个齿片还有这个齿片固定器
Oh, yeah. I can see that.
嗯 我看到了
If this came through our shop, it was probably a service job
如果这个在我们店里 那可能是因为要售后
and we replaced the part.
我们会把这部分换掉
Okay, um, what do you do with broken parts?
那你把坏掉的部分怎么处理
Toss 'em out back.
丢到后面
We've got a bin of junk parts that maybe we can use for later.
我们有一箱子的垃圾部件以备不时之需
You have a security camera that covers that area?
你这里有那边的监控吗
Yeah.
有
Yeah?
嗯
Sam, I think I found something.
Sam 我觉得我有发现了
EricWhat do you got, Eric?
什么发现
The wound on Carl Brown's arm was caused by an altercation
Carl Brown手臂上的伤口是昨天
in the mess hall yesterday.
在食堂和别人的冲突中造成的
Brown的Another inmate attacked Brown with an improvised weapon.
一个犯人用临时的简易武器攻击
A guard saw the inmate pull the weapon,
警卫看到犯人把武器拿出来
ran over and tackled him.
跑过去把他搞定了
What's the name of the inmate that attacked him?
那个攻击他的犯人叫什么名字
Vincent Garvey.
Vincent Garvey
Six cameras four in the shop, two outside.
一共六个摄像头 店里有四个 外面有两个
Nice setup.
安排得很好啊
Did it myself.
我自己做的
And where is the footage stored?
录像带存在哪里
On a hard drive locked up in the back.
锁在后面的一个硬盘里面
Do you mind if we take that hard drive,
介意我们拿走那个硬盘吗
just for, like, a day or two?
大概一两天的时间
Sure. Maybe when you bring it back,
当然可以 或许在你把它还给我的时候
we could grab a beer or something.
我们可以出去喝一杯什么的
Just get the hard drive.
拿硬盘去吧
Yes, sir. Excuse me.
是的 先生 不好意思
Head him off outside.
去外面堵住他
Federal agent! Stop right there!
联邦探员 别动
I said Fe...
我说联
GrangerNice shot, Granger.
干得漂亮
Well, a bat's better...
短棍用起来更好
but a tire'll do in a pinch.
不过万不得已的时候 轮胎也能凑合
So, he was stealing parts, taking cash from service jobs.
所以 他在偷配件 从售后服务里偷钱
He thought we had caught him on surveillance footage.
他以为我们是根据监控录像抓到他的
Everyone always thinks
人人都觉得
it's about them. Mm hmm.
和他们有关 是呗
Did you get the hard drive? Yep.
你拿到硬盘了吗 拿到了
Let's get out of here. Mm hmm.
我们走吧 嗯哼
Let's talk soon...
晚点聊
Special Agent Jones.
特别探员Jones
Okay.
好的
No, man. Me and Brandon were all good.
不 我和Brandon相处的很好
So the whole standing outside his condo
那这个在他的公♥寓♥外面
yelling 'I'm gonna kill you' thing was just...?
嚷嚷要‘杀死你’就是
Was just convincing, I guess.
为了让他信我 我猜
Look, I loaned Brandon five grand when his house
在Brandon的住房♥♥贷款出问题的时候
had a mole problem and he had to get it taken care of fast,
我借给他5千刀
He told me he was gonna pay me back in a month,
他说一个月之后就能还我钱
and he never did. I just wanted my money.
但他没有还 我只是想要回我的钱
And you got it?
你拿到了吗
Most of it. A couple months ago,
大部分 几个月之前
he started paying me $500 a week.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表