Fine.
我死了更好呢
I'm better off dead.
别这么说啊 讲真
Come on, really?
我没法了结这些事
I can't make ends meet...
我欠罪犯们钱...
I owe money to criminals...
而且...我也不觉得我能再找到真爱
and... I don't think I'll ever find love again.
那些女人 她们只喜欢有钱人
The ladies-- they want a rich guy,
而不是那些只能拿小费的酒保
not some bartender who works for tips.
别这样 别这么说 听着 你是 你是
Don't do that. Don't say that. Listen, you're-you're
一个很努力的人 你明白吗
a hard-working guy. You know what I mean?
我听说你是个很棒的厨师 我...
I hear that you're an amazing cook, I-I...
你很喜欢狗 你还写文章 就好比
You love dogs, you write. It's like,
你有很多的优点 我的朋友
you are what they call a catch, my friend.
我可没你那么酷
I'm not cool like you.
别这么说
Come on.
你是一个秘密探员
You're a secret agent.
你什么都擅长
You're good at everything.
我并不是什么都擅长 相信我
I'm not good at everything, trust me.
那说一件你不擅长的事啊
Name one thing you're not good at.
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine.
嗯 我 我非常非常
Uh, I am-I am a remarkably
不会跳舞
terrible dancer.
什么
What?
我没法一夜之间改变我的人生
I can't change my life overnight,
而你...
but you...
你可以在一天内学会怎么跳舞
you can learn to dance in a day.
单次密本每天更新
The one-time pad changes every day.
那么你就得把你想发送的数值
So you add the numerical value of the letter you want
输入到代码中每个字符的值上
to send to the value of each letter in the code.
打个比方 如果你想要说 Hello
For instance, if you want to say Hello?
H是8 字母表上的第八个字母
H is eight-- the eighth letter of the alphabet--
E是5 以此类推
E is five, and so on.
然后你将数值与密♥码♥表上对应的
Then you add the numerical value of each sequential letter
有序字符相加 例如
on the pad. Example:
H加J
H plus J
也就是8加10 等于18
is eight plus ten, 18.
E加X 29
E plus X, 29.
如果这些字符都是随机的 那么就没法破解密♥码♥
If the letters are random, it's impossible to crack the code.
的确如此
Exactly.
我们能确定这是今天的密♥码♥吗
And we're sure this is today's code?
一个小时前我们在酒吧广播上进行了测试
An hour ago we tried this on a broadcast from the club.
根据Deeks的这套单次密本
According to Deeks' one-time pad,
- 可被转译成 10 P LOC T F -下午10点
- that translates as TEN P LOC T F. - 10:00 p.M.
- 地址稍后发送 - 两小时之后
- location to follow. - That's two hours from now.
把这些都搬去军械库
Get thee to the armory.
- 谢了 Eric - 计划是什么
Thanks, Eric. What's the plan?
俱乐部一小时后就要关门了
Well, the club doesn't open for another hour,
所以我们就在这儿呆着吧
so we are just gonna hang out here.
你想不想学一下萨尔萨舞
You want a salsa lesson?
不 不
Uh, no, no.
我 我挺好的 谢谢
I'm-I'm quite all right, thank you.
免费教你 而且我跳得不错
It's free. And I'm very good.
我能想像你跳得非常好
I imagine you're fantastic,
但我 我不需要 谢谢
but I'm-I'm good, thank you.
我们有一个小时要打发呢
We do have an hour to kill.
是啊 我们有一个小时
We do. We do have an hour to...
行 不行 好吧 来吧
Yeah, no, fine, let's do it.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
好了 我扮演女生 你是男生
Okay, I'm the girl, you're the guy.
把你的手像这样放
Put your hands like this.
啥 把手放在你的腰上
What, put 'em on your hips?
- 就把手放在那儿 - 嗯哼
- Just put 'em on there? - Mm-hmm.
- 好的 - 没问题
- All right. - Okay.
- 好了 - 让你的腰跟我的腰一起摇摆
- Yeah. - Move your hips with my hips.
- 好的 - 往右
- Okay. - Go right,
- 往左 - 好的
- go left. - Yup.
- 往右 - 好的
- Go right, - Yup.
- 往左 - 这太乱来了
- go left. - This is ridiculous.
- 不 放松 跟我一起摇摆 - 我 我在试着摇
- No, loosen up. Move with me. - I'm... I'm trying.
- 就是这样 你掌握精髓了 - 我真的学会了吗
- That's it, you got it. - Do I have it?
- 往右 往左 - 这感觉有点...
- Go right, go left. - This feels...
- 往右 往左 - 好尴尬 太亲密了
- Go right, go left. - ...awkwardly intimate.
往右
Go ri...
繁花赠美人
Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl.
哇喔 谢谢
Oh, wow. Thank you.
这条裙子很美
The dress is lovely.
是啊 我想这条应该是最棒的 它一定是
Yeah. I, um, thought that this one would be the best, for sure.
是啊
Mm-hmm, yeah.
它的肩部非常完美
It's perfect on the shoulders,
我很喜欢背部的开口
I love the open back.
但是这吊带有一点点不平整
The straps are a little uneven, though.
是啊
Yeah.
- 左脚 并拢 - 好的
- Left foot, together. - Yeah.
- 后退 右脚后退 并拢 - 没问题
- Back, right foot back, together. - Yup.
- 左脚向前 并拢 - 哦 来了
- Left foot forward, together. - Oh, there it is.
没错 右脚后退 并拢 向前
Yup. Right foot back, together, forward...
- 有点紧 手握松点 只要... - 我在试着放松
- Ti-Tight. Loosen the grip. Just... - I'm trying.
- 你感觉如何 - 我想说我觉得有点像是
- How are you feeling? - I mean, I'm feeling a bit like
与星共舞中的David Hasselhoff
David Hasselhoff on Dancing with the Stars.
- 不 你比他强多了 - 真的吗
- No, you're killing it. - Am I?
- 接下来你要让我旋转 - 我要让你旋转
- Next, you're gonna spin me. - I'm gonna spin you.
- 放低手臂... - 放低手臂然后...
- Under the arm... - Under the arm and then...
- 然后收回来 - 噢
- ...and back to you. - Oh! Mm.
会有一些高踢腿的动作
There are some new high kicks,
但这条裙子都能承受住的
but nothing the dress can't handle.
好的 没问题
Good. Okay.
我想我得准备上场了
I think I need to get ready.
在我们跳舞的时候...
You know, when we dance...
我感受到了化学反应
...I feel chemistry.
哦 我们当然很合拍
Oh, we're definitely in sync.
如果我们现在锁上门...
If we lock the door...
哦 算了 我觉得这主意糟透了
Oh, well, I think that'd be a terrible idea.
我刚做了发型化了妆
I just did my hair and my makeup,
我希望一切都是最完美的 你明白的
and I want everything to be perfect, you know.
是啊
Yeah.
演出之后我会等在这儿的
I'll be right here after the performance.
再见 吾爱
Hasta luego, mi corazon.
枫树 BTW 7 8
Maple BTW seven, eight.
枫树街 第七大道和第八大道之间
Maple Street, between Seventh and Eighth.
那里有条小巷
There is an alley.
那里是花市
That's the flower district.
晚上那地方挺荒凉的
It's pretty deserted at night.
是个传递情报的好地方
Good place to pass off Intel.
也可以递古巴雪茄
Or Cuban cigars.
Kensi和Deeks会在那儿和我们会合吗
Kensi and Deeks meeting us down there?
呃 不 Hetty需要有人
Uh, no. Hetty wants eyes
在俱乐部里看着Perez
on Perez at the club.
收到新的监控视频了
Oh... got new security video.
她每天都经过安检
She passes through security every day.
他们检查她的包里有没有储存设备
They check her baggage for storage devices.
我们看到的那台数码相机呢
What about that digital camera we saw her with?
不 她把相机留在车上了
No, she leaves it in her car.
她不能把相机带进去
She'd never be allowed in with it.
但她的素描就轻易的通过了
But her sketches just waltz through.
快进到下一天
Fast forward it to the next day.
再往后面一天
And the day after.
暂停一下
Freeze that.
每天画的鸟都不一样
It's a different bird drawing every day.
你能放大那个啄木鸟吗
Can you zoom in on that woodpecker?
那是只吸汁啄木鸟
I believe that's a sapsucker.
你可以去除上面的颜色吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表