Put him in the water.
Sam 我们有Callen的追踪信♥号♥♥了 但随后信♥号♥♥又丢失了
Sam, we had Callen's tracker, but we just lost it.
他们可能把他扔进水里了 这样信♥号♥♥才会丢失
They probably put him in the water, that's why you lost the signal.
- 船准备好了 - 谢谢
Boat's ready to go. Thank you.
我船上可以上网哦
You know I've got Internet out here.
你把账号♥给我 如果我检查一切正常
You give me an account number, I check it's good,
我可能带你回港口哦
I might take you back to the dock.
你能上网 我们有Netflix Caddyshack
You got Internet? We gotta Netflix Caddyshack.
Chevy Chase 喜剧天才
Chevy Chase, comic genius.
你朋友Larsen一点儿都不好玩
Your friend Larsen wasn't so funny.
他不是我朋友好吗 他和Townsend陷害我
He's not my friend, okay? He and Townsend set me up.
你懂得 鲨鱼咬了Larsen的腿
You know, the sharks bit off Larsen's leg.
但他不停的踩水
But he kept treading water.
嗯
Huh?
想象一下当你被鲨鱼咬着腿的时候 试着游泳
Imagine trying to swim while you watch a shark eat your own leg.
我不觉得 我会很享受
Can't say I'm going to... enjoy that.
他们离我只有1英里
They're just over a mile away.
我不想离的太近而吓到他们
I don't want to get too close and spook 'em.
那船可能在墨西哥水域停一个小时
That boat can be in Mexican waters inside an hour. Besides,
另外 以前我们能在早饭之前游两英里
we used to do two miles before breakfast.
- 真希望我能和你一起去 - 我也这样想
- Wish I could come with. - You and me both.
它们来了
They're here!
哦 不要太大的
Oh, not too big.
可能会有很多小伤口 嗯
It's gonna be a lot of little bites, huh?
你有账号♥给我吗
You have an account number for me?
即使我给你了 你也不会拉我上来
Even if I did, you're not going to pull me out.
你说对了
You're right.
你给我账号♥ 我朝你的头开一枪
You give me the account number, I shoot you in the head,
不会让你被鲨鱼活吃了的 怎么样
don't let you get eaten alive, huh?
Listo
Listo!
喔 它们游得越来越快了
Wow, it's going to go fast now.
我忘了是应该打它们的 鼻子还是鳃
I can't remember if I'm supposed to punch them in the nose or in the gills.
联邦探员 趴在甲板上 放下武器
Federal agents! Down on the deck! Drop the weapon!
- 你看见那些鲨鱼了吗 - 只是鲨鱼宝宝 连手指都咬不掉
- You see those sharks? - Just babies-- couldn't even take a finger.
你应该看一看我吓跑了的那条鲨鱼
You should've seen the size of the ones I scared off.
-多谢 同志们 -恩
Thanks, guys. Mm-hmm.
我们抓住他们了
We got 'em.
结束了
It's over.
呃 Townsend怎么处理
Uh, what about Townsend?
交给FBI
Turned over to the FBI.
我和NSA谈了
I spoke to NSA.
他们想先问你些问题 让你回到你的岗位上去
They want to debrief you, get you back on the job.
- 多谢 - 让我把你带出去
- Thank you. - Let's get you out of here.
嘿
Hey.
发生了什么 你是谁
What just happened? Who are you?
我能告诉你们的是 Noah没有得妄想症
All I can tell you gentlemen is that Noah here is not paranoid.
我知道你没疯
I knew you wasn't crazy.
- 你知道吗 - 你们也不是妄想症患者
- You know what? - Neither are you guys.
嘿 也许等我出去了我们能一起玩玩 比如说 看个电影什么的
Hey, maybe we can all hang out when I get out of here. Like, see a movie.
不行 我的朋友
No can do, my friend.
我的意思是 这意味着我要把我的真实身份告诉你
I mean, it would mean that I'd have to tell you my true identity,
然后我就得杀了你
and then I'd have to kill you.
嘿 你们两个做的很好
Hey, you guys did a great job.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
哦 有一个 恩
Oh, there's a, uh...
明天有一个新的足球桌要寄到这
a new Foosball table on its way tomorrow.
太好了
Yes!
你这的是太酷了 兄弟 多谢
That is so cool of you, man. Thank you.
感谢你 真的
Thank you, really.
为所有的一切
For everything.
你们照顾好你们自己
You guys take care of yourselves.
那哥们真有意思
That dude's fun.
Kens
Kens.
- 你还好吗 - 挺好的 怎么了
- Are you okay? - Yeah. Why?
你的腿怎么了
What happened to your leg?
哦
Oh.
呃
Uh...
一定是我摔倒了
Must've happened when I fell.
摔倒了 你做了什么
You fell? Doing what?
试着站起来
Trying to stand.
真棒
That a girl.
你什么都感觉不到
You didn't feel that?
恩 因为腿什么也感觉不到 还有腿的触觉也没恢复
No, because the leg that works doesn't feel and the leg that feels doesn't work.
对哈
Right.
口子还挺大的 你需要缝针
That's a pretty nice cut. You're going to need sutures,
那我们先去把它清洗干净 免得感染 好吗
which means we should probably clean this before it gets infected, okay?
或者你直接把我扔在外面好了
Or you should've just left me out there.
是啊 不过 我确实考虑过 我倒是想 但你知道吗
Yeah. No, I definitely... I thought about that. I wanted to, it's just that,
我要是把你这么优秀的一个特工丢之不管 Hetty会弄死我的
you know, Hetty would be livid if I threw away a perfectly good agent.
我没在开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
听着
Listen,
你会健康幸福的活下去的
you are going to live happily ever after.
如果我抛下你不管 你活不下来的
Okay, and if I would've left you over there, you would've died and then I
而我将孤身一人独守终生 这听起来糟糕了
I would be here by myself, and that just sounds dreadful.
昏迷时发生的事 你还记得多少
How much of the stuff that happened in the coma do you remember?
我不知道 我真 我真的不知道 我懵了
I don't know. I real-- I really don't.
记忆和梦 我记不清了
I mix memories and drea... I don't know.
那好 我想我们应该再来一遍
Well, we should probably do this again.
这东西在我兜里揣着好几个礼拜了
I've been walking around with this thing in my pocket for weeks.
我很确定我哪天肯定会把它弄丢了
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose it.
此时此刻看上去很适合
So now seems like the...
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
- Kensi Marie Blye - 不 不 不要这样
- Kensi Marie Blye... - No, no, no.
- 不是现在 - 为什么
- Don't do this right now. - Why?
- 不是这样子 - 你不喜欢
- Not like this. - You don't like it?
真的美极了
It's really beautiful.
我脑海里想象的是另一场景
I envisioned it differently in my head.
曾经以为自己会 光着膀子
At some point I thought I was going to ride in on a big white horse
骑着白马向你求婚 因为那样一定会很酷
and I would be shirtless, 'cause that's awesome.
再加上铺满地面的玫瑰花花瓣
And then just a road full of rose petals.
听着 这些细节都无关重要 重要的是我爱你(o(╥﹏╥)o)
Listen, the details are inconsequential. What's important is I love you,
我想和你相濡以沫共度一生 (;′??Д??`)
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我 我做不到 至少不能像现在这样
I... I'm not going to do... I'm not going to do it like this.
这不公平 我做不到
It isn't fair. I'm not doing it.
- 现在什么样 - 这样 Deeks 这样 被困在这里
- Like what? - Like this, Deeks. Like this. In this thing.
- 动弹不得 - 停停停 停停停停下来 听我说
- In this stupid thing. - Okay, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. Listen.
你不会永远被困在轮椅里的
You're not going to be in a wheelchair.
你懂吗
You understand?
就算你会 那对我来说也无关重要 因为我愿意与你相守一辈 o(╥﹏╥)o 打住
And if you were, it wouldn't matter to me 'cause I want to spend the rest of my... Stop.
我愿你与你共度一生
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
什么都不重要 我爱你
It doesn't matter. I love you.
可对我来说很重要
It matters to me.
我不能对不起你 这不公平
I am not doing this to you. It is not fair.
把我带回我房♥间吧
Take me back to my room.
- 带我回去 - 好 没问题
- Take me back. - Okay. All right.
你要帮我拿着吗 搁我这儿我可能会丢
You want to hang onto it? 'Cause I'm probably going to lose it.
Deeks 带我回去
Deeks, take me back.
好吧
Okay.
那么 憋住笑
Alright? Don't smile.
千万憋住 我爱你
Don't you dare smile. I love you.
一二三
One, two, three.
那条腿迈过去 好嘞
Swing that leg. There you go.
有我在
I got you.
一二三上
And one, two, three, up.
成了 宝贝儿
Okay, baby girl.
好了
Okay.
你还好吗
You all right?
穿着鞋肯定不舒服 让我帮你把它们脱了
These can't be comfortable. Let's get those off.
我去找个护士 让他看看你的伤口
I'll get a, uh, nurse to take a look at that cut
清理一下
and... we'll clean it up.
Owen
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表