- 你很喜欢这样 对吧 - 继续往前走 G
- You're liking this, aren't you? - Just keep it moving, G.
洗手间离这儿还远着呢
Lavatory's a long way back.
38 好
38. Okay.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
大罗
Big Ron.
我在用无线通信设备
I'm in, uh, wireless communication devices.
那很好
That's great.
我的朋友叫我大罗是因为...
My friends call me Big Ron because...
你很大个儿
You're big.
- 没错 - 你说对了
- Yep. - You got it.
是啊
Yeah.
- 我很喜欢这样 - 是啊
- And I'm loving this. - Yeah.
- 我是多走运 - 非常走运
- How lucky am I? - Very lucky.
- 你叫什么 - G
- What's your name? - G.
G
G?
那算是什么名字
What kind of name is that?
嗯 这是个...短名字
Well, it's a... it's a short one.
好吧
Okay.
- 我能帮您把夹克挂起来吗 先生 - 当然
- May I take your jacket, sir? - Absolutely.
- 需要热毛巾吗 - 谢谢 完美
- A hot towel? - Thank you. Perfect.
等我们平稳升空后 您要不要来碗新鲜水果呢
And once we get airborne, would you like a bowl of fresh fruit?
- 我很愿意来点新鲜水果 - 您真可爱
- You know, I would love some fresh fruit. - You're cute.
- 也许我会给您拿两碗水果呢 - 好 我喜欢 我很喜欢
- Maybe I'll bring you two bowls. - Yeah, I like that. I like that.
你在后面有新鲜水果吃吗 G
Got any fresh fruit in the back, G?
你要不要来点炸鸡
Would you like some chicken?
不用了 我 呃 我这样就行 谢谢
No, I'm, uh, I'm all set. Thank you.
- 真不要 这炸鸡超级棒
- Really? It's incredible.
不管什么时候 只要我在洛杉矶 这家店我必去
Whenever I'm in L.A., I stop at this place.
是啊 我...我不用了
Yeah, I'm, uh, I'm good.
谢谢你愿意分享啊
Thank you for offering.
那闻起来确实很香
That does smell really good.
哦 来一块吧 你要哪块
Oh, have a piece. What can I get you?
呃 要不然要个小鸡腿吧
Uh, how about a drumstick?
一个小鸡腿 这就来啦
One drumstick coming right up.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
给你纸巾
There you go.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - Sure.
好吃哈
It's good, huh?
真的超好吃
It's really good.
不错嘛 谢谢你的咖啡 毛毛
This isn't bad. Thanks for the coffee, Shaggy.
不 这是我应该的 你的时间那么宝贵
No, it's the least I could do. Your time is valuable.
好了 伙计们
All right, guys.
这是触发爆♥炸♥装置用的软壳雷♥管♥
So, this is the soft detonator used to trigger the explosion.
对 那就是我们拍电影用的那种软管
Yeah. That's the kind of detonator we use in the movies.
- 那是炸♥药♥引线 - 对 那是爆♥炸♥案里他们用的
- That's det cord. - Yeah, that's the explosive they used.
- 看见黄线上有两道黑色条纹了吗 - 嗯
- You see that yellow cord with the two black stripes? - Yeah.
虽然不敢百分百确定 毕竟这行有各种的供应商
It's not a hundred percent, because of all the various suppliers,
但是我打赌 有两道黑条纹的引线
but for my money, yellow cord with two black stripes
出自山谷那家PWX供应公♥司♥
comes from PWX Supplies in the Valley.
哇哦 不错
Wow. Nice.
- 谢谢你 - 非常感谢 Lincoln
- Thank you. - Thank you very much, Lincoln.
随时恭候
Anytime.
你这次用咖啡轻易过关了
You got off easy with the coffee.
下次给我报酬的时候可得上点心啊
Next time, put a little more thought into my payment.
交给我了 我这就开始把想到的点子都记下来
I'm on it. I'll start penciling down ideas right now.
- 好好想吧 - 好哒 再见
- Think about it. - All right. Bye-bye.
嘿 兄弟们 我看见你们升空了 能听到吗
Hey, guys. I see that you are airborne. You copy?
- 能 - 听见你了
- Yeah. - I hear you.
我就知道你会懂的 G
I knew you'd understand, G.
好的 我用飞机上的Wi-Fi信♥号♥♥设置好了你们的通讯器
All right. I've set up your comms to piggyback off the plane's Wi-Fi signal,
所以只要飞机信♥号♥♥活跃且你们在范围内 应该没问题
so as long as the signal's active and you are within range, you should be good to go.
Tinker往后面去了
Tinker's headed for the back.
怎么 就要去厕所了 我们都没开始喝啤酒呢
What? Got to go already? We haven't even started in with the beers.
嘿 别趁我不在把小鸡腿都吃完了哈 知道了吗
Hey. Don't you eat all those drumsticks without me, all right?
嘿 哥们 你还要在里面待多久啊
Hey, pal. How long are you gonna be in there?
Sam 我准备破门了
Sam, I'm gonna pop the door.
- 空乘死了 Tinker他... - 别动
- Flight attendant's dead. Tinker's... - Don't move.
举起手来 转过去
Keep your hands up and back up.
- 听着 我是... - 别说话
- Look, I am... - Stop talking.
-你需要... -再不闭嘴就吃枪子儿吧
- You need to... - You're gonna catch a bullet if you don't shut your mouth.
空警Miguel Salazar
Air Marshal Miguel Salazar.
NCIS特别探员G Callen 这是特别探员Sam Hanna
NCIS Special Agent G. Callen, this is Special Agent Sam Hanna.
Eric
Eric.
- 给你发了一张证件照 给我验证一下 - 这就做
- Sending you a photo of an I.D. I need some verification. - On it.
你以为你们在这里干什么 这完全...
What do you guys think you're doing up here? This is totally--
如果你是你说的那个人 我们会知道的
If you are who you say you are, we'll know.
- Callen 没问题 - 好的
- Callen, it's good. - Okay.
谢了 Eric
Thanks, Eric.
这到底是怎么回事 里面是谁的尸体
What the hell's going on here? Whose body is that in there?
我们在监视一个嫌疑犯 他去了洗手间 我跟过来
We're surveiling a suspect. He came back to the lavatory, I followed.
发现空乘已经死了
I found the flight attendant dead.
你是说你的嫌疑犯在飞机上不见了
Are you saying your suspect is missing on the flight?
好吧 你们在找谁
Okay. Who are you looking for?
Aiden Tinker
Aiden Tinker.
我需要和机长说明情况
I'll need to alert the captain of the situation.
飞机上还有一个装作乘客的空警
There's one more air marshal aboard who won't reveal themselves.
- 他们只有一个任务 - 保护驾驶舱
- They only have one mission. - To protect the cockpit.
是的 让我把这封起来
Yeah. Let me seal this.
- 这里可以下到货舱的吗 - 是的
- Does this go down to the cargo hold? - Yeah.
我们会在过道上转转 寻找Aiden Tinker
We'll walk around the aisles, look for Aiden Tinker,
- 如果我们没有看到他 我们就去搜查货舱 - 等一下
- if we don't see him, we'll search the hold. - Hold on.
代码LB815D
Code is Lima, Bravo, 8, 1, 5, Delta.
是的 机长
Yes, Captain.
我有情况要汇报 但我先得先统计一下人数
I've got a situation to brief you on, but I need to do a headcount first.
收到
Copy.
来自驾驶舱的问候 这是机长Jacobs
Hello from the flight deck, this is Captain Jacobs.
前方会有一些颠簸 我需要每个人
We have a bit of turbulence up ahead. I'm gonna need everyone
回到自己座位上坐好 并扣上安全带 谢谢
to return to their seats and fasten their seat belts. Thank you.
所有人都在座位上 搜查会容易些
Easier to search if everyone's in their seat.
我留在这里 盯着货舱门
I'll stay here, watch the cargo hold door.
我不明白 为什么Tinker要去杀空乘呢
I don't understand. Why would Tinker want to kill that flight attendant?
也许是空乘发现了他带着某些三星手♥机♥
Maybe the flight attendant caught him with one of those Samsung phones.
太快了吗
Too soon?
- 不好意思 烂玩笑 - 好吧 等等
- Sorry. Bad joke. - Okay, wait.
如果是空乘发现Tinker在做一些他不该做的事呢
What if the flight attendant did catch Tinker doing something he shouldn't have been doing?
如果Tinker飞去东京
If Tinker is flying to Tokyo
向那边的某人出♥售♥隐形军舰设计图
to sell the stealth ship plans to someone there,
他为什么要在飞机上引起别人注意呢
why would he do anything to attract attention to himself onboard?
或许他不是飞去东京出♥售♥设计图
So maybe he's not flying to Tokyo to sell the plans.
或许他在飞机上出♥售♥设计图呢
Maybe he's selling the plans on the flight.
又或者 有人想在飞机上 偷走这些设计图
Or maybe, someone's trying to steal the plans from him on the plane.
我做了28年生意 除了今天 我从来没被偷过
28 years of business,I've never had anything stolen until now.
- 他们偷走了引线和软壳雷♥管♥吗 - 是的
- And they stole, uh, det cord and soft detonators? - Yeah.
他们把卡车停在这 然后从这里开走了
This is where they parked their truck. And then they drove away from here.
我已经把监控录像給ATF了
I've given the surveillance footage to the ATF already.
好的 我们会拿到备份的 谢谢
All right, we'll get a copy, thank you.
里面没什么有用的信息 除了能看出他们是男的
It's not gonna tell you much except they were men.
他们巧妙地避开了摄像头的拍摄角度 穿着兜帽衫
They were smart about the camera angles and wearing hoodies.
- 如果你们还需要其他帮助 我就在里面 我得回去干活了 - 好的
- If you need anything else, I'll be inside. I got to get back to work. - All right.
- 好的 非常感谢 生活愉快 - 生活愉快
- All right, appreciate it. Have a good day. - Have a good one.
好吧 如果Ortega先生的摄像机没有拍到他们的脸
Well,if Mr. Ortega's cameras didn't catch their faces,
或许其他人拍到了
maybe somebody else's did.
是啊 但我好像没有看到其他地方有摄像头了
Yeah, I'm not really seeing any more surveillance cameras anywhere.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, darling?
二楼
Second floor.
啊 摩托车的安保摄像机 我喜欢
Ah. Motorcycle security camera, I like it.
- 可以吗 - 可以的
- Shall we? - We shall. Yeah.
这是Cheryl 机长已经跟她说明情况了
This is Cheryl. She's been briefed by the captain.
Sam Hanna NCIS的
Sam Hanna, NCIS.
特别探员 Callen
Special Agent Callen.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表