I was blowing up your phone.
为什么 发生什么了
Why? What's going on?
我们被炒了
Because we're getting fired.
我没迟到那么久啊
I'm not that late.
整个队伍都要被关闭了 我们走
This whole unit's getting shut down. Let's go.
什么 你开玩笑呢吧 等下 你是开玩笑吧
What? Are you kidding? Wait, are you kidding?
众所周知 这里的设备和人员中出现了泄密
As you are all aware, this facility and the staff has been compromised.
虽然你们中的大多数人与此无关
Now, most of you had nothing to do with that,
但是你们都受到了影响
but you have all been affected by it.
遗憾的是 你们分部解决问题的方式 一直没能让华盛顿方面感到满意
Unfortunately, the breach was never adequately resolved to Washington's satisfaction,
所以我们不得不这么做
so we have been brought in to do so.
联合特遣队已经在暗中工作了几个月
This task force has been working for months behind the scenes
现在要一次性解决这些问题 不留后患
and is here now to resolve this once and for all.
所有未完结的案件都会被指派
All open cases will be brought current, assigned,
递交给联合特遣队的成员
and handed off to one of the task force members.
立刻开始执行
You will begin this process immediately.
不用担心 在你们接受谈话问询之后
Now, don't worry, after your interviews and your polygraphs,
大多数人都能保有工作
most of you will keep your jobs,
只是可能不在这里
but it just probably won't be here.
我知道这很难一下子接受 所以我们会努力
I realize this is a lot to process, so we're going to try
尽量让这次调动快速无痛
and make this transition as quick and painless as possible.
很明显 这需要几天的时间来完成交接工作
It's obviously going to take a few days to complete the handover,
同时 我需要你们的继续合作与耐心
during which time I ask for your continued cooperation and patience.
谢谢
Thank you.
我感觉我们被人整了
I feel like we're being punked.
海军部长怎么会同意呢
How is SECNAV allowing this?
如果她有选择的话 我不知道她为什么会同意
I don't know why she would, if she had a choice.
拜托告诉我你已经有计划了
Please tell me you have a plan.
事实上...我有
Actually... I do.
叫做 退休
It's called retirement.
在我搞清楚事情之前 继续工作
Just keep working until I can figure out what the hell is going on.
放射性物质已经被确认为氯化铯-137
The radioactive material has been identified as Cesium 137 Chloride.
晶体形态时无色 粉末状时白色 可溶于水
It's colorless in crystal form, white when powdered, and water soluble.
等一下
Hold on a second.
这家伙是认真的吗
Is this guy for real?
Deeks 专心一点
Deeks, focus.
我们的工作可以等 但这个不行
Our jobs can wait. This can't.
是的 我很认真地在听这个氯化射-130
No, I'm definitely focused on the Selenium 130 Chlorine.
Deeks
Deeks.
- 恩 - 是氯化铯-137
- Yeah. - Cesium 137 Chloride.
啥 哦 我知道啊 我只是想确认一下你有没有认真在听
Yeah-- no. I got that. I was just making sure you were listening.
这与巴西Goiania事件中的物质相同
It's the same material that was used in the Goiania accident in Brazil.
小偷从医院盗走了设备 想当废品卖♥♥掉
Thieves stole hospital equipment hoping to sell it for scraps.
结果发现其中一些是放射性物质
Turned out some of it was radioactive material.
对 它发着蓝♥光♥ 小偷们觉得这很酷
That's right. It glowed blue.They thought it was cool.
就分给了几个朋友
Passed it around to some friends.
结果导致多人死亡
Several people died as a result.
为什么它会在盐里面
Why was it in the saline?
可能是企图混过海关的一种方法
Perhaps it's their attempt to get it past customs.
等东西到了目的地 他们就把盐蒸发掉
It gets to the destination, they boil off the saline,
剩下的就是放射性粉末
and they're left with the radioactive powder.
噢 嗨 有人在听吗
Oh, boom. Who's listening now?
附近200英里内的一家医院和两家医学实验室
So, one hospital and two medical labs within 200 miles of here
已经接连在六周内发现血液照射机被盗
have had their blood irradiation machines stolen in the last six weeks.
那为什么现在才要查这个
And we're just finding this out now because...?
因为这些机器本身就值好几万美元
Well, the machines themselves are worth tens of thousands of dollars.
我怀疑他们偷这种设备已经成了潮流
I doubt anyone thought their stolen machine was part of a trend.
现在不是了
Until now.
这案子涉及了多少的铯
How much cesium are we talking?
总之 足够做几个放射物散布装置了
Well, enough to make several radiological dispersal devices.
我是说 脏弹可以是致命的
I mean, dirty bombs themselves can be lethal,
但它们主要是用来作为恐怖装置
but their main purpose is as a terror device.
如果爆♥炸♥了 就能让一块区域封锁好几个月
If detonated, they could shut down an area for months,
如果没爆♥炸♥ 就得花上好几年来排查清除
if not years, for adequate decontamination and cleanup.
更别说事后说服民众相信已经安全了
Well, not to mention trying to convince people that it's safe afterwards.
麻烦的是 由于这种物质可溶于水
Unfortunately, because of its water-soluble nature,
它还可能被用来污染城市供水系统
it could be used to contaminate city water supplies.
噢 还有个有趣的
Oh, one more fun fact.
塞浦路斯并不是它的最终目的地
Cyprus is not its final destination.
它被按计划装上了一艘船
From there, it was scheduled to be boarded onto a ship
驶往叙利亚的Latakia港口
bound for the Port of Latakia, Syria.
- 真棒 - 好了
- Wonderful. - All right.
我们从医院方面入手
We'll take the hospital angle.
你们俩查一下那只集装箱是谁付的钱 箱子里还有些什么东西
You two find out who paid for that container, what else was inside it.
这个简单
Now, that one's easy.
船是由本地的慈善团体发送的
It was being shipped by a local charity group,
叫作移♥民♥救济基金会
The Foundation for Emigrant Relief.
噢 突然间我有种强烈的冲动去做点慈善工作
Oh, suddenly, I have a overwhelming urge to do some charity work.
你知道吗 我正在考虑
You know, I was doing a little bit of thinking that maybe
也许我们工作上的变动会是个征兆
what's happening at work is, you know, it's a sign.
可能老天在提醒我们
That maybe the universe is telling us it's ready
我们俩的生活可以进入下一个阶段了
to move on to the next chapter of our lives.
比如说
Which is?
我不知道 但也许是事业上的变化
I don't know, but maybe it involves a career change.
好吧 我有点兴趣了 那我们要做什么呢
Okay, I'll take the bait. What would we do?
我们可以玩双人花样滑冰
Well, we could be a couples figure skating.
巴厘岛怎么样 你一直很想去巴厘岛
What about Bali? You always wanted to go to Bali.
是啊 想去旅游
Yeah, for a trip.
为什么不更进一步呢
Why not go for more?
我们到了那里 可以当私人教练
You know, go down there, we could become personal trainers,
你可以教别人瑜伽 我可以教别人冲浪
you can teach yoga, I could... teach surfing.
- 你可以在沙滩上骑马 - 但那些并不是事业
- You could ride your horse on the beach. - Yeah, those aren't careers.
如果你能带着其他人一起做 那就算是了
Well, if you bring somebody with you, it is.
噢 旅游业 好 那就这么定了 是不是不认识我了
Oh, tourism. Yes, let's do that. Have you met me?
好吧 你说的对
Okay, fair enough.
说实在的
Um... in all seriousness, though,
你打算继续干多长时间
how much longer are you gonna do this?
我得提醒你 这不仅仅只是我的工作
Well, in case you haven't noticed, this isn't just what I do.
这更是我这一个人
This is who I am.
好吗
Okay?
我在海军基地里长大
I grew up on Marine bases.
我所知道的就是保护大家 如果我不干这行
Protecting people is all I know, and if I wasn't doing this...
我不知道我还能做什么
I don't know what I would be doing.
你说的我都理解
I understand everything you're saying.
我只是想说 你也能成为一个很棒的母亲
I'm just saying you would also be an amazing mom.
你很有热情 有爱心 聪明 口才又好
you're passionate and loving and intelligent and articulate.
想象你在早晨给孩子们做煎蛋饼的场景 该是多么美好
And how fun would it be to be there in the morning and make frittatas for kids?
回到家 教他们做功课
To be home and helping them with their homework.
而不是每天都有被枪击的危险
and not out all day being shot at.
那爸爸呢
And the father?
一样啊 我可以搭个小树屋
Same thing. I could build tree forts.
在后院教他们柔道
Teach some jujitsu in the backyard.
说吧 说出来吧
Say it. Just say it.
你知道吗 这些事我想过很多次
You know I have thought about this many times.
但是我 我只是 还没准备好
But I don't... I don't think I'm ready... yet.
我是说 即使我不在NCIS工作
I mean, if I wasn't working for NCIS,
我肯定也会在别的机构里工作 FBI DEA ATF
I'm pretty sure I'd be working for any other agency: the FBI, DEA, ATF...
我只是还没准备好
I'm just not ready.
- 嗨 - 嗨 需要什么帮助吗
Hi. Hi. Can I help you?
我想知道 你们在招志愿者吗
Uh, yeah, I was just wondering if you have any volunteer positions available.
你是来填社区服务申请表吗
Are you here to fulfill a community service requirement?
不 我只是想来帮个忙
No. I'm just here to lend a helping hand.
好 那你有什么特殊技能吗
Okay, well, do you have any special skills?
呃 有 我的口♥技♥表演还不错
Uh, yeah, I'm a pretty good ventriloquist.
是的 是的 他可厉害了
Yes, yes. He's quite fantastic.
不 你在撒谎 他就是个垃圾
No, that's a lie. He's rubbish.
没错 垃圾
Rubbish, I say.
嗯 不错
Of course. Yeah.
你们之前见过这个人吗
You ever seen this guy before?
没有
No.
他戴着手套 从来不看摄像头
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表