他们在这儿干什么
What the hell are they doing here?
我去看看发生什么了
I'll see what's going on.
- Hanna探员 - Sanchez
- Agent Hanna. - Sanchez.
我也不想问的 但是 呃 你能把后备厢打开给我们看看吗
I hate to ask, but, uh, you mind opening your trunk for us?
你应该知道这是公务用车的吧
You do know this is a government vehicle, right?
是的 我知道 但是我们还是希望你能配合
Yeah, I know, but we'd appreciate the courtesy.
好的
Sure.
恐怕你得跟我们走一趟了 我们得把这事情弄清楚
I'm afraid you're gonna have to come with us, so we can straighten this out.
- 等 等一下 听着 肯定有哪里不对 - Sam Sam
- Hold-hold on! Something is wrong! - Look, Sam. Sam...
你觉得 我会带着一具尸体和可♥卡♥因♥ 来犯罪现场吗
You think I would come to a crime scene with a corpse and cocaine in my car?
- 哈 - 请交出武器
- Huh? - Your weapon, please.
- 你在逗我吗 - 听着 Sam 交出你的武器
- Are you kidding me? - Look, Sam, your weapon.
铐住他
Cuff him.
你至少也得告诉我Granger还在不在这儿吧
Can you at least tell me if Granger is still here?
- 我不能说 - 那你能告诉我Deeks警探在哪儿吗
- I cannot. - Can you tell me where Detective Deeks is?
- 也不能说 - 那请问谁能告诉我
- I cannot. - Can you find somebody who can?
你知道Deeks是律师 对吧
You know Deeks is a lawyer, right?
他告诉过我 好多遍
He told me. Repeatedly.
我想也是 好吧 和你说实话吧
Of course he did. All right, I'm gonna level with you.
Deeks是我的搭档
Deeks is my partner.
事实上 他是我的未婚夫 好吧 非正式的
He's my fiance, actually. Well, not officially.
我陷入昏迷的时候他向我求婚了 我坐的直升飞机坠机了
He proposed while I was in a coma. I was in a helicopter crash,
所以我陷入了昏迷 我不能走路也不能干其他的
and that's why I was in a coma. I couldn't walk or anything like that.
其实我能活下来就已经很幸运了
And I'm actually lucky to be alive.
关键是 我在等他正式向我求婚
The point is, I'm just waiting for a real proposal,
那样我就能郑重其事地答应他
so I can actually say yes.
那倒说得通了
That explains a lot.
求你了 能给我和Deeks五分钟时间吗
Please, could I just have five minutes with Deeks?
不能
No.
真的吗 昏迷什么的 一点儿也没有让你觉得扣人心弦吗
Seriously? Coma didn't pull at a tiny heartstring?
哇
Wow.
Whiting警探
Detective Whiting?
Whiting警探
Detective Whiting.
嘿 等一下 Whiting警探 嘿
Hey, give me a minute. Detective Whiting, hey!
没有人肯给我透露一丁点儿信息 让我说句话吧
Nobody is giving me a shred of information. Give me a damn minute.
我无权和你讨论Deeks的案子 Blye探员
I'm not at liberty to discuss Deeks' case with you, Agent Blye.
真的吗 据我所知 这案子之前还是个老悬案
Really? 'Cause last I checked, it was ice cold.
现在有线索了
It warmed up.
好吧 什么线索 你们能有什么线索
Okay, so what is it? What could you possibly have?
我不会和你讨论这个的
I'm not discussing this with you.
因为你没有线索
Because you have nothing.
这个案子被重新追查了 Blye探员
The case is reopened, Agent Blye.
我猜你想冒着很大的风险
And my guess is that you have an awful lot at stake
为Deeks彻底洗清罪名
in clearing Deeks' name once and for all.
有人在试图凭空给我们制♥造♥麻烦
Somebody is trying to create a problem where there isn't one.
你手里的新证据是谁提供的
Who is the source of this new evidence you have?
这倒是让我想起来了 你大概知道以前究竟发生了什么
It occurs to me now you probably know what happened all those years ago.
也许比你去年知道的要多
Maybe more than you did last year.
也许是时候把你传讯过来 看看你知道了些什么
Perhaps now is a good time to subpoena you and find out.
谢谢你什么忙都没帮上
Thank you for nothing.
你来得正好
Your timing couldn't be better.
我今天刚烤了这些小饼干
I just baked these cookies today.
噢 谢谢你 Ramirez太太
Oh, thank you, Mrs. Ramirez.
今天还有其他人来找过你吗
So have you had any other visitors today?
有人问了有关这个街区的问题吗
Anyone asking questions about the neighborhood?
嗯 没有 除了上星期住在两户隔壁的小Marco
Hmm. No. Not since last week when little Marco from two doors down
因为他没有给他家的狗铲屎 过来道歉
stopped by to apologize for not picking up after his dog.
洛杉矶的小烦恼啊 对吧
L.A. Problems, huh?
噢 坦白说 我不介意
Oh, frankly, I don't mind.
现在是旱季 我的草坪刚好能用上这些肥料
In this drought, my lawn can use the extra fertilizer.
呃 抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
Uh, excuse me. I just have to get this.
噢 我去给你再拿些牛奶
Oh. I'll get you some more milk.
- Kens - 没见到Granger和Deeks
- Kens. - No luck getting to Granger and Deeks.
- 没人愿意谈这事 - 你在哪
- No one is talking. - Where are you?
现在要离开警局了
Leaving LAPD right now.
留在原地别动 Sam刚刚在Heather家被DEA缉拿了
Stay on your toes. Sam just got picked up by the DEA at Heather's.
等一下 什么 以什么罪名
Hold on, what?! What did they charge him with?
有人往他的后备箱里放了毒品和一具尸体
Somebody planted drugs and a dead body in his trunk.
Callen 这太疯狂了
Callen, this is crazy.
他们是冲着我们所有人来的 我们必须要阻止他们
They're coming after all of us, and we need to stop them.
你现在在哪
Where are you now?
我不会说的 听着
I'm not gonna say. Look,
Sam发现了有可能是 Heather给Granger下的药
Sam found evidence of pills that Heather may have used to drug Granger.
现在我们知道Granger在Heather被拷打期间做了什么了
Now we know what Granger was doing while Heather was getting beaten.
听着 我必须得走了 感觉他们是冲着我来了
Look, I got to keep moving. Looks like they're coming after me.
谁 DEA
Who? DEA?
ATF
ATF.
我们被不同的部门盯上了
We're all bring targeted by different agencies.
- 不管是谁做的 这个人影响力不小 - 没错 人脉也很广
- Whoever's doing this has a lot of pull. - Yeah, and a lot of connections.
比如说Duggan
Someone like Duggan.
他绝对有能力做这些事
He definitely has the connections.
Morgan
Morgan.
是的 什么
Yeah. What?
该死
Damn it.
- 他们一定是通过我的手♥机♥来追踪我的 - 他就在街对面
- They must be tracking me through my phone. - He's across the street!
- Kensi 扔掉手♥机♥ 挂了 - 快点 快点
- Kensi, stay off the phone. Hang up now. - Let's go! Let's go!
你的小饼干吃的怎么样了 亲爱的
How are your cookies, dear?
亲
Dear?
好了 你无处可逃 Callen探员 无处可逃
All right, nowhere to run, Agent Callen! Nowhere to run!
好了 好了 好了
Easy, easy, easy.
乖孩子
Good boy.
好了 把他铐起来伙计们 来
All right, let's cuff him, guys. Let's go.
好了 手放到背后 你懂规矩的
All right, hands behind your back; you know the drill.
- 手放到背后 - 给他送回去
- Hands behind your back. - Get him in line for escort...
Lange女士 为什么我们还没有副主任Granger的消息
Ms. Lange. Why haven't we heard from Assistant Director Granger yet?
我又不是他的管家
Well, I'm not his keeper.
你难道不觉得这有些不寻常吗 没人知道他在哪
You don't find it unusual that no one seems to know where he is?
噢 干我们这行的 没有什么事是不寻常的
Oh, in this business, nothing is unusual.
哇哦
Wow.
你确实有着了不起的职业生涯啊 Henrietta
You have had quite the career, Henrietta.
你知道吗 尽管我们之间的这些不愉快
You know, despite all of this,
我一直都十分敬仰你
I've always admired you a great deal.
我很抱歉这件事要这样结尾了
I regret that this is how it must come to an end.
呃 没有人比我更抱歉 副部长
Uh, no one is sorrier than I, Under Secretary.
就当这是你生涯中的最后命令吧
As your last order of business,
找到Granger
find Granger.
你们有Callen的消息吗
You guys heard from Callen?
就在你跟他通完电♥话♥后ATF就逮捕他了
ATF picked him up right after you talked to him.
好吧 所以Callen是对的 这个内奸把整个系统玩弄在手心里
Okay, so, Callen was right. The mole is all over our system.
如果我们要领先一步的话 我们必须得暗中行动了
We have to operate offline if we're gonna stay one step ahead.
有没有人觉得这有点不对劲
Is anyone else feeling really off-balance here?
我觉得这就是问题所在
I think that's the point.
这简直就像同时有多个弹球时最糟糕的一轮
It's like the worst round of multiball ever.
- 没错 我的挡板都快报废了 - 我没懂 什么
- Yeah, my flippers are on overdrive. - I'm sorry, what?
- 弹球啊 - 还有人玩这个吗
- Pinball. - People still play that?
当然了 你之前去哪了 昏迷了
Duh. Where have you been-- in a coma?
噢 太过了 Eric
Ooh! Too soon, Eric.
好了 所以
Okay, so, which ball
哪个球是能帮我们解决这堆烂摊子的
are we gonna have to focus on to get us out of this mess?
- 首先 他们拿下了Granger - Granger之前在追查Heather
- First, they took Granger. - Who went after Heather.
Hearther现在还处于昏迷状态
Who's still unconscious.
这就意味着我们不知道在Heather家里真正发生了什么
Which means we don't know what really happened at Heather's.
所以我还要回到那个房♥子 去看看还可以发现什么
So I have to make it back to the house and see if I can find something there.
LAPD已经把那个房♥子封锁了
Mm. LAPD has that place on lockdown.
你是没有办法悄悄的进去的
There's no way you'll get in unnoticed.
再说了 这很有可能只是个安全屋
Plus, it's probably just a safe house.
我们没有任何监控录像吗 没有从昨天晚上到今天早上的吗
And we have no surveillance? Not from last night or this morning?
我们调出了所有的角度 啥都没有
We poured over every angle. Still nothing.
大伙们
Guys.
Heather醒了
Heather's awake.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表