Heather, you don't cooperate with us,
那你的处境就非常糟糕了
you are in pretty bad shape.
你要么将在重刑犯监狱里度过余生 就像Carl Brown一样
You either end up in high security prison, like Carl Brown,
要么跟你的朋友Natalie一样 被♥干♥掉
or like your friend Natalie, dead.
所以做个选择吧
Make a choice.
你到底想要怎么样
So what's it gonna be?
刚刚发生了什么 为什么Blye探员停止了审问
What happened? Why did Agent Blye stop questioning?
因为我觉得我们终于知道了点东西
Because I think we're finally getting somewhere.
我没什么别的可以告诉你了
I have nothing more to tell you.
如果你这样说的话
If you say so.
Hetty
Hetty.
她为CIA工作
She's working for the CIA.
我感觉一整个字母表的国家机构都在追查我们啊
I feel as if the entire alphabet is after us.
- 是啊 - 你怎么知道她为CIA工作啊
- Yeah. - How do you know she's with the CIA?
Duggan 你真的应该温习一下 你的摩斯密♥码♥了
Duggan, you should really brush up on your Morse code.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, Fudgsicle.
- 我们有伴了 - 我的上帝啊
- We got company. - Mother Fudgsicle.
Hetty 我们遇到麻烦了 我们被包围了
Hetty, we have a problem. We've been swatted.
咱们说话这会儿 船屋外面 一个战术小队正从车上下来
A tactical team is unloading outside the boatshed as I speak.
哦 我的天 不用告诉我 FBI也来了
Oh, God. Don't tell me. FBI.
- 他们现在又来抓谁了 - 可能是我们中的任意一个
- Who are they coming for now? - It could be any one of us.
- 已经太过分了 - 我会去处理的
- This has gone way too far. - I'll handle it.
不 我去办吧 是时候发挥我的作用了
No, I will take care of this. It's time I do my job.
我是国防部副部长 Corbin Duggan
I'm Under Secretary of Defense Corbin Duggan,
- 站在那不许动 手举起来 - 我要求你们退下
- Stop right there! Get your hands up! - and I request that you stand down.
- 手举起来 - 这里由我指挥
- Hands up! - I'm in charge here.
我可以解释现在的状况
And I can explain what's going on.
狙击手 有人开火 隐蔽
Sniper! Shots fired! Cover!
- 我的天哪 - Duggan怎么了
- Oh, my God! - What happened to Duggan?
他中枪了
He's been shot.
- 医护 - 我已全面掩护好
- Medic! - All right, full cover everywhere.
- 看样子是狙击手 - 子弹从哪来的
- Looks like it was a sniper. - From where?
- 那一枪是从哪里打出来的 - 我不知道
- Where did the shot come from, guys? - I don't know.
- 好的 行动 行动 - 动起来
- All right, move in, move in. - All right, let's go!
掩护他 掩护他 走走走
Get him cover, cover. Move! Move!
- 他还活着吗 - 不太清楚
- Is he dead? - We don't know.
我以为事情不会再糟了 现在连Duggan也
I didn't think it could get any worse. Now they got Duggan?
本来就只有他一个人可以帮我们了
The one person who could've helped us.
现在该怎么办啊
What happens now?
真的不知道了
I don't know.
准备破门
Get on that door.
我们得赶紧离开这里了
We got to get out of here.
FBI
FBI
只有一条路出去了
Only one way out.
可恶 今天穿的可是新西装
Bugger. This is a brand-new suit.
行动 走走走
Go! Move! Get in!
右转 去右边 FBI
Break right! Break right! FBI!
全面搜查 你跟他一起
Full sweep! You go with him!
手举起来 别站起来
Hands up! Stay down.
- 安全 - 这边也是
- Clear! - Yeah!
- 左面安全 - 右面安全
- Two left clear! - Clear on the right!
- 安全 - 全部安全
- Clear. - Clear!
看着她
Watch her.
队长
Commander!
你得过来看看
You need to see this!
肃清区域
Secure the premises!
守住所有出入口
Secure all the other exits!
出自 绿野仙踪
Drug Enforcement Administration 美国缉毒局
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
美国烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表