这里就有梦之队 为什么还要叫增援
Why call backup when you got the dream team right here?
这里更像是少棒闯天下
More like the Bad News Bears.
闻到了吗
Smell that?
- 没有 什么 - 贪婪
- No, what? - Greed.
不喜欢资本市场吗
Not into the market?
不喜欢这种只有巨富才能进行的交易
Not into investment strategies only accessible to the super rich.
我懂你的意思 我的搭档认为炒房♥才是生财妙道
I hear you, my partner thinks that flipping houses is the way to go.
对吧 我懂你的意思
Yeah. I hear what you're saying.
- 她就在那儿 - 这并不让人意外
- She's right over there. - Still, this isn't exactly unexpected.
听着 招股说明书里已经j解释了风险
Look, the risk was accounted for in the prospectus.
现在可不是改变方案的时候
Now's not the time to change strategies.
谢谢 之后再聊
Thanks. Talk soon.
Mallory Fletcher
Mallory Fletcher.
特别探员 Kensi Blye 海军罪案调查处的
Special Agent Kensi Blye, NCIS.
特别探员Chegwidden
Special Agent Chegwidden.
找我什么事
How can I help you?
你认识一个叫Yaniv Kornberg的人吗
Do you know a man named Yaniv Kornberg?
嗯 我认识
As a matter of fact, I do.
他在好莱坞开了一家典当铺
He runs a pawnshop in Hollywood.
- 他昨天还来过这里 - 你是怎么认识他的
- He was just here yesterday. - How do you know him?
Yaniv的律师Harry Zanetti介绍我们认识的
Yaniv's lawyer Harry Zanetti made the connection.
Yaniv的资♥金♥周♥转♥不灵 所以需要把他继承的一些金条变现
Yaniv was in a jam and needed to cash in on some gold he inherited.
那些金条是盗赃物
That gold was stolen.
我们需要和金条的买♥♥家联♥系♥
We're gonna need the contact of the person that purchased the bar.
很简单 我就是买♥♥家
Easy enough. It was me.
他以25万卖♥♥给我一条 大约是市场价的一半
He offered it for $250,000, about half its value.
你难道没有意识到有什么不对劲吗
You didn't think that was a red flag?
可能有 但这笔买♥♥卖♥♥太划算了 我不想错过
Maybe, but it was too good to pass up.
呃 Yaniv有提到他要拿这笔钱干嘛吗
Did, uh, Yaniv mention what he was planning on doing with the money?
我的对家要干嘛 和我没有任何关系
What anyone does on the other side of my deals is none of my business.
嗯
Mm.
听着 你现在还只是被判定为对交易判断错误
See, right now you're only guilty of bad judgment.
但如果我们发现你是从犯
But if we find out that you're an accessory...
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
Yaniv正打算租一辆豪华游艇
Yaniv was looking to charter a luxury yacht.
说他想用这笔钱开个派对
Figured he wanted to party with his new money.
我还提出帮他拿这笔钱投资 但我想他应该全都挥霍掉了
I offered to invest it for him, but my guess is he blows it all.
那金条去了哪里
So where's the gold?
你们要怎么保证找到金条之后 会把钱还给我
What assurances do I have that my money will be returned when it's recovered?
我想你没有被拷着带走 就已经很幸运了
I think you're pretty lucky right now that you're not walking out of here in cuffs.
我就知道没那么好的事
Knew it was too good to be true.
- 哇 - 27.42磅
- Oh. - 27.42 pounds.
这是我举过的最贵的力量训练器
Most expensive free weight I've ever held.
谢了
Thank you.
嘿 Eric Yaniv把黄金换了25万美元
Hey, Eric. Yaniv monetized a quarter million dollars of the gold.
他可能还租了一艘游艇
He also may have chartered a yacht.
- 我们需要找到他 - 我在做了
- We need you to track him down. - I'm on it.
你现在对你这位会保持低调的的朋友有什么想法
How you feeling about your friend hunkering down now?
他现在还没出国呢
He's not out of the country yet.
为了你着想 我们还是希望他还没走掉吧
For your sake, let's hope not.
我是说 别误会我的意思
I mean, don't get me wrong,
我和旁边那哥们一样热爱美好的散步 但为什么找我
I love a good stroll as much as the next guy, but why me?
因为我需要你帮忙
Well, because I need your help.
虽然很难承认
As hard as it is to admit,
你现在或许是唯一一个我可以信任的人了
you may be the only one I can trust right now.
你需要我帮什么忙
What kind of help you looking for?
目前还不知道
I don't know yet.
但我需要知道时机到的时候是不是能信任你
But I need to know if I can trust you when the time comes.
在你答复我之前
And before you answer,
你应该记住你承认你杀了Boyle
you should probably keep in mind your confession to killing Boyle.
我就说
And there it is.
虽然我不同意你的做法
While I don't agree with what you did,
但是我相信你是出于正当理由才这么做
I do think you did it for the right reasons.
我会终止调查
I'm willing to close the investigation.
如果你愿意帮助我
If you help me.
我想说 我也没什么选择的余地 不是么
I mean, I don't have much of a choice, then, do I?
这取决于你有多喜欢和内务部对着干
Depends on how much you like being on the wrong side of I.A.
你知道吗 你可以直接先说这个
You know, you could've led with that, right?
错过看你紧张到流汗么
And miss watching you sweat it out?
哇哦 这才是我熟悉和喜爱的Whiting
Wow, there's the Whiting that I know and love.
- 对不起 积习难改 - 嗯
- Sorry. Old habits. - Yeah.
所以呢 怎么 你就抓着这个把柄威胁我到退休吗
So, what, you just hold this over my head for the rest of my career?
差不多吧
Something like that.
但是希望你能明白 你现在也可以信任我了
But hopefully, now you know you can trust me, too.
伙计们 我确定Xionshou Song就在 距离你们五十码的一个屋里
Guys, I got the Xionshou Song at a house 50 yards from your location.
你应该可以看到了
You should have a visual.
他们为什么事吵起来了
Something's got their panties in a bunch.
我没看到Yaniv
I don't see Yaniv.
我们就快失去出其不意的机会了
We're about to lose the element of surprise.
不 我们不会的 我们现在就上
No, we're not. We go now.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
- 联邦探员 - 趴在地上 现在
- Federal agents! - On the ground! Now!
手放在能看到的地方
Hands where we can see them.
来啊 给我个理由
Go ahead. Give me a reason.
就像是在溪山那次哈 Langston
It's just like Khe Sanh, huh, Langston?
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear. - Clear.
没发现Yaniv
No Yaniv.
也没发现黄金
No gold.
Eric 看看你能不能进入这附近街道的摄像头
Eric, see if you can access the camera on the street here
- 找出Yaniv - 好的
- pick up Yaniv. - On it.
我们还找到了Yaniv租的私人游艇
We've also found the private yacht Yaniv chartered.
- 它从哪儿出发 - 长滩 这还没完
- Where is it leaving from? - Long Beach and that's not all.
Yaniv还同时租了一架货物运输机
Yaniv's also chartered a cargo plane,
还有两辆私人火车车厢和四辆半挂自卸车 都是今天的
two private train cars and four semi trucks, all for today.
这还只是到现在为止我们所发现的 还有其他的不停出现
And that's just what we found so far. They keep coming.
即使我们分开查 找找一辈子也查不完
Could take forever to track all them, even if we split up.
尽管如此 从Yaniv的角度来说这么干也风险也不小
It's risky on Yaniv's part, though.
他肯定知道我们有一定几率找到对的那个租船或者租机的
He's got to know there's a chance we hit the right charter.
或者 这是烟雾弹
Or... this is a smokescreen.
如果你得转移黄金 但你知道你的出路都被堵了 你会怎么办
What do you do if you got to move gold, but you know all your outs are covered?
如果你没办法能把黄金交付给买♥♥家
If you can't get the gold out to the buyer,
你可以把买♥♥家带去黄金那里
you bring the buyer in to the gold.
正是 如果是这也的话 我们就没法知道
Exactly. If that's the case, we have no way of knowing
我们在找谁 也不知道他们从哪来了
who we're looking for or where they're arriving from
计划不错
It's a good plan.
如果我们不快点弄清楚 这计划就要成功了
Yeah, if we don't figure it out quickly, it's gonna be a successful one.
伙计们 我进入街道摄像头了
Guys, I got access to the street cameras.
Yaniv坐一辆运钞车离开了
Yaniv is moving in an armored car.
Xionshou Song正好错过他
The Xionshou Song just missed him.
- 运钞车现在在哪 - 啊 我们在盲区跟丢了
- Where is it now? - Ugh, we lost it in a dead zone,
但是有更大的问题
but we have bigger problems.
我们现在研究的是入境的私人飞机
We're now looking into incoming private flights.
我们甚至在筛查计划于过去二十四小时内的航♥班♥
We're even filtering for flights scheduled for the last 24 hours,
但是 搜索面太广了
but there's just too much ground to cover.
我们必须得缩小范围
We have to narrow the field.
城市里所有的房♥子中
Out of all the houses in the city,
Yaniv感觉把黄金带到这里足够安全 为什么
Yaniv felt it was safe enough to bring the gold to this one. Why?
他肯定有什么私交在这
He must not have had a personal connection to it.
不然 帮派成员 早发现他在这里了
Otherwise, the gang members would've found him here sooner.
Nell 关于这幢房♥产有什么信息吗
Nell, what can you tell us about this property?
呃 好 看起来这房♥子几个月前被取消赎回权了
Uh, okay. It looks like it was foreclosed on a couple months ago.
后来被一家叫做Reho不动产的公♥司♥买♥♥去投资了
Then it was picked up by a Reho Real Estate for their portfolio.
Yaniv和Reho之间有什么联♥系♥吗
Any connection between Yaniv and Reho?
没有我能找到的
Not that I can find.
有意思
Interesting.
猜猜Reho的ceo被哪家对冲基金投资了
Guess what hedge fund Reho's CEO is invested in.
Mallory Fletcher的
Mallory Fletcher's.
- 答对啦 - 她大概是放弃了
- Bingo. - She probably gave up
一个金条 因为如果交易完成的话 她可以从中得到更多的佣金
one gold bar because she gets a bigger commission on the whole deal.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表