Arkaday找到一个方法 可以在5分钟之内侮辱调查员
Arkady found a way to insult the investigator within five minutes of meeting him.
- 一定要把这事交给他 他天生就擅长这个 - 对
- Gotta give it to him, the guy's a natural. - Yeah, well,
如果他是在试着改善我们的关系 那他做的可真差
if he's trying to fix our relationship, he's doing a terrible job.
你告诉他了吗
Have you told him that?
- 我们现在没有说话 - 哦
- We're not exactly speaking right now. - Oh?
这是我和女儿在家的最后一个圣诞节
This is my last Christmas with my daughter at home.
空巢 应该做个调整
Empty nest? That will be an adjustment.
我希望尽可能的做的特别一点 为了Michelle 但特别为了Kam
I want to make it as special as I can. For Michelle, but especially for Kam.
- 我确定你已经做的很棒了 - 是的
- I'm sure you're doing great. - Yeah,
希望这样吧 如果我没做到 她会告诉我的
well, hopefully, if I'm not, she'd tell me.
我们应该检查一下Jenkins的阁楼
We should check out Jenkins' loft.
我们需要搜查证
We'd need a warrant.
我还不是探员 所以我不需要
I'm not an agent yet. I don't need one.
你要的
You do.
我才不要我的搭档自己游荡在外
I don't like my partners wandering off alone.
恩 我现在还没有搭档
Well, I'm nobody's partner yet, either,
我只是去转转 看看有没有邻居愿意和我谈谈的
and I'm just going to look around, see if any neighbors want to talk.
好吧 快去吧
All right, hurry up.
如果我感觉到危险 你就离开那里
If I sense any danger, you're out of there.
好的 蜘蛛侠
All right, Spidey.
轻点关门
Easy on my door.
Gregory Jenkins
Gregory Jenkins?
你是谁 你怎么 你怎么知道我在这
Who are you? How'd you... how'd you know I was here?
NCIS
NCIS.
你们找到Jennifer了吗 我能 和她说话吗
Did you guys find Jennifer? Can... can I talk to her?
- 我们需要你和我们走一趟 - 不
- We're gonna need you to come with us. - No.
不 不 我不和你们走 我必须回家万一他们再打电♥话♥
No. No, I'm not coming with you. I have to go home in case they call again.
- 等一会 万一谁再给你打电♥话♥ - 我不知道
- Hold on a second. In case who calls again? - I don't know.
他们让我别躲了 他们会放了她
All they said was if I give myself up, they'll let her go.
听着 我不会再和任何人说话了 如果我说了什么 他们会杀了她的
Look, I'm not supposed to talk to anyone. They will kill her if I say anything.
这不是关于Jennifer
This isn't about Jennifer.
他们利用她来抓他
They're using her to get to him.
没错
Yeah.
呃
Uh-uh!
哼
Hmm.
不要在意我的搭档 洛杉矶让他变的软弱
Don't mind my partner. L.A.'s made him soft.
- 他打的像个女孩 - 你给了他太多信任
- He hits like a girl! - You give him too much credit.
- 哦 加油啊 Manny 不要在尼基塔面前让我丢脸 - 尼基塔
- Oh, come on, Manny, not in front of La Femme Nikita. - La Femme Nikita.
什么 你现在也开始说法语了
What, you speak French now, too?
同志们 这是个巨大的误解
Guys, this is just a big misunderstanding.
- 我在这找我的朋友 - 好吧 你来的太晚了
- I'm here looking for my friend. - Well, you're too late.
哦 太棒了 好的 我们在分享情报了
Oh, good. Good, we're sharing information.
- 你忘了介绍自己 - 哦 Raul
- You forgot to introduce yourself. - Oh. Raul.
哦
Oh.
拿上枪 拿上枪
Get the gun. Get the gun.
你觉得这次能对付她了吧
You think you can handle her this time?
恩
Hmm?
我的搭档也打的像个女孩
My partner hits like a girl, too.
坐下
Sit down.
听着 我们不知道你们是联邦探员
Look, we did not know that you guys were federal agents.
就这一次
For once in your life.
你要逼我吗
You gonna make me?
你们俩好了吗 闹够了吗
You two finished? You done?
让他们继续吧
Let's let them keep going.
这看上去很有趣
It's kind of cute.
Jennifer在哪
Where's Jennifer?
恩 沉默以对
Hmm, silent treatment.
你们俩运气很好 我们两个真的很擅长等待
It's lucky for you two we're both really good at waiting.
好吧 我们什么也不会说的直到你们联♥系♥我们的领♥事♥馆♥
Well, we're not saying anything until you contact our consulate.
我们马上就做 我们应该从总领事开始吗
We'll get right on that. Shall we start with the consul general?
- 好的 - 可以
- Yeah. - Okay.
他正在圣巴泰勒米岛度假呢
He's in St. Bart for the holiday.
是哦 我们可以试试你在国♥务♥院♥的熟人
Yeah. Could try your contact in the state department.
首先我们联♥系♥佛蒙特州
Vermont, through the first.
这段时间很难找到庇护所
Tough time of year for asylum.
如果我们告诉你她在哪儿
If we tell you where she is,
- 我们就能回家吗 - 就是这样
- we get to go home? - That's the deal.
他们在吓人
They're bluffing.
- 好吧 那我这么跟你说 - 啥
- What? - Okay, I'll tell you what.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我们会把你放在大众之间直到一月 你们可以好好想想
We'll put you in general population till January, and you can think about it.
没问题
No problem.
希望你能喜欢深度烘焙的咖啡
Hope you like dark roast.
今儿真是悲伤 这些咖啡豆 在五到十年内都没见过阳光了
Sadly, that coffee hasn't seen the light of day in five to ten years.
在你手♥机♥里提取到的语♥音♥留言我们无法追踪
The voice mail that was left on your phone was untraceable.
我们现在开始对你的手♥机♥实施监控 如果他们打回来的话
We've started to monitor it now in case they call back.
Nuez和他的手下 想要你手上有的一些东西
Nunez and his men were after something that you have.
他们在Jennifer的房♥间里试图寻找这东西
It's what they were looking for at Jennifer's house.
你的编辑说你正在写一个关于白领犯罪的故事
Your editor said you were working on a story on white-collar crime.
怎么了 你跟了一个错误的方向
What, did you follow the wrong lead?
两个月前 我在巴拿马议会的线人联♥系♥了我
Two months ago, I was contacted by a source inside the Panamanian government.
- 他说他有文件要给我 - 什么类型的文件
- Said he had some files for me. - What kind of files?
商业契约 银行记录 电子邮件
Contracts, bank records, e-mails...
你可以慢慢脑补
you name it.
这些档案包含着许许多多名字
These records contain the names of people all around the globe
这些名字是分别是来自全世界的匿名的富翁
who are anonymously hiding
这些富翁把他们的黑钱存在巴拿马的皮包公♥司♥里 来帮他们洗黑钱
millions of dollars in fake corporations throughout Panama.
啊 空壳公♥司♥ 对洗钱 逃税
Shell corporations, perfect for money laundering, tax evasion,
资助恐♥怖♥主♥义♥活动来说 真是完美的方式
and funding terrorist activities.
你要出版这些人的名字 这些上市公♥司♥的持有者
You were gonna publish the names of the real owners of these companies,
并且揭露他们的真实身份
revealing their true identity?
你们听过巴拿马文件吗
You ever hear of the Mossack Fonseca papers?
这篇文章就跟巴拿马文件一样,只不过影响力更大
This is like that, only bigger.
我手上的文件
The information I have would pull back the curtain on ever person
将会把所有来巴拿马洗钱的贪♥污♥犯♥们的遮羞布揭开
routing money throughout Panama to hide their corruption.
这些空壳公♥司♥是巴拿马财政的一大收入
These companies are a major source of revenue for Panama.
如果他们的保密信息受到了挑战
If their confidentiality is called into question,
那么就连律师事务所和银行也会遭到巨大的金融打击
every bank and law firm will take a huge financial hit.
所以他们雇人赶在你发表文章之前找到你
Which is why they hired these guys to get you before you published your article.
这就是为什么他们关着Jennifer做谈判的筹码 直到他们抓到你
That's why they're holding Jennifer as a bargaining chip until they do.
我们出去一下
Excuse us.
Laurel 和 Hardy还没开口
Laurel and Hardy aren't talking.
如果他们拿不到Jenkins的文件 阻止他写那篇文章
If they don't get Jenkins' files and stop him from writing that article,
Jennifer就死定了
Jennifer's as good as dead.
数百万的黑钱 和某些世界上最有权力的人有关联
Millions of dollars in dirty money tied to some of the world's most powerful people.
这事比我们想的大多了
This is bigger than we thought.
是的 Kolcheck小姐
It is, Ms. Kolcheck,
但是Jennifer现在仍旧是我们的首要关注点
but Jennifer is still our primary concern for now.
你怎么想 Hetty
What are you thinking, Hetty?
点亮开场的灯光 先生们
Flick the lights, gentlemen.
是时候让观众进场了
It's time to bring in the audience.
漂亮的那个哪儿去了
Where's the pretty one?
在这儿呢
Right here.
我们知道你们在找什么 我们有文件可以证明
We know what you're after. We got the files to prove it.
Hey hey 你不会做任何事情的 除非你们找到那个女孩
Hey, hey, you're not gonna do anything until you have the girl.
呵 我不会那么肯定
Aha, I wouldn't be so sure about that.
现在 你们想要的文件 正在被送到FBI和证♥监♥会♥的路上
Right now, the files you want are on their way to the FBI and the SEC.
还有特勤局 邮物稽查 基本上也就整个哥伦比亚特区
And the Secret Service, Postal Inspector. Pretty much all of the D.C. Metro area.
一旦他们拿到文件
As soon as they get 'em,
就到了这些文件里列出的所有人的开放狩猎期了
it's open season on everyone listed in those documents.
一大堆穿制♥服♥的 都渴望让他们的机构成为那个成功端掉你们国家的那个
A legion of suits, all hungry to make their agency the one to take down your country.
我不在乎你给谁工作
I don't care who you work for.
没有银行 律所 政♥府♥机关
No bank, no law firm, no government agency
会更进一步的用他们的声誉冒险 就为了救你
is gonna risk their reputation any further by helping you.
你会变成一个没有国籍的人 永远的消失在我们法律系统里
You'll be men without a country, lost forever in our legal system.
就是说 除非你想告诉我们 你把那女孩关在哪里
That is, unless you want to tell us where you're holding the girl.
那我们也许能帮你
Then we might be able to help you.
带我去领♥事♥馆♥前门
Show me the front door of the consulate,
我会告诉你那女孩儿在哪儿
I'll tell you where the girl is.
你能给我快点么 Beale先生
Could you catch me up to speed, Mr. Beale?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表