要么离开 要么在提篮桥监狱中
Either you leave, or you spend the rest of your life,
蹲一辈子 还不能假释
without parole, in Tilanqiao Prison.
嗯 以折磨罪犯和侵犯人♥权♥出名的监狱 是的 我肯定也会
Hmm. Known for its torture and human rights violations. Yeah. I would, uh...
也会选洛杉矶
I'd choose L.A., also.
噢 真利落
Oh, snap!
学一学 Sam和Callen是最出色的两个
Watch and learn, because Sam and Callen are two of the best.
当然了 是排在Hetty和Granger还有我之后的
Obviously, behind Hetty and Granger and myself.
Kensi 哇 Kensi是最棒的
Kensi, whoa, Kensi's the best.
可别惹她 因为她能一个人能就能唱好红脸和白脸
Do not mess with her, because she can do good cop, bad cop all by herself.
她用她温和的眼神和奇怪的眼神
She just uses her good eye and then her weird eye.
她那样肯定能把人吓坏吧
She probably freaks people out with that thing.
确实会 刚开始的时候她还是美丽动人的
She does. She starts off all nice and charming,
她入戏之后 就开启暗黑模式
and then she gets in there and she just turns on the dead eye,
各种 是不是你干的 是不是你干的 你会付出代价的
and she's like, "What, did you do it? Did you do it? Dead eye's coming after you.
- 到底是不是你干的 - 好啦 逗逼 我领会到了
- Did you do it? - Okay, Chucky, I got it.
我只是说她每次都能把事情办妥
I'm just saying she gets stuff done.
- 没错 她可是个不好惹的女子 - 是吧
- Yeah, she's one tough mother. - Yeah. I know.
可不嘛
I know.
我在Jesse Evans 和另一个死掉的USCIS探员
Hey. So I found a connection between Jessie Evans
之间找到了联♥系♥
and the other USCIS agent who died this month.
结果 他俩都曾调查过Zhang Kiu的假移♥民♥证件
Turns out, they were both investigating Zhang Kiu's fake immigration papers.
- 他俩都是因为这个送了命 - 我猜想Ming Wah是幕后黑手
- That's what got them both killed. - I'm guessing Ming Wah is behind both hits.
但Zhang Kiu是怎么两次都知道
Yeah, but how did Zhang Kiu know that Homeland Security
国土安♥全♥部♥在调查他的
was investigating him both times?
我不想开始什么阴谋论
I don't mean to be starting any conspiracy theories here,
但又没有可能他黑了国土安♥全♥部♥
but is it possible he hacked DHS?
我不知道哪个更糟糕一点 神经错乱的黑帮大佬黑了国土安♥全♥部♥
I don't know what's worse, deranged crime boss
还是中国政♥府♥黑了国土安♥全♥部♥
hacking the DHS, or the Chinese government?
嗯
Hmm.
你怎么知道Jesse Evans在调查你的身份证件
How'd you know Jessie Evans was looking into your I.D. Papers?
你们把我押在这儿是这个原因吗
Is that the reason you're holding me here?
你以为这是因为那些假名牌包吗
What, you thought this was about fake purses?
我加一句 很差的假名牌包
The bad fake purses, I might add.
LV标看着有点
The LV logo was just kind of...
奇怪
funky.
他很注意细节
He's very detail-oriented.
现在回答问题吧
Now answer the question.
你怎么知道Jesse Evans是国♥家♥安♥全♥部的人的
How did you know Jessie Evans was in the Department of Homeland Security?
- 我都不知道你们在说谁 - 嗯哼
- I don't even know who you're talking about. - Hmm.
那另一个你杀掉的移♥民♥局探员呢
How about the other Citizenship and Immigration Services agent you had killed?
你怎么知道他在调查什么的
How'd you know what he was working on, huh?
是你让你的人黑进了国土安♥全♥部♥
Did you have your people hack into DHS?
还是中国政♥府♥黑了国土安♥全♥部♥
Did the Chinese government hack into DHS?
哥们儿 你今天怎么都这么开心
Boy, this is the happiest I've seen you all day.
没人黑任何东西 根本不需要
Nobody hacked anything. There was no need.
我有敌人 但我也有朋友
I have enemies. But I also have friends.
你有在国土安♥全♥部♥工作的朋友吗
Any of your friends work at the Department of Homeland Security?
你干什么呢 Beale
What are you doing, Beale?
往里走呢
Making an entrance.
真不错
It's impressive.
这么多申请
Those applications?
你要找人替代Kensi
You're replacing Kensi.
你找我到底有没有事
Do you have something for me or not?
我们还不知道是国土安♥全♥部♥里的哪个人在为Zhang Kiu工作
We still don't know who Zhang Kiu has working for him inside Homeland Security.
但Callen和Sam认为
But Callen and Sam think whoever it is
不管是谁 他多年来都在帮Zhang Kiu往国内走私假包假药和很多其他东西
has been helping him smuggle purses, drugs, and contraband into the country for years.
国土安♥全♥部♥已经因人员和预算管理欠妥而受到调查
DHS has come under fire for mismanaging personnel and budgets.
建立那些决策中心 是吧 去控制支出
Create those fusion centers right? To help rein in the spending.
但后来这些决策中心 在车子和等离子电视上花崩了他们的预算
But then the fusion centers went and blew their budgets on Tahoes and plasma TVs.
估计聘请那些工商管理硕士并没有达到目的
I guess hiring all those MBAs hasn't quite paid off.
你估计
You think?
等下
Wait.
你认为Zhang Kiu在决策中心内部找了人为他工作
You think Zhang Kiu has someone working for him inside one of the DHS fusion centers.
要我我就从这开始找盟友 安全网中最弱的环节
That's where I'd start
making friends. Weakest link in the security chain.
对
Yeah.
不错啊
Yeah, that's good.
我知道这不关我什么事 长官
I know, it's none of my business, sir,
但我知道Kensi会回来的
But I know for a fact that Kensi's gonna be back.
并且 她无可替代
Besides, she's irreplaceable.
我希望这是真的 Beale
I wish that were true, Beale,
但不是
but it's not.
没有人无可替代
For any of us.
你好
Hello.
你是医生吗
Are you the doctor?
不 我是Blye探员的同事
No, I work with Agent Blye.
我叫Julia Feldman Kensi的妈妈
I'm Julia Feldman. Kensi's mom.
Owen Granger
Owen Granger.
- 她提起过你 - 我猜到了
- She's spoken of you. - I bet.
- 我出去溜达下 一会回来 - 不 不用 我刚才只是在给她读小说
- Listen, I'm gonna go and come back. - No, please, I was just reading to her.
这时她小时候最喜欢的书
This was her favorite book as a kid.
我们俩对这本书的每句话都记得都记得一清二楚 读了很多很多遍了
I think we both know it word for word, we read it so many times.
她跑去她爸爸那边时
She left it behind when she, uh...
把这本书扔在了我那里
ran away to be with her dad.
她走之后 我有时会在晚上拿出来读一读
Some nights I'd read it when she was gone.
尽管我不知道她在哪儿
Even though I didn't know where she was,
这 这还是让我觉得我们依然在一起
it-it made me feel like we were still together.
- 你有孩子嘛 - 有一个女儿
- Do you have children? - I have a daughter.
你们关系近吗
Are you close?
直到最近我才成为她生活的一部分
I wasn't a part of her life until recently.
我知道这是什么感觉
I know what that's like.
但是他们说
But they say it's...
永远不会太迟
it's never too late.
过了很久我们才最终得以在一起
We finally got to be together after a very long time.
我承受不了再次失去她
I don't think I could take losing her again.
你想要
Listen, would you...
来杯咖啡什么的吗
like to get a coffee or something?
那就再好不过了
That would be very nice.
我要去喘口气
I could use some fresh air.
谢谢
Thank you.
麻醉师请到急救室
Anesthesiologist to ER.
人人都知道国土安♥全♥部♥管不住钱
Everyone knows Homeland Security can't keep track of its money.
所以美国做了什么
So what does America do?
你告诉我们呢 我们做了什么
Enlighten us. What do we do?
雇更多的人 投入更多的钱
Hire more people, and pour in more money.
你觉得这是个错误的决定
And you think that's a bad business decision.
蠢到难以置信
Incredibly stupid.
只有美国人会这么愚蠢
Only an American could be that stupid.
话说的有点难听啊
That's a little harsh.
你总不会指望一个哈佛商学院毕业生
You can't expect someone to go from Harvard Business School
最后到Pacoima工作了 还没有被忽悠了的感觉吧
to Pacoima without feeling cheated.
被忽悠了
"Cheated"?
嗯
Hmm.
有点儿意思
Interesting.
发生了什么 Callen是给我们抛了个媚眼吗
What was that? Did Callen just wink at us?
唔 我觉得更像是抽搐了一下
Mm, I think it was more of a tic.
Callen会抽搐吗
Does Callen have a tic?
不 我觉得只是看起来像
No, I think it just looked like a tic.
是年纪大了就会这样吗 还是说我需要注意一下这里
Is that something you develop later in life? Is this something I should be worried?
有可能 他说了Pacoima
Maybe. He said Pacoima.
他还说了哈佛商学院
He also said Harvard Business School.
- 真是非常的具体 - 我们或许可以利用这一点
- That's oddly specific. - That's something we can use.
所以 Callen和Sam是怎么让这家伙开始交代的啊
So, how did Callen and Sam get this guy to start talking?
因为他们很厉害
Because they're good.
他们非常 非常的厉害
They're very, very good.
好吧
All right.
嘿 同志们 我查了所有的从哈佛商学院毕业
Hey, guys, so I checked out all the Harvard Business School grads
在Pacoima的国土安♥全♥部♥决策中心工作的人
working at the Pacoima DHS Fusion Center,
出现了两个名字
and two names stand out.
- 都是谁 - Donna Merritt 单身
- Who are they? - Donna Merritt. She's single.
跟中国大♥陆♥或香港都没有联♥系♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表