- 在这点上我还是很随意的 - Deeks是LAPD
- I'm really keeping my options open at this point. - Deeks is LAPD.
他做过很多卧底工作 也许你想和他聊聊
He's done a lot of undercover work. You might want to talk to him.
嗯哼 开下门好么
Mm-hmm. Door?
好
Okay.
感觉是家皮包公♥司♥
Looks like a bogus front to me.
- 你最后一次见到这儿的人是什么时候 - 呃 昨天下午
- When's the last time you saw anybody in here? - Uh, yesterday afternoon.
我都不知道他们搬出去了
I had no idea they were moving out.
这两个人在这儿工作吗
These men work here?
对 两个都是
Yeah, both of 'em.
- 你打算回复吗 - 呃 这是个我不认识的号♥码
- You going to answer that? - Well, it's a number I don't know.
- 还给我打过几次骚扰电♥话♥ - 可能是色情热♥线♥
- I've been getting a lot of crank calls lately. - Could be a hot tip.
喂
Hello.
Vinny
Vinny?
你怎么知道我的号♥码的
How'd you get this number?
从什么 从我的名片上看到的 好吧 我晚点再打给你
From my what? From my business card? All right, I gotta call you back.
你们把我的名片给Vinny了吗 那个保安
Did you give Vinny the security guy my business card?
我 我觉得 他那么想当警♥察♥ 你会是个良师益友
I-I mean, he wants to get into law enforcement. You'd be a good mentor.
你们是怎么拿到我的名片的
Where'd you even get my business cards?
在你的桌子上找到了一整盒
Got a whole box of 'em on your desk.
好吧 起码你桌上还有盒名片
Well, at least you had a box on your desk...
所以我才会接到那些骚扰电♥话♥
This is why I'm getting all those prank phone calls.
Deeks 你要从社区安全的角度 来看待这个问题
Deeks, look at it from a community safety point of view.
现在Venic所有的流浪人口 都知道怎么联♥系♥上LAPD了
Now the entire homeless population of Venice has a direct line to the LAPD.
等等 你们把我的名片给流浪汉了
Hold on a second. You gave them to homeless people?
- 是的 - 我还以为今天是我们自己找过去的
- Yes. - I thought we were picking on him today.
我可不会厚此薄彼
I don't play favorites.
嘿 不好意思 让你们白跑一趟
Hey. Sorry for sending you guys on a wild goose chase.
他们之前的确在那儿 只不过我们去晚了
Well, they were there, we just didn't get there early enough.
- 你找到其他线索了吗 - 找到了
- You find anything else? - Maybe.
这两个冒充警♥察♥的人和太阳能公♥司♥的人 以前都当过兵
Our phony sheriffs and solar roofing guys are both former military--
- 在军队里待过 虽然他们没在一块儿服役 - 他们退役之后干过什么
- army-- although they never served together. - What'd they do after service?
- 呃 卡车司机 在伊♥拉♥克♥ - 嗯 感觉像是雇佣兵
- Uh, truck drivers... in Iraq. - Mmm, I smell private contractors.
- 你找到了一家公♥司♥ - 呃 是的 Ashmati货车运输公♥司♥
- You got a company? - Uh, maybe. Ashmati Trucking.
八年前 老板死了 然后继承人之间
Eight years ago, the owner died and then there was an ugly inheritance battle
上演了一场激烈的遗产争夺战 最终导致公♥司♥倒闭
between the survivors, which ultimately killed the company.
时有发生
It happens.
好吧 这些是在伊♥拉♥克♥工作的雇佣兵 赚很多钱
Well, these were private contractors working in Iraq, making a lot of money.
虽然他们所在的公♥司♥倒闭了
Just because the company they worked for went belly-up,
但这并不代表他们不干这行了
that doesn't mean they're not still doing it.
这让我们回到了最开始的问题 这些人为谁卖♥♥命
Which takes us back to the question, who were these guys working for
还有为什么这个女人把他们都杀了 恰巧跟我们开始今天的情景一模一样
and why did this woman kill them? Which is exactly how we started this day.
Deeks的新朋友 Vinny告诉我们
Well, Deeks' new buddy, Vinny,
VexSun太阳能公♥司♥有6名雇员 2女 4男 所以
said there were six people working out of VexSun Solar. Two women, four men. So...
我们已知 2个已死 剩下的还在某处潜伏着
So we've got these two. The rest are still out there somewhere.
我马上查
I'm on it.
Hetty
Hetty...
狼就在门口
The wolves are at the door.
我能感觉的到
I can feel it.
我不确定是否安全的再去相信任何一个人
I'm not sure it's safe to trust anyone anymore.
我只想过来表达感谢
I just wanted to come by and say thank you.
- 为了什么感谢我 - 让我的医院生活不是那么难以忍♥受
- Thank you for what? - Making my time in the hospital bearable.
如果那样的话 我想我也应该向你道歉
Oh. Well. In that case, I suppose I should thank you, too.
我过的可不怎么样 你帮助我走了出来
I was in a bad place and you helped pull me out of it.
- 那时候你是个混球 但是 - 我天生就这样
- Well, you were an ass about it, but... - Well, that's a gift.
还有 我只是想
I just also wanted to say...
在离别之前说再见
good-bye before I left.
- 你要去哪儿 - 回到我原有的单位
- Where you going? - Back to my unit.
医疗委员会恢复了我之前的职位
Medical Board restored me to duty status.
- 真的吗 那真是太棒了 - 是真的
- What?! That is awesome! - Yeah, yeah.
我已经无所事事够久了
Been sitting on my asslong enough. And...
这些家伙会不停的拿我逗闷子 还有这一条腿的笑话永远不会结束
the guys are gonna ride me relentlessly and the one-legged jokes will never end, but...
但是回到我队友中会很好
it'll be good to get back with my guys.
- 恭喜你啊 我... - 是啊
- Congratulations. I'm... - Yeah.
- 那是你的车吗 - 是的 令你印象深刻吧
- Is this your truck? - Yeah. You're impressed.
不 我更像是为你而感到尴尬 这车太让人反感了
I'm... more like embarrassed for you. It's very obnoxious.
噢 你可骗不了我 Kensi Blye 当我看到一个女孩 我一眼就知道她是不是个乡下女孩
Oh, you can't fool me, Kensi Blye. I know a redneck girl when I see one.
我不是一个乡巴佬
Okay, I am not a redneck.
那么 你会喜欢这坏小伙儿的 你知道俗话说
Well, you'll like this bad boy. You know what they say,
- 车越大 - 驾驶员越蠢
- the bigger the truck... - The dumber the driver?
我知道你想开着它兜风转转
Well, I know you want
to go for a ride.
*I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical *
* I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical *
*About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot of news *
* With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse *
* I'm very good at integral and differential calculus *
* I know the scientific names of beings animalculous *
* In short, in matters vegetable, animal and mineral, I am the...*
神圣的毕达哥拉斯啊
Holy Pythagoras.
所以 她是否 把你介绍给了她的朋友们
So... did she ever introduce you to her friends?
不 我告诉过你了
No. I told you.
听清楚 我很累了 我的后背也很疼
Look, I'm tired and my back hurts.
我现在想回到我的牢房♥了
I want to go back to my cell now.
你应该试图把腰板直起来
You should probably try straightening up.
你知道的 让肩膀往后 往下 放松
You know, shoulders back...
然后往下 放松
...and down.
你知道吗
You know?
随你便了
Suit yourself.
禁止使用手♥机♥
禁止吸烟
不管
Nah.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
这是Natelie Grant吗
Is this Natalie Grant?
嗯
Hmm.
我找到她了 我知道她是谁了
I found her. I know who she is.
- 那个在我家外面的女人 - 是的
- The woman from outside my house? - Yes.
屋外的女人就是Natalie Grant
It was Natalie Grant.
Carl Brown刚刚和Nell确认了 她就是那个在出租车中出现的女人
Carl Brown just confirmed to Nell that she's the woman in the taxi photo.
也是那个开枪打死两名假警♥察♥的女人
Also the same woman who shot the phony sheriffs.
她的假名是Amber Wilcox
She also goes by Amber Wilcox-- a
一个从休斯顿 德克萨斯州 来的按♥摩♥治疗师
massage therapist from Houston, Texas.
我只能往前找到她12年的记录
Uh, I can only trace her back 12 years.
这假身份不错 使得她可以一直搬家
That's a good cover. It allows her to move around,
用现金交易 没有固定地址
cash business, no real address.
- 很聪明 - 她现在正在逃亡中
- Smart. - She's on the run now.
但是如果她要去杀Callen的话 那么试图阻止她的
But if she was coming to kill Callen, who are the two dead sheriff wannabes
那两个假警♥察♥又是谁
that tried to stop her?
如果她不是来杀我的呢
What if she wasn't sent to kill me?
如果她是来找我帮忙的呢
What if she was turning to me for help?
好好想想
Think about it.
她是Carl Brown的接头人
She's Carl Brown's handler.
她劝说Carl Brown来杀我们 但是反过来我们把Carl抓了 放进了大牢
She talks him into trying to kill us, but we catch him, put him in jail.
然后他们想在牢里把他做了 我们阻止了他们 还把Carl送进了单人监狱
So then they try and kill him in prison; we beat 'em to it and put him in isolation.
现在他招供了
Now he's talking.
所以他们要杀她 她没可能去找警♥察♥帮忙
So now they're going after her. It's not like she can go to the police.
这就意味着她的处境已经极其糟糕了
Which means she's in a pretty bad situation,
鉴于她已经开始向她曾经要杀的人寻求帮助了
if she's turning to the very people she tried to kill.
嗯哼 她知道她的时间不多了 而且我们可能是仅有的
Well, she knows she's running out of time and we're probably the only ones
- 能救她的人 - 好吧
- that can save her. - Well,
既然Amber 又名Natalie 策反了Brown
if Amber/Natalie turned Brown,
她很有可能知道Brown在哪里上班 为什么她不直接到这里来
she probably knew where he worked. Why wouldn't she just come here?
如果她知道我们在哪工作 她上面那帮人应该也知道
If she knows where we work, the people she works for know where we work.
- 他们搞不好正在监视我们 这风险太大了 - 唉
- They're probably watching us now. It's too risky. - Yikes.
她现在搞不好已经逃走了 至少也是藏起来了
Well, by now she's probably out of town or at least gone into hiding.
据我们所知 她给干活的那帮人 就是那些要杀了她的人
For all we know, she's working with the same people who tried to kill her.
如果是这样 她的所有藏身之处就都暴露了
If that's the case, all her hiding spots are blown.
好的 我们现在都掌握了什么 我们查了家人 朋友 男朋友
Okay, so what do we got? We got family, friends, boyfriends.
对
Mm-hmm.
- 我是说 Carl Brown是她前男友 - 嘿
- I mean, Carl Brown was her boyfriend. - Hey,
她说不定在Carl Brown家呢
what if she's at Carl Brown's house?
文件里说他三年前继承了 他姨妈的房♥子
The file says that he inherited it from his aunt three years ago.
联邦调查局在他入狱的时候收回了
The feds seized it when he went to jail.
Natalie应该有钥匙 不过她也不需要
And Natalie would have a key. Not that she needs one.
- 天哪伙计 你比Siri还厉害 - 谢谢
- My God, man! You're better than Siri! - Thank you.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表