你们有点要把我逼疯了
you're kind of driving me nuts.
你想要我们一对一的来吗
Would you prefer we do this one-on-one?
不 妈妈 我希望你们让我自己来
No, Mom, I would prefer if we did this none-on-one.
而且我应该能自己完成这些事情的 所以...
And, plus, I'm supposed to be able to do these things by myself, so...
- 你是自己完成啊 而且你做的非常好 - 真的做的很好
- You are. And you're doing great. - Really doing great.
好吧 别再说我做的很好了 我不是十岁小孩 我非常清楚自己做得怎么样
Okay, stop telling me I'm doing great. I am not ten, I know exactly how I'm doing.
- 她开始沮丧了 - 医生说是会消沉的
- She's getting frustrated. - The doctor said there'd be depression.
好了 别说了 求你们俩了
Okay, stop talking, both of you, please.
- 也许我们该打电♥话♥给Martin - 不
- Maybe we should call Martin. - No.
- 你要我们打给Martin吗 - 不 不 一点儿也不
- Would you like us to call Martin? - No. Nope, not at all.
- 你们真的不用打给Deeks - 我现在就打给我儿子
- You really don't have to call Deeks. - I'm calling my son.
哦 我的天
Oh, my gosh.
好 你们知道吗
Okay, you know what?
我有些事情你们俩可以做
I have something you can both do.
女士们 今天放假啦 再见
You ladies have the day off. Good-bye.
- 我真是好尴尬 - 哦 别这样 我儿子也这样
- I am so embarrassed. - Oh, don't be. Mine's just as bad.
- 现在喝一杯会太早吗 - 我喜欢你的想法
- Is it too early for a drink? - I like the way you think.
- 我敢说你一定是个好妈妈 - 你也是
- You're a good mom. I can tell. - You, too.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我发誓我要拿枪了
Okay, I swear I'm gonna get my gun!
什么事 你们为什么不...
What?! Why don't you just...
所以...时候不碰巧
So... it's a bad time?
抱歉 我以为你是我妈妈
Sorry, I thought you were my mother.
别介意
Never mind.
我本来要给你买♥♥花的 但你看起来不像是这种人
I would have brought you flowers, but you didn't seem like the type.
进来吧
Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 我们现在从头开始
Okay, let's start from the beginning.
你们第一次在哪里遇见
So where'd you first meet?
你们去了哪里 你们做了什么
Where'd you go? What'd you do?
- 拜托 Carl 你总得给我点什么 - 为什么
- Come on, Carl, you gotta give me something here. - Why?
- 你能给我什么 - 你想要什么
- What are you gonna give me? - What do you want?
出去
Out.
好
Right.
听着 Sam一直以来都在审讯犯人
Look, Sam's been interrogating people for a long time...
而我不是
and I haven't.
所以我要告诉你一个故事
So I'm gonna tell you a story.
我高中毕业后的那个夏天
The summer after I graduated from high school,
我开始和一个人约会
I started going out with this guy who...
大多数人都称他为...坏小子
most people would call... a bad boy.
纹身 穿环 开着可笑的声音很大的车
Tattoos, piercings, he drove this ridiculously loud car.
但是他其实...
But he was actually...
他其实真的很好
he was really sweet.
尤其是对我
Especially to me.
所以
So,
当他开始和这群坏人一起玩的时候
when he started hanging out with this rougher crowd,
我本能的告诉他不要这样
I naturally asked him not to.
告诉他多花点时间和我在一起
Asked him to spend more time with me.
但是... 他没有听
But... he didn't listen.
哦 小可怜 他伤了你的心
Oh, boohoo. He broke your heart.
- 每个人都有这种经历 - 不
- Happens to everyone. - No.
他 他闯入了一家电子产品商店 偷了一箱DVD放映机
He, uh, he broke into an electronics store and stole a pallet of DVD players.
所以 当夏天过完的时候
So, at the end of the summer,
他进了监狱 而我上了大学
he went to county and I went to college.
等等 你是想说恶有恶报吗
Wait, are you saying that crime doesn't pay?
我每天都给他写信
I wrote him every day, for,
大概 可能写了几周
it felt like weeks.
- 然后他停止给我回信了 - 拜托告诉我这里面有什么寓意
- Then he stopped writing me back. - Please tell me there's a moral to all this.
我当时很年轻
I was young.
我以为我能帮助他
I thought I could help him,
拯救他
save him,
但是我做不到
but I couldn't.
他进监狱以后 我再也没有见过他
I never saw him again after he went into jail.
也许他和我一样在这里
Maybe he's in here with me.
这样的话岂不是具有讽刺意味吗
Wouldn't that be an ironic twist?
哦 等等
Oh, wait.
我不该这么糟蹋了你的奈特沙马兰之梦 是不是
I didn't just spoil your M. Night Shyamalan moment, did I?
不
No.
- 他不在这里 Carl - 该死
- He's not in here, Carl. - Darn.
你看 像你一样
See, like yourself,
他也觉得他比其他人都更聪明 更硬汉
he thought he was smarter and tougher than everyone else.
直到一群囚犯轮流踩烂他的头 把他的头盖骨给踩碎了
Until a group of inmates took turns stomping on his head until they crushed his skull.
我猜他毕竟没有那么硬气
I guess he wasn't so tough after all.
不 他有
No, he was.
他比你硬汉的多 Carl
He was a lot tougher than you, Carl.
你也许在关单独禁闭 可是你的人头依然值钱
You may be in solitary, but there's still a price on your head.
能被悬赏的感觉真好 你知道吗
It's just so nice to be wanted. You know?
说实话 你觉得离那些囚犯和狡诈的守卫
Honestly, how long do you think it's gonna be before some
达成协议分赃还有多久
inmate and crooked guard make a deal and split the cash?
我很喜欢你的小情人
Yeah, as much as I love your company
也很喜欢你的故事
and your stories...
除非这是一次配偶探访
...unless these turn into conjugal visits...
哦 你真是天真 Carl
Oh, that's cute, Carl.
我没有什么好告诉你们的
...I got nothing left to tell you.
我知道
Mm-hmm. I know that.
可是你们一直来问我
Yet you keep coming.
真是有点悲伤
It's kind of sad.
兄弟
Dude.
你一直这么嗡嗡了十分钟了
You've been over here humming for the last ten minutes.
哦 我很抱歉 我甚至都没让你唱和声
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't even ask you to harmonize.
我在这里 你在这里
I'm here, you're here.
我在这里 我拒绝
I'm here...That's a hard pass.
- 你想让我唱Garfunkel的部分 - 而我显然是Simon
- You're trying to make me sing the Garfunkel parts - and I'm obviously a Simon.
好吧 Paul 坐吧 你杵在我后面搞得我都紧张了
All right, Paul, take a seat. Your lurking's making me nervous.
刚才这是发生了什么 我们找到什么了吗
What just happened? We get something?
额 没有 只是一个定时提醒我起来的闹钟
Uh, no. Just my hourly reminder to stand up.
- 起来跟邪恶作斗争吗 - 不
- To evil? - No.
这样我的脚就不会麻了
So my feet don't fall asleep.
我完全不理解
I don't understand...
- 你这都是在干什么呢 - 噢 不需要你理解啊
- this. - Oh, you don't have to.
所以说我有Nell就够了啊 (甜的牙都掉光了( *︾▽︾))
That's why I have Nell.
说的好
Touché
我能知道你为什么笑吗
Do I even want to know?
我只是好奇你想怎么做 想让我说点儿什么下次再来试试吧
I'm just wondering how you're gonna try and get me to talk next time.
好吧 Carl
Well, Carl,
今天是我最后一次来找你
today's my last visit.
而且 说实话
And to be honest,
我从来就不需要你说什么
I never really needed you to talk.
你看
You see,
我每次来这儿
every time I come here,
就会有消息传出去 说Carl Brown和联邦探员见面了
word gets out that Carl Brown's meeting with a federal agent.
又一次见面了
Again.
犯人们 他们会开始想
Inmates, they start to wonder,
他告诉她什么了
what's he telling her?
他出♥卖♥♥♥谁了
Who's he ratting out?
一次又一次的会面
Visit after visit.
喔 那个Carl啊
Oh, that Carl.
他肯定是个超级爱讲闲话的人
He must be a real Chatty Cathy,
不然探员们也不会总是来找他了
or they wouldn't keep coming here to see him.?
犯人们开始紧张了
The inmates start to get nervous,
尤其在我们搅和得他们的笼子不得安宁之后
especially,after we start rattling their cages.
然后呢
And so,
他们会怎么做呢
what do they do?
嗯
Well,
你知道他们怎么说的
you know what they say:
告密的人你就是缝上他的嘴
Nitches get stitches.
他也一样会会像个婊♥子♥似的把你给卖♥♥了
And turned into bitches.
每个人都想让你死 无论你脑袋上是不是有5万美金的悬赏
Everyone will want you dead regardless of the $50K on your head.
下次有人来看你的时候
And the next time someone comes to see you,
有可能
chances are,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表