Everything all right, Henrietta?
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
Henrietta 我们已经给你足够的回旋余地了
Henrietta, we've given you ample leeway up to this point.
这事不是靠你的谈谈就能过去的
You cannot talk your way out of this.
我没有要那样做的意思
I have no intention of doing that.
但是我确实要和你 单独说几句话
But I do need to speak with you, alone.
我的一位很早就认识的朋友和导师
An early friend and mentor
一直说女人 就像个茶包一样
always used to say that a woman is like a tea bag.
除非泡进热水里 不然你永远不会知道她有多坚强
You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water.
- 这个意思是她认识总统夫人 - 是的 我也这么认为
- So does that mean she knew First Lady...? - Yeah, I think so.
哇
Wow.
来 坐下
Come, sit down.
我没有对你完全坦诚
I haven't been entirely honest with you.
为什么我一点都不惊讶
Why am I not surprised?
Owen Granger今天早上就一直被警♥察♥拘留
Owen Granger has been in police custody since this morning.
我们刚收到消息他被人捅了几刀
We just got word that he was stabbed.
- 他还活着吗 - 暂时
- Is he alive? - For now.
同时 我的三个探员
Meanwhile, three of my agents are being held
被这个城市不同的机构逮捕了
are being held by different agencies across the city.
现在 如果这对你不是什么新消息的话
Now, if none of this is news to you,
那么 干得好 你赢了
then, bravo, you win.
- 你觉得我是幕后黑手 - 你是吗
- You think I'm behind this? - Are you?
不是
No.
Henrietta 你为什么不早点告诉我
Henrietta, why didn't you tell me about any of this sooner?
因为直到现在我才意识到你将会从我这得到什么
Because I didn't realize what you have to gain until now.
我以前一直觉得 我要抓住这个内奸才能保住饭碗
I thought my career depended on finding the mole.
但现在
Now I realize...
这是你的工作
yours does.
我不明白
I don't follow.
扳倒我也许对你的事业是巨大的成功
Taking me down would be big for your career.
但是不可能大过
But not as big
抓到内鬼
as finding the mole.
除非你告诉我所有事情 不然我没法帮你
I can't help you unless I know everything.
我同意
I agree.
事实上 我完全不想念医院
In fact ,I do not miss hospitals.
嗯 也就只是食物不好 是吧
Mm... Just the food, right?
Jones 小心我给你带外卖♥♥回去
Watch out, Jones. I'll bring you takeout.
现在进入Heather's 的房♥间
Entering Heather's room now.
叮咚 叮咚
Knock, knock.
我是来带你去做核磁共振的
I'm here to take you to your MRI.
没人跟我提过要做核磁共振啊
No one mentioned an MRI to me.
好吧 嗯 就在你的记录表上写着呢
Well, um, it's right here in your chart.
但是别担心 你会得到妥善照顾的
But do not worry, you are in good hands.
来 让我帮你
Here, let me help you.
就是这样
There you go.
我看你没怎么吃东西啊
I see you didn't eat anything.
我比较想吃 真正的食物
I prefer to eat food.
是的 我们看法一致
Yeah, we can agree on that.
就是这样 起来吧
Here you go. Up.
在你带任何病人去任何地方之前 我需要看你的证件
I need to see your I.D. Before you take the patient anywhere.
是这样的
Well,
不巧的是 我上一个病人 弄了一些不大卫生的液体在上面
unfortunately, my previous patient got some unsanitary fluids on it,
所以 我差不多是在等新的证件
so, um, kind of waiting for a new one.
我不能在没有医院证件的情况下让你离开这间病房♥
I can't let you out of here without hospital credentials.
好吧 如果你坚持的话 我当然可以从垃圾桶里捡出来 但是 呃
Okay, if you insist, I can definitely bring it out of the trash. But, um,
你可能需要面罩和手套 之后 也许
you might need a mask and some gloves and maybe even
还需要洗个澡
a shower afterwards.
抱歉 没有证件不能通行
Sorry. No I.D., no exit.
嗯
Mm.
行 好吧
Okay, well,
这样的话 我才真的是抱歉
in that case, I'm sorry.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我是来保护你的
I'm here to protect you.
按我说的做 你就能活下来
Do as I say, and you'll stay alive.
- 你要带我去哪 - 我要带你去个安全的地方
- Where are you taking me? - I'm taking you someplace safe.
告诉我这到底是怎么一回事
Tell me what the hell is going on here.
Heather 我是个联邦探员 我们收到确切消息
Heather, I'm a Federal agent. We have credible Intel
有人要杀你 你必须相信我
that there's a hit out on you. You got to trust me.
我凭什么相信你
Why on earth should I trust you?
你没什么选择的余地
You got no other choice.
谢谢 Nell 我们正要从医院离开
Thank you. Nell, we're leaving the hospital.
收到 明白
Okay, got it.
好的 Heather
All right, Heather.
我得让你走几步
I'm gonna need you to walk.
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
快上车 上车
Get in the car. Get in the car!
趴下
Stay down!
干得漂亮 Beale 戏演的蛮好
Nice, Beale. Way to sell the blanks.
Whiting
Whiting!
Whiting
Whiting!
176, 177
...176, 177!
我可要暴走了 Whiting
Feel the burn, Whiting!
Whiting
Whiting!
我这么一直玩都行
I can do this all day!
- 你要干什么 - 嘿 呃 想见Whiting
- What do you want? - Hey. Uh, Whiting.
- 她在哪 - 她不在
- Where's Whiting? - She's not here.
哦 好 那你 你叫什么来着
Oh, okay. What's your... what's your name again?
- Northam. - 好吧 写在你的警徽上呢
- Northam. - Yeah, it's written on your badge.
Northam 听着 你能替我找一下队长吗 我的队长
Listen, Northam, can you, can you go grab the-the captain for me? My captain?
- 他没空 - 那你 但你能不能就
- He's not available. - Yeah. Can... But if you could just...
好吧 那你
All right, if you...
我纳税的钱这么花真好
It's nice to see my tax dollars at work!
我觉得你也许会饿
Thought you might be hungry.
我不想吃三明治
I don't want a sandwich.
我想打个电♥话♥
I want my phone call.
随你吧
Suit yourself.
你告诉我的是一回事
You're telling me one thing.
证据却是另外一回事
The evidence is telling me another.
我可是全说了
I've told you everything you need to know.
那好 今天晚上我们就这么耗着
Well, then this is gonna be a long night.
告诉你
I'll tell you what.
要是让我离开这里 我就干我的活儿
You let me out of here, and I'll do my job.
顺便把你那份儿也做了
And yours.
你就不能可怜可怜我 把手铐解开吗
Any chance of showing me some mercy and getting rid of these?
我现在这个情况可没办法 很快逃走的哦
I don't think I'm going anywhere fast in my current condition.
是啊 我当然能帮你
Yeah, I can absolutely help you out.
只要你先帮帮我们
As long as you help us out.
我们知道你在和Natalie接头
We know you were working with Natalie.
我们知道Natalie和Carl Brown是一伙儿的
We know Natalie was working with Carl Brown.
我们还知道 你听命于某人
We also know that you're taking orders from someone.
你们怎么这么肯定
What makes you so sure?
因为有人要你去陷害Granger
'Cause that someone told you to pin the attack on Granger.
她可能就是因为这个挨得打
She presumably took a beating for the cause.
我们很难从她嘴里套出话来
She may not be easy to break.
并且留给我们的时间不多了
And we don't have much time.
我们还在犯罪现场找到了你下药的证据
We also found evidence of drugs at the scene.
所以我们知道了你怎么让Granger神志不清
So we know that's how you got Granger unconscious,
这样你就可以挨完打以后把责任推给他
so that you could take a beating and frame it on him.
除非你有个不一样的解释
Unless you have a different explanation,
我觉得是时候面对现实了 你所卖♥♥命的那个人
I'm thinking it's time to face up to the facts that whoever you're working for
已经不再需要你了
no longer needs your services.
Heather 那么这也就说明你急需保护
And that, Heather, means you need protection.
- 我们可以保护你 - 就像你们保护Granger那样吗
- We can protect you. - Like you protected Granger?
我刚刚救了你的小命
I just saved your ass.
我完全可以把你扔回街上
It'd be a lot easier to toss you out on the street again.
相信我 我现在正想这么干
And, believe me, that's exactly what I want to do right now.
你们同时也没有保护好Natalie啊
You didn't protect Natalie, either.
你到底为谁卖♥♥命
Who are you working for?
肯定不是洛杉矶警方 也肯定不是DEA
It's not LAPD. It's not DEA.
同时也不会是ATF 是另一个机构 可能 是私人机构
It's not ATF. Another agency, perhaps? An independent?
Heather 如果你不和我们合作
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表