Deeks!
不好意思
Sorry.
我已经把监控录像发回行动中心了
I already sent the security footage to Ops.
你在这儿找到什么
Um, what did you find around here?
- 我找到这个 - 噢
- I found this, - Oh.
你回头可以作为生日礼物送给我
that you can buy me for my birthday,
我还发现了一样神奇的东西
and I found something magical.
准备好了吗
Ready for this?
我知道男朋友不该在这类事情上
So I know the boyfriends are not supposed to weigh in
发表评论 但是我看到了这个头纱
on this sort of thing, but I saw it,
我认为你带上后
and I thought that you would look, you know,
会美极了 所以
absolutely beautiful wearing it, so...
呃
Um...
这真的很漂亮 很漂亮
That's really pretty, it's beautiful.
怎么了
What just happened?
我是不是说了什么蠢话
Did I just say something idiotic?
没有啊 我没事儿
No. No, I'm fine.
发生什么事儿了
What's going on?
亲爱的
Baby.
呃
Um...
鉴于我父亲去世了 我曾经 呃
Since I lost my dad, I was, um...
我原本是想请Granger陪我走婚礼的红毯
I was hoping to ask Granger to walk me down the aisle.
是啊
Yeah.
而且他会
And he would've.
他会很高兴的
He would've loved that.
那个 如果 这儿没事儿了
Um, if-if-if we're done here,
我们应该去Yaniv的家
we should, we should probably go to Yaniv's house.
你好了吗
Are you done?
- 嗯 - 好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
这是Langston今天早上进店
Here's Langston coming in this morning,
火力全开
guns a-blazing.
哈 看上去符合Yaniv的说法
Huh. Seems to corroborate Yaniv's story.
但是
Ah, but...
让我们一起回到24小时前 好吗
Let us travel back in time 24 hours, shall we?
这是Yaniv
There's Yaniv.
也许他不记得Langston的长相了
Maybe he forgot Langston's face?
就像今天早上在车流中的那群人一样
Like those people sitting in traffic this morning?
我也是这么认为的
That's what I thought,
但是很明显 Yaniv收下了Langston的典当品
but clearly Yaniv is taken with whatever Langston is pawning.
嗯哼
Huh.
不管那袋子里的是什么
Well, whatever's in that bag has to be worth
至少它值Langston去退伍军人中心时身上带着的5万美金
at least the 50K Langston brought to the VA.
而且 显然值得为它杀人
And obviously, something worth killing over.
看上去他们停在下个拐弯处
Looks like they stopped around the next corner.
在这儿转弯 靠边停
Make the turn, pull over.
那是他们的车
That's their SUV.
他们就坐在那儿
They're just sitting there.
也许他们迷路了
Maybe they got lost.
还记得我们第一次遇见Granger的时候吗
You remember the first time we met Granger?
我怎么会忘记呢
How could I not?
你拔枪指着他还把他扑倒在地上
You drew on him and knocked him to the ground.
我以为他绑♥架♥了Hetty
Well, I thought he had kidnapped Hetty
还在整个船屋上布置了炸♥药♥
and rigged the entire boatshed with explosives.
我们都这么认为的
We all did.
Granger是只狡猾的狐狸
Granger was a sly fox.
是啊
Yeah.
让你想起哪位了不
Remind you of anyone?
那些家伙完全比不上Granger
These guys couldn't hold a candle to Granger.
他们没他那样的能力 也没他那样的狡猾
They don't have his skill, they don't have his cunning
而且也没他那样诡异的幽默感
and they don't have his dry sense of humor.
等一下
Hold on.
见鬼了
What the...?
伙计们 迷路了
You fellas lost?
你到底是怎么发现我们的
How the hell did you make us?
很简单 用眼睛啊 孩子
Simple. I got eyes, son.
你刚刚说他们缺少什么能力来着
What was that you were saying about them not having any skill?
也许Granger教过他们一些东西
Maybe Granger taught them a few things.
- 是啊 - 好了伐
- Yeah. - All right?
他们从最好的那儿学到的
Then they learned from the best.
你好 我是Marty Deeks 洛杉矶警局的
Hi. I'm Marty Deeks, LAPD.
这是特别探员Kensi Blye 海军罪案调查处
This is Special Agent Kensi Blye, NCIS.
我们是来见Yaniv
We're here to talk to Yaniv.
越快越好
Asap.
Yaniv不在家
Yaniv is not home.
没关系 我们有搜查令
That doesn't really matter because we have a search warrant
针对这个非常
for this very...
非常大的房♥子
very large house.
哇哦 我刚刚注意到这个房♥子有多么巨大
Wow, I'm just noticing now how massive this house is.
你知道吗
Yeah, you know what?
我们也许 应该多叫点探员过来
We should, we should probably get some extra agents out here.
你认为呢
What do you think?
我们估计得需要12个人
We're probably gonna need, like, 12,
真是可惜因为我们今晚本来有晚餐计划
which is too bad 'cause we had dinner plans tonight.
就 等在这儿
Just... wait here.
我认为 呃 我们还是在里面等吧 谢谢
Yeah, I, um, think we'll wait inside. Thanks.
我马上回来
I will be right back.
说到晚饭 你想怎么吃
So, dinner? What do you want to do?
你准备做饭还是怎么
You want to cook or what?
我可以做饭 但是我就随便说说
I mean, I could cook, but I'm just spitballing here,
也许 也许你可以做饭
maybe-maybe you could cook?
我不做饭 你知道的
I don't cook. You know that.
你当然做的 圣诞节时你做了饼干
Sure you do. You made cookies for Christmas.
我以为那起事件能诱发
I thought that would be like a catalyst
- 一个全新的Kensi大厨闪亮登场呢 - 呵呵哒
- for a whole new culinary Kensi. - Right.
首先 那是烘焙不是做饭
First of all, that's not cooking, that's baking,
再者 咋着 你想晚饭吃饼干啊
and second of all, what, you want cookies for dinner?
可以啊 我可喜欢晚饭吃饼干了
Sure, I love cookies for dinner.
好吧好吧 那我晚饭给你做饼干好了
Okay, fine, I'll make cookies for dinner.
- 太好啦 晚饭吃饼干咯 -
- Great, we're having cookies for dinner. - Mm-hmm.
Yaniv
Yaniv!
时间过去好久了
This is taking too long.
在吗
Hello?
我们进来了啊 我们可有搜查令
We're coming in. We got that search warrant
来搜查你这个超超大大房♥子的
to your very, very, large house.
被考证出来是拿当铺钱买♥♥的房♥子
Evidently paid for with pawnshop money.
你在这儿呢
Oh, there you are.
Yaniv走丢了吗
Did Yaniv get lost?
我能理解这房♥子挺大的
I understand it's a really big house.
枪
Gun!
枪 好多把
Guns, plural!
你开心了吗
You happy?
终于把我弄到厨房♥了
You finally got me in the kitchen.
我们’现场了
We're on the scene.
Kensi和Deeks的具体♥位♥置是哪里
What's Kensi and Deeks' location?
他们被堵在厨房♥了
They're pinned down in the kitchen.
- 我子弹快打光了 你呢 - 跟你差不多
- Almost out, you? - Same.
过不了多会儿我们就该扔锅碗瓢盆了
Pretty soon I'm gonna be throwing pots and pans.
G G
G, g.
你一定是在逗我
You got to be kidding me.
看样子你们需要些帮忙
Looks like you need some help.
转身请从哪里来的回到哪里去
Turn around and drive out of here now.
阳台上有枪手
Shooter's on the balcony.
如果你还想让我们离开的话我们的需要你的车钥匙了
If you still want us to leave, I'm gonna need your keys.
你休想
That's definitely not happening.
你们想帮忙吗
You want to help us?
掩护我们
Give us some cover.
好的没问题
You got it.
前进
Go!
扔下你们的武器
Drop your weapon!
Kens Deeks 你们没事吧
Kens, Deeks, you okay?
没事 我没子弹了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表