剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我只是不理解
I mean, I just don't understand the--
那 你说的那话
the pol--the thing you said.
但没事
It's okay though.
怎么回事
What's the matter?
马尔利泽说可以修复啊
Marlize said this would work.
是修复了
It did work.
拉蒙 你做到了
Ramon, you did it.
我回来了 我在这啊
I'm back, I'm here.
可能和之前相比
I mean, maybe I'm a little more average
我更普通了 但我回来了
than I used to be up there, but I'm here.
哈里 你可不普通啊
Harry, there's nothing average about you.
你有七个博士学位
You have seven PhDs.
不再有了
Well, not anymore.
-我应该弄好的 -怎么回事
- I was supposed to fix this. - What's the matter?
-你做到了 拉蒙 -我没有
- And you did, Ramon. - I didn't--
拉蒙 你做到了 你做到了
Ramon, you did. You did.
你帮我恢复记忆了 你恢复了重要的东西
You brought me back. You brought back what matters.
所以那又怎样 我的整个人生
So what if I'm-- look, my whole life,
我都被一样东西所定义
I've been defined by one thing--
我的智商 但你给予我了
my IQ--and somehow you've given me, uh,
一种平衡
a balance...
平衡了我大脑和
between my head and--
谢谢你给我的平衡 拉蒙
Thank you for the balance, Ramon.
我现在要把这种平衡带到我的地球上
Now I'm going to take that balance to my Earth.
-什么 -等下 哈里
- Huh? - Wait, Harry.
哈里 我们刚见到你
Harry, we just-- we just got you back.
不 我知道 爱瑞丝
No, I know, Iris.
我得去见我女儿
I have to go see my daughter.
我也许没有拿下七个博士学位的智力
I mean, I might not have the intelligence to garner seven PhDs,
但我看清了一件事
but I can see one thing clearly.
家人最重要
Family matters.
我们也是家人
Well, we're family too.
你们当然是
Heck yeah, you are.
你们每一个
Each and every one of you.
我会想念你们的
I'll miss you.
就这样
Okay.
不清楚
I don't know.
-我们应该拥抱的 -我...
- We should probably hug. - I was like--
是的
Yeah.
我会想念你们的
I'll miss you.
-爱你们 -也爱你
- Love you guys. - Love you too.
我也爱你
I love you too.
在多元宇宙中有上万个哈里
There could be a million Harrys in this multiverse,
但你是独一无二的
but you... are one of a kind.
我也爱你
I love you too.
是一个时代的终结
It's the end of an era.
她来了
There she is.
天啊
Oh, man.
乔 她真漂亮
Joe, she's beautiful.
就像她妈妈一样
Just like her mother.
我认为应该举杯庆祝
I think this calls for a toast.
我说举杯庆祝一下
I said, this calls for a toast.
-抱歉 我... -我拿着了
- Sorry, I was-- - I got it, I got it.
-沃利 -你不会认为我会错过
- Wally! - You didn't think I'd miss
我的新妹妹的第一个聚会吧
my new baby sister's first party, right?
好的
All right,
敬闪电小队最新的成员
to the newest member of Team Flash.
詹娜·玛丽·韦斯特
Jenna Marie West.
欢迎加入大家庭
Welcome to the family.
干杯
Cheers.
派对不错 能见到所有人真好
Nice party. It's so good to see everyone.
我听说传奇们也有
You know, I heard that the Legends
相当棒的派对
have quite some parties too.
告诉我
So, tell me,
你找到你想要的了吗
did you find what you were looking for?
找到了 而且更多
Yeah, I did. And a lot more.
我觉得对抗时间魔鬼有帮助
I think fighting a time-demon helped.
爸 我离开闪电小队是因为
But, Dad, look, I left Team Flash cause I felt
我觉得我永远会是巴里的小跟班
like I was always gonna be in Barry's shadow.
但是作为传奇一员
But as a Legend, I--
我学会了怎样做自己
I learned how to be comfortable just being me.
我为你感到骄傲 儿子
I'm so proud of you, son.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我们来看你的妹妹 -好的
- Let's see your sister. - Yes.
你好 小宝贝
Hi, handsome.
哈里说得对
Oh, you know Harry was right.
这是最重要的
This is really all that matters.
接下来就是我们了
We're next, you know?
等等 你想...什么意思
Wait, you want to have-- what do you mean?
你想现在就要孩子
You want to have a baby now?
什么意思 现在吗
What do you mean? Right now?
-巴里 -什么
- Barry. - What?
-放松 -我没事
- Relax. - I'm fine.
真的吗 我只是说有一天
Are you? I just meant someday.
好吧
Yeah.
最近不会
Not anytime in the near future.
-好 -天啊
- Right. - Oh my God.
我再给你拿杯酒放松一下
Let me just get you a refill so you can relax.
可以 谢谢
That's nice. Thanks.
-我们得谈谈 -什么
- We need to talk. - What?
房♥间布置不错
Wow, this house is bitchin'.
我觉得我之前见过你
I think I've seen you before.
你是不是把咖啡洒在我和哈里身上
Didn't you spill coffee all over Harry and me?
她付了你的咖啡钱吗 因为她付了我们的
Yeah, did she pay for yours? Because she paid for ours.
你是婚礼上的服务员吗
Weren't you the server at their wedding?
等等 你是
Wait, yeah, you were.
你从哪得到的这件夹克
And where did you get this jacket?
从她那里
From her.
不 我的是独一无二的
No, mine--mine is one of a kind.
这件是 当你借给我的时候
So was this, uh, when you let me borrow it.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你的女儿 诺拉
I'm your daughter, Nora.
来自未来
From the future.
我觉得
And I think I...
我犯了大错误
made a big, big, mistake.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表