剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
有关毒品的理论
in molecular psychiatry was stupider
比小婴儿的理论还要蠢之类的话
than a theory made by tiny babies,
同样说的太过头了
that that was uncalled for also.
-这就对了 -是 我现在就在挖掘
- There we go. - Yeah, and I'm digging
这种半人半金属的诡异氛围
the whole creepy half-man, half-metal vibe
-到你了 -我只想说
- you got going on. - I just wanna say...
对你们所有人
all of you...
我真的对你们每个人
I really respect the fact
都有两只眼睛这件事
that each one of you...
充满了敬意
has two eyes.
没错 好吧
Yeah--hey, well, um,
我们都达成了某种一致 很好
we all agree on something. That's great.
所以就这点而言 我在此重新召集
So, on that note, I hereby reconvene
威尔斯委员会的各位 现在关于迪沃
the Council of Wells. Now, about our DeVoe...
就迪沃的事 如果我们当初能用我的
Well, about DeVoe-- perhaps if we were to combine
统计学消除模型让贝斯·诺威克
the Bates-Novick of our mutant friend here
和我们这位变异朋友联合
with my models of statistical elimination...
我能帮上你的忙 也许我们可以用
I'll do you one more. Maybe we enhance
根据迪沃先前行动建立起来的心理学档案
your elimination models with a psych profile
来强化你的消除模型
based on DeVoe's previous action.
我就能得出一套预测算法
I could whip up a predictive algorithm.
-对 对 -然后在我的
- Ja, ja, ja, ja. - Run it through
量子大脑芯片里运行这套算法
my quantum cerebral chip,
我们就能马上找到他
we'll find him in no time.
我现在明白了 你为什么会叫上这些人
- I'm starting to see why you called these guys.
没错
Yeah.
好了 先生们
All right, gentlemen.
我们开工吧
Let's get to work.
拉尔夫·德比
私♥家♥侦♥探♥所
如果你是来跟我说 我搞砸了
If you're here to tell me how I royally screwed up,
害那个小女孩受伤了
letting that little girl get hurt...
相信我 我都知道
trust me...I know.
我一直以来都在感受着
I keep feeling all these feelings--
愧疚 自责 心痛
guilt...remorse...heartburn.
好吧 最后的那一样我帮不上你
Well, I can't help you with that last one,
但其他两样我没准能帮上忙
but maybe I can help with the rest.
-这些是什么 -以前的案子
- What are all those? - Past cases.
这些案子都很简单
Those were simpler times.
丈夫背着妻子出轨 妻子背着丈夫出轨
Husband stepping out on wife, wife stepping out on husband...
丈夫同时背着妻子和丈夫出轨
husband stepping out on wife and husband.
这一件案子稍微复杂点
That one was a little less simple.
拉尔夫 你想要说什么
Ralph, it was like you were gonna make a point?
我想说的重点是
My point is...
我以前当私♥家♥侦♥探♥的时候 我
when I was a P.I., I...
我不用去担心什么医院里的小女孩
I didn't have to worry about little girls in hospitals.
我只用去搜集污点
I just had to get the dirt.
之后发生的事 我就不用知道了
Whatever happened after that, I wasn't there to see it.
而现在 我满眼都能见到受伤的人
Now all I see are people getting hurt
或者将要受伤的人
or about to get hurt.
那五年当中
And then for five years,
我不用去关心任何人
I got by without caring about anyone.
而现在我却要去关心整座城市的人吗
Now I have to care about a whole city?
这是这份工作的一部分 拉尔夫
It's a part of the job, Ralph.
或许要算最重要的一部分
Maybe the most important part.
你怎么做到的
How do you do it?
你怎么在明知这些人
How do you walk around knowing
未来遭遇的情况下 还能这么泰然处之
what could happen to all those people?
我并不是每次都能处理好
I...don't always handle it well.
我也做过很糟糕的决定
I've made bad decisions,
有时候还会让更多的人受伤
and sometimes it got more people hurt.
你只需要尽自己全力
You just gotta do the best you can.
如果这样还不够
And when that's not enough,
你就去依靠你身边的人
you lean on the people around you.
你 是在说依靠你吗
Oh...you... you mean you.
对 我 拉尔夫
Yeah, me, Ralph.
听着 我把你带进来是因为我认为
Look, I brought you into this because I think that
你有成为英雄的品质 但我不会打包票
you have the makings of a hero, but I would be lying
跟你说一切都会变得顺顺当当
if I said there won't be hard days.
日子难过的时候
And when there are,
你就需要有谁帮你一把
you need someone to turn to.
我可以扮演这个角色
I can be that person...
如果你愿意的话
if you want.
你会为我这么做
You'd do that for me?
我会把捍卫你的心灵这件事
I will make it my personal mission
当作我的私人任务
to protect your heart.
听着 拉尔夫 其实我觉得
Look, Ralph, I-I actually think it's great
你现在经历下这些感受也挺好的
you're feeling all this stuff.
但别忘了
But don't forget:
那个小女孩会没事的
that little girl is gonna be okay.
我们也抓到了坏人
And we got the bad guy.
没错
Yeah.
我们抓到了坏人
We got the bad guy.
中城警局
我不知道你从哪儿来的吗
Don't I know you from somewhere?
-你不知道 -不 我知道
- Not likely. - No, I do.
我是在去年的那些抗♥议♥活动之后逮捕的你
I arrested you after one of those protests last year.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
那些工艺品的去处是博物馆
Those artifacts are headed for the museum.
而等监狱长来的时候
And once the warden's people get here,
你的去处就是铁山监狱了
you're headed to Iron Heights.
先生们 尽情享受这场视觉盛宴
Gentlemen, feast your eyes on this wonder.
这个坏小子全身上下
This bad boy is replete
都涂满了聚合物 还穿着防火盔甲
with polymer-coated, flame-resistant armor,
正面碰撞偏转板
frontal impact deflection panels,
和双重过滤防毒面具
a dual-filtered gas mask--
这样他就不会吸入自己制♥造♥的有毒物质
so you don't cry on your own supply.
尤其是这个小玩意儿
Especially with this bad boy.
洋葱枪
Call it the Onion.
大家有问题吗
Any questions?
是时候去拿回属于我们的东西了
It's time we go collect what's ours.
乔刚来电♥话♥说
Joe just called.
沙伊唐从中城警局逃走了
Chaytan escaped from CCPD.
很显然 她还在警局安插了一款
Apparently, she made a tactical dummy
终结者一样的假人模型
go full "Terminator" at the station.
我们知道她要去哪
Well, we know where she's going.
-那串项链 -她之前偷的两部分
- The necklace. - The two pieces she stole
已经跟第三部分合上了 放在博物馆里
have been reunited with the third piece at the museum.
她之前就为项链杀过人
She has killed for these before.
这次她也会杀了所有妨碍她拿回项链的人
She will kill anyone that gets in her way to reclaim them.
现在要靠我们了 你准备好了吗
It's up to us. Are you ready?
我在你说那个之前都是准备好的
Well... I was until you said that.
-你什么 -不是吧 老兄
- What are you... - Jeez Louise, man.
想想你说的那堆像《勇敢的心》的话好吧
What kind of rousing "Braveheart" Speech was that?
-赶紧去把你衣服穿上 -能帮帮我吗
- Just put your thing on. - Wanna help me?
-不 -真的很紧
- No. - It's really tight.
快点
Hurry up!
你好 美人
Hello, beautiful.
把项链摘下来 米娜
Put it down, Mina.
那是属于博物馆的财产
That belongs in a museum.
这就是博物馆
This is a museum.
我说完了才意识到是
I realized that after I said it.
确实 你们把它作为美国历史的
Yes. You keep it here as
一部分保存在这里
part of American history.
但我们不是历史 我们还活在世上
But we're not history. We are still here...
依然神圣 如同这条项链一样
still sacred, as is this necklace.
它得回归苏族人的手中
It's going back to the Sioux.
闪开
Get out of my way.
在你伤害了那么多人之后不可能了 米娜
Not after the people you've hurt, Mina.
也不会再让你伤害别人了
And you're not gonna hurt anyone else.
真的吗
Is that so?
别动
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表