剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-我意识到几件事情 -什么事
- when I was in Flashtime. - Yeah, what's that?
我足够快抓住迪沃
Well...I'm more than fast enough to catch DeVoe.
只需知道他什么时候
We just need to know when he's coming out of
从口袋维度出来
the pocket dimension sooner.
我们会想出办法的
Yeah. We'll figure that out.
别的事呢
What's the other thing?
你说得对 要喘口气
You were right about taking a breather.
就和你一起
Just...A moment with you,
再变回普通
being grounded again,
所有事都更清晰了
everything becomes more clear.
挪一挪
Scooch over.
抱歉没了约会之夜
I'm sorry about date night.
不用
Don't be.
能量棒和运动裤
PowerBars and sweatpants, it's...
就是我要的所有
all I really need.
我要走了
Uh, this is my exit.
你...
Your--oh...
是的
Right.
是
Yeah.
杰西
Jesse...
之所以我不能谈论...
the reason that I can't talk about--
没有关系
You know what, it's--it's okay.
-你不用解释 -我不用
- You don't have to explain it. - I don't--I don't?
我以为这是你需要的
I thought that's what you wanted.
我想让你承认
I don't know, I thought making you confront
你失去妈妈的所有情绪
all the emotions that you have with losing Mom
会帮你走出来
would help you move on...
再次快乐
And be happy again.
但我不能决定你何时准备好这么做
But I can't decide when you're ready to do that,
等你准备好 抱歉如果我...
only you can, so I'm--I'm sorry if--
不要道歉 没有关系
No, don't be sorry. It's okay.
我确实想让你知道
I do want you to know, though,
如果时间合适
if the time comes and...
你想谈了
you wanna talk about it,
我会在
I'm here.
实际上
Actually...if that's the case,
你何不等会儿再走
why don't you stick around for a little bit longer?
你想现在谈吗
What, you wanna talk now?
不 我想让你听
No...I'd like you to listen.
请坐
Have a seat.
我要把它固定在你的前额
I'm going to fix this to your forehead.
-是什么 -改进新型
- What is that? - It's the streamlined version
地检官塞西尔·霍尔的内心活动缓冲器
of DA Cecile Horton's mental activity dampener.
-好升级 -谢谢
- Nice upgrade. - Thank you.
但我以为这是
- But I thought this was, uh,
为了阻挡别人的想法
supposed to block out people's thoughts?
不再是了
Not anymore.
现在
Now...
它能让你听到他们
it allows you to hear them.
你母亲
Your mother...
我不知道怎么...
I don't know-- I don't know how--I don't--
当你有像我和
You see, when you have a love--
你母亲
had a love...
所拥有的爱时
Like your mother and I had,
你失去那样的爱
and you lose that love...
无论如何
Anyway, um...
这会帮你理解
Maybe this will help you understand
为什么对我来说这么难
why it's been so hard for me.
因为在浩瀚的夜空中
Because in the vast night sky,
你是我看到的唯一的星星
you are the only star I see.
妈妈
Mom.
她是个奇迹
She's a miracle.
杰西
Jesse.
她和我一样
She's just like me.
宝贝 过来
Sweetie, come here.
和我一起
Be with me.
谢谢 阿里
Thank you, Ally.
-所以呢 -所以呢
- So... - So?
杰西走的时候看起来好多了
Jesse seemed better when she left.
你也是
So do you.
你俩好好谈了吗
Did you guys have a nice talk?
实际上
Well, it was actually
不是谈而是聆听
more of a listening session than a talk,
我们很好 我俩都是
but we're good, yeah, both of us.
很好 哈里
That's good, Harry.
你呢
Yeah, and what about you?
-什么 -说吧
- What? - Come on.
我了解你 你心里有事
I know you well enough to know that something's on your mind.
什么
What is it?
是冰霜杀手
It's...Killer Frost.
冰霜杀手怎么了
What about Killer Frost?
我对她说的话做的事一无所知
I don't know anything that she says or does.
有这样一个你毫无了解的人
It's scary and alarming
住在你的身体里
to have this person that you know nothing about
让我害怕又恐惧
living inside of you.
但是第一次
But for the first time,
我记得她做了什么
I remember what she did.
你记得什么
What do you remember?
巴里带她进入闪电时间
Barry taking her into Flashtime,
试图冷冻炸♥弹♥
trying to freeze the bomb...
然后
And...
冰霜杀手担心
Killer Frost being...worried.
担心什么 怕死吗
Worried about...what? About dying?
担心我
About me.
有趣
Interesting.
我很抱歉
Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry.
我不是故意洒的
I didn't mean to drop that.
-从我手中滑掉了 -没关系
- It just slipped out of my hands. - That's okay.
天啊 我第一次
Oh, gosh, my first...
冰霜杀手 我都毁了
Killer Frost, and I go and ruin it.
-老♥毛♥病 -那不是
- Typical--typical me. - That's not....
没关系 不用担心
It's okay. Don't worry about it.
我紧张时变得笨手笨脚
I just get so clumsy when I'm nervous.
你紧张什么呢
What are you nervous about?
我在这里约了人
Um, I'm--I'm supposed to be meeting some people here
第一次我这么紧张发抖
for the first time, and I've got the jitters,
也是这个地方的名字
which... Is what this place is called.
是的
Hey! It is.
-名字很合适 不觉得吗 -同意
- Apt name, don't you think? - I do.
有趣 你紧张
It's funny, you know, you get nervous,
到吉特斯咖啡 买♥♥了咖啡
you get the Jitters, you go for coffee,
咖♥啡♥因♥有兴♥奋♥剂♥作用
and the caffeine acts as a stimulant,
让你发抖 也可以被叫做
which makes you shaky, which could also be known as...
- 吉特斯[发抖] -正是
- The jitters. - Exactly.
明白
Okay, ri--I get it.
我们要走了
We're gonna go.
我真的很抱歉
Um, I'm really very, very sorry.
不用担心 祝你好运
Don't worry about it. Good luck with your meeting.
希望顺利 -多谢
- I hope it goes well. - Thanks.
是顺利
It did.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表