剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
需要拆开修理
Had to have it taken apart and repaired
才能重新吸烟
so it can be smoked.
想试试吗
Wanna try it?
你称之为和睦烟斗的东西
That which you call a "Peace pipe"
完全不是一件东西
is no such thing.
那是提桑·维给予祈祷者的
It is a sacred gift for prayer
神圣礼物 她是提供了7项神圣权利的
from Ptesan-Wi, bringer of the seven sacred rights--
白色水牛少女
the White Buffalo Calf Woman.
你从不会把十字架倒过来祈祷
You'd never hang a Christian cross upside down...
也不会把美国国旗放在地板上
or lay an American flag on the floor.
但你却破坏了这神灵
Yet, you destroy that which is wakan--
用你肮脏的肉体触碰这神圣的物件
what is holy--by letting it touch your filthy flesh.
我会告诉你这无礼将带来何种后果
But I am here to teach you the price for your impudence.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
我是布莱克·柏森
I am the Black Bison.
够了
Enough.
这战衣才叫酷
Whoa. Now, that is a cool suit.
记得给西斯科拍几张照片
Remember to take some pics for Cisco.
救命 别丢下我
Help! Don't leave me!
你让她跑了
You let her get away.
从这里提取到的暗物质痕迹
I'm getting the same traces of dark matter from this
与老虎雕像里的一致
that I was from the tiger statue.
看来这个超能力者可不仅仅会
Looks like our meta isn't restricted
-赋予雕像生命力而已 -对
- to animating just stone. - No,
但她能力有局限
but she does have some limitations.
办公室里所有的工艺品
Out of all the artifacts in the office,
她只能控制那个骑士
she could only control the knight.
那也许她的通灵力
So then maybe her psychic imprint abilities
受限于肖像
are just restricted to effigies.
意思只是雕像而已
It just means "Statues."
我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
我听着挺污的
Sounds kinda dirty to me.
所以如果雕像像人
So if the statues look like people
或动物 她就可以赋予他们生命力
or animals, she can bring them to life.
好消息是城里
Good thing there's only
只有上千座这样的雕像而已
thousands of those in the city.
面部识别这里有发现
Oh, I got a hit on facial recognition.
米娜·沙伊唐 文化人类学教授
"Mina Chaytan, professor of cultural anthropology"?
-她是老师吗 -曾经是
- She's a teacher? - Was.
她成了激进分子 但是在半年前
She became an activist, but she lost her job
中城警局逮捕记录
在被捕后丢了工作
six months ago after being arrested.
非法闯入 盗窃
Breaking and entering, trespassing, burglary--
挺激进的 指控撤销了
quite an activist. The charges were dropped,
但学校还是解雇她了
but the university still let her go.
她在试着拿回博物馆的几件苏族
She was trying to reclaim several Sioux art pieces
艺术展品 沙伊唐成为超能力者之前
from the museum. Chaytan was at this
就在这么做
even before she was a meta.
是啊 只是现在她把游戏升级为了命案
Yeah, except now she's upped her game to homicide.
她想要那项链的第三个部分吗
She wants the third piece of that necklace?
-那我们要先于她找到 -好
- Let's find it before she does. - Okay.
韦斯特父女要联手办案了
West and West are on the case.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
你让她跑了 本可以抓到她的
You let her get away. We could've caught her.
没错 但我救了班克斯的命
Yeah, I let her go, but I also saved Banks's life.
这是当时情况下最重要的事
That was the most important thing in that situation.
是吗 艾伦 因为对我而言
Really, Allen? Because to me,
我是警♥察♥时 抓住坏人
when I was a cop, getting the bad guy--
才是最重要的事
that was the most important thing.
你是闪电侠
You're the Flash.
你可以救他又抓住她
You could've saved him and caught her.
听着 拉尔夫
All right, look, Ralph.
我总是会做出
I'm always gonna make the decision
优先救人的决定
to help the person in danger first.
这是我们的职责
That's what we do here.
好吧 我们会把这个归档在
All right, well, we'll file that
"今日超级英雄教训"里的
under "Superhero lesson of the day," You know?
你看着像拔光了毛的鸡
You look like a plucked chicken.
伙计们
Guys, guys!
我还是觉得我们能做的最好的事
I still think the best thing we can do
是搞清楚迪沃的目的
is figure out what is Devoe's goal.
从那开始 我们可以追踪所有...
And then from there, we can track all--
那是单纯人的
That's a simple plan
单纯计划
from a simple man.
-你这话没什么用 -我们为什么不先用
- That's not helping. - Why don't we use
贝斯·诺威克的方法呢
the Bates-Novick method first?
我们确定出每个超能力者拥有各自超能力的原因
We determine why each meta developed their super powers...
然后把他们打成碎片
and then we smash them to bits.
我在这里见识过很多奇怪的事
I've seen a lot of strange here,
但这次可真是拔得头筹了啊
but...this takes all the cakes.
威尔士会议 怎么样了
Okay, Council of Wells! How we doing?
发现我们的神秘敌人了吗
Have we found our mystery foe yet?
没有 我们都还没能就使用方法达成一致
No, we can't even agree on what methodology to use.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yes.
-都花了一天了 -我知道
- You've had an entire day. - I know.
-等等 -什么
- Wait. - What?
不是有三个你吗
Weren't there three of you?
谢谢那个旋转木马 亲爱的
Thanks for the merry-go-round, sweetheart.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
抱歉 我之前得去搞定一些
Oh, sorry. I had to take care
私生活的事
of some off-camera business.
-天呐 -怎么了
- Oh, my God! - What? What?
我能看到你的小♥弟♥弟♥
I can see your frank and beans.
拜托
Come on, now.
我已经尽力往回收了 再说
I do my best thinking commando. Plus,
你们又不是没看过自己的那玩意
it ain't like we all haven't seen it before.
我没见过
I haven't seen it!
你们这些地球人太保守了
Ah, you Earth folk. You guys are so uptight.
-我可以 -我们能不能
- I--can... - Can we just
回到手头的任务上来 我们需要答案
get back to the task at hand? We need answers.
最好的答案就是最简单的
The best answer is always the simplest.
为什么不去找出每一个迪沃
Why don't we go to every Devoe we can find...
然后审问他们
and interrogate 'em?
婴儿时期的迪沃也要吗
What, even the baby Devoe?
特别是婴儿时期的他
Especially the baby Devoe.
婴儿暴♥力♥解决不了任何问题
Baby violence solves nothing.
大伙们
Guys--guys...
好了 先生们
All right--gentlemen!
很明显这路行不通 顺便一说
Clearly, this isn't working. And by the way,
问题不是我 是你们
it's not me. It's you.
这...
This...
可真是个馊主意
was a bad idea.
感觉你的那玩意儿已经深深印在我脑子里了
It's like your junk has been burned into my brain.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们找到了项链的第三个碎片
We've got the third piece of the necklace.
我爸爸发现碎片在中城博物馆展览
My dad found out that it was on display at Central City Museum,
但当他们想明白
but when they figured out
碎片是目标时...
that it was a target...
碎片已经被运走了
It's on the move.
中城博物馆
是的 碎片被放在武装车辆上
Yeah, it's being transferred via armored car
运往布鲁克菲尔德山庄一处安全存放设施
to a secure storage facility in Brookfield Heights.
-我锁定了卡车的坐标 -好的
- I pinged the truck's GPS. - All right.
拉尔夫 咱们走
Ralph? Let's go.
我去换那件丑战衣
I'll get my ugly suit.
小猫咪
Kittens.
你好
Hello.
你准备好坐牢了吗
Are you ready to go to jail?
这东西不属于拍卖♥♥行
This doesn't belong in an auction house.
它不该埋没在某个人的收藏里
It doesn't belong in someone's collection.
它属于苏族人 我的族人
It belongs to the Sioux people... my people.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表