剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Okay, here we go.
记住 跑这么快时
Just remember, when you're moving this fast
关键不是用腿跑
it's not about running with your legs.
关键是保持冷静和专注
It's about staying calm, focused, centered.
否则你就会以3马赫的速度摔个屁♥股♥墩
Otherwise you're gonna fall on your ass at Mach 3.
好的老师 我就开个缺口
Yeah, okay, sensei, I'm just opening a breach.
你还好吗
You good?
比预料的难一点
It's a little harder than I thought.
可能我应该调整一下重心
Maybe if I shift my weight.
你已经在使用能力了
You know, you're burning up already.
你还好吗
You okay?
-我的腿动不了了 -什么
- I... I-I can't move my leg. - What?
-我动不了腿 -冷静
- My leg's not working. - All right, stay calm.
记住 专心 你的速度慢下来了
Remember, concentrate. You're slowing down.
我没法完全专心 我得保持放松
I can't really concentrate-- I-I gotta, gotta keep it loose.
我得移♥动♥ 我得开缺口
I gotta keep moving, I've got to breach, I mean--
你得冷静
You gotta stay calm.
我得让腿动起来
Okay, well, I gotta get the leg to move.
但我的两条腿都卡住了
Now both of my legs are stuck.
-什么 -我的腿卡住了
- What? - My--my legs are stuck.
我的腿现在就是两根冰冻鼓槌
I'm working with two frozen drumsticks here.
-放松 -好
- Okay, just relax. - Okay.
我要摔了
Now I'm falling.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 我的腿不听使唤 但我能掌握这个
Yep. Yep. My leg's just asleep, but I'm gonna get this.
是乔和塞西尔
It's Joe and Cecile.
我能接个电♥话♥吗
Do you think I can spare a minute?
我要散散步
Just gotta walk it off.
我们趁机歇一歇
Yeah, we could use a break.
好消息是你非常健康
Good news is you're totally healthy.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
凯特琳 别想说放松
Oh, no, Caitlin, please don't think "Relax."
要是你怀孕九个月
If you were nine months pregnant
并且忽然特别想吸大♥麻♥
and you suddenly started craving Master Kush and surf,
你也放松不了
I don't think that you would relax.
实际上 我在想松弛肽
Actually, I was thinking relaxin.
那种激素
The hormone?
你离预产期越近
As we get closer to your due date,
你的身体就会分泌更多的松弛肽来放松韧带
your body releases relaxin to loosen the ligaments
好让生产容易一点
to make it easier to deliver the baby.
你在扩张
It's like you're literally stretching.
你认为这种激素扩张了她的超能力
So you think this hormone is stretching her meta powers?
对 她现在不仅仅在读心
Yes, I think instead of just reading people's minds,
她在使用他们的大脑
she's now inhabiting them.
太棒了
Great. That's great. I mean that's just
心理咨♥询♥时又多一个谈资
one more thing for me to talk about in therapy.
你能相信芬科尔医生今早说了什么吗
I mean can you believe what Dr. Finkel said this morning?
宝贝 我们今早没见她
Babe, we didn't see her this morning.
我见了
Uh, I did.
她认为我在压抑什么东西
She thinks that I'm repressing something.
压抑什么东西
I mean, repressing something?
多疯狂啊这是 天哪
How crazy is that? Oh, my God.
这个锥型瓶上都是水渍
This Erlenmeyer flask is covered in water spots.
她肯定是我
Yeah, she's definitely me.
你要这个吗
Here why don't I give you this.
它能帮你深呼吸并且集中注意力
It'll help you take some deep breaths and focus.
我认识舒喘灵喷雾剂 谢谢你
I'm familiar with an albuterol inhaler, thank you.
天哪 我真抱歉 凯特琳
Oh, my God. Oh, oh, I'm so sorry, Caitlin.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你就是顺着我的直觉走了
You're just going off my instincts.
我们怎么防止这种事情再次发生
How do we stop this from happening again?
你生产前都没办法
I don't think we can until you give birth.
最好的解决办法
So I think the best thing to do
就是让你一个人呆着并且用这个
is actually keep you isolated and use this.
别担心 我们能对付这个
Come on, we can handle that.
我要接着训练了
Okay. I'm gonna get back to training.
谢谢你 凯特琳
Thank you, Caitlin.
凯特琳 无论如何
Hey, Caitlin? For what it's worth,
大概20秒前我是你那时候
when I was you back there for like 20 seconds,
感觉好像你在无视什么
it seemed like you were trying to ignore something.
很要紧的什么事
Something really big.
我从这些超能力里
And if there's anything that I've learned
学会了一件事
from having these powers
那就是你不可能永远逃避
it's that you cannot hide from anything forever.
当心点 好吗
You just be careful, okay?
马尔利泽·马兰
Marlize Malan.
生于开普敦
Born in Cape Town.
开普敦 海边的夏日
Cape Town. Summers by the sea.
在葡萄园摘葡萄
Picking grapes in the vineyard.
取得了通货膨胀理论和工程学的博士学位
Got a PhD in inflationary theory and engineering.
总是埋首书间的可爱小书虫
Cute little button nose always buried in her book.
马尔利泽 2010年
真好
So nice.
在牛津大学工程学任教
Tenured as a professor of engineering at Oxford
在那里遇到克利福德·迪沃
where she met Clifford DeVoe.
遇到未来的丈夫的地方
Where she met her husband to be.
是不是很浪漫 相隔一个大洲
Isn't that romantic? A continent apart,
但他们仍然相遇 多么浪漫
yet they find each other. So romantic.
这么想还是很美妙的
I mean, it's beautiful when you think about it.
-很什么 -美 那是什么
- It's--it's--what? - Beautiful. What is that?
-你在干什么呢 -我在共情
- What are you doing? - I'm empathetic.
我在共情 委员会说要共情
I'm being empathetic-- Council says be empathetic.
我在共情
I'm empathetic. You know?
我在代入马尔利泽
I'm putting myself in Marlize's shoes.
我在想象她的处境 并且置身其中
I should see if she's got a pair of shoes, put myself in 'em.
不 哈里 这个
No, Harry. This?
这不是个爱情故事 好吗
This is not a love story, okay?
她嫁给了一个变♥态♥
She married a psychopath.
现在是变♥态♥ 当时不是
Psychopath now, not then.
当时他还有感情
Back then he had feelings.
他们相爱 他有感情
They loved each other. He had feelings.
她有感情然后他
She had feelings then he--
丧失了那些感情 这就是她退出的原因
Lost the feelings, and that's why she got out.
这是她离开的原因
That's why she left.
她走了
She left.
韦斯特·艾伦
West-Allen.
我们应该策反马尔利泽
We should turn Marlize.
哈里 不 你不知道
Harry, no. I don't think you even know
-你在说什么 -我知道我说了什么
- what you're saying right now. - I know what I'm saying.
我有些时候很糟糕
I know. I have--I have bad days.
傻瓜哈里 但我今天不傻
Dumb Harry. But I'm not dumb today.
今天很好 我们应该策反马尔利泽
Today's a good day. We should turn Marlize.
马尔利泽能帮我们
Marlize can help us.
她干嘛要这么做
And why would she want to do that?
为了阻止那个变♥态♥
To stop the psychopath.
保护那个被困在怪物体内的人
Right? Protect the man trapped inside the monster.
马尔利泽能救所有人 马尔利泽是关键
Marlize can save everybody. Marlize is the key.
哈里 我们早就试过了
Harry, we've tried that already.
和萨维塔一起 你还记得吗 没用
With Savitar, remember? It didn't work.
你救赎不了怪物
You can't save monsters.
马尔利泽不是怪物
Marlize isn't a monster.
此外
And besides...
没多少时间了
the clock's ticking.
距离大悟之道大概还有十个小时
It's like ten hours before the Enlightenment.
我们还能输掉什么呢
What do we have to lose?
她用一把武士刀捅了我 哈里
She stabbed me with a katana, Harry.
我们还有命可丢呢
Our lives are what we have to lose.
要是我们死了那就谁也救不了
We can't save anyone if we're all dead.
-对 -我们得把她请来
- Right. - We're going to bring her in
然后阻止她
and we're gonna stop her
这样她就再也无法伤害任何人
so she doesn't hurt anyone ever again.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表