剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Yeah. Try the pineapple fritters.
别忘了试试玉米片甜甜圈
And don't forget to try the nacho donuts.
真的很好吃
Those are really good.
西斯科似乎好运来了
Looks like things are looking up for your boy Cisco.
-是吗 -什么
- Yeah... - What?
是什么 他有什么毛病
What-- what is it? What is wrong with him?
真的没毛病 他的身体很健康
Nothing, really. He seems to be in good health.
他的血液没有任何异常现象
There's nothing abnormal in his bloodwork,
身体扫描显示他身体没有任何细胞损伤
and his body scan showed no signs of cellular damage
即使用了这么多年的震动性超能力
despite years of using vibrational powers.
那你为什么这副表情
Okay, so then why the face?
因为钉十字没有夺走他的超能力
Because Crucifer didn't take his powers from him.
而是时间
Father Time did.
他不能发震波 是因为他老了吗
He can't blast because he's getting older?
你们这样的超能力需要很多能量
Powers like yours requires a lot of energy.
当那种能量开始减少时...
And when that energy starts to dwindle--
发出震波是第一个消失的
Vibe blasts are... the first things to go.
我觉得你该告诉他
I think you have to tell him.
那他就绝对不会让我和吉普赛见面了
He's never, ever gonna let me see Gypsy if I tell him.
他估计会拿一把刀
He's probably gonna send a knife
直接穿过我的脑壳
flying right through my skull if I tell him.
他真可能会
He might.
但这是应该做的
But it's the right thing to do.
这是什么
What the...
开始化学成分分♥析♥
Initiate chemical analysis.
一个四万美元的花瓶
A $40,000 vase?
这又不是金子做的
It's not like it was made of gold.
其实是的 而且你俩
Actually it was, and you two
不能再去犯罪现场了 私♥人♥侦♥探♥也不行
can't go to crime scenes anymore, PIs or not.
别冲我摆脸色
Don't give me that look.
我只是想要加快进程
I was just trying to speed up the process
找到这个超能力者 艾伦
finding this meta, Allen.
-已经拖太久了 -等下 我们有线索了
- Which is taking forever. - Wait, we got a hit.
珍妮·威廉斯
Jeannie Williams.
等下 我们找到了多个人
Oh, wait. We got multiple hits.
简·丽思卡 朱迪·牛顿
Jane Liska, Judy Newton.
她用了大概有17个不同身份
She's used like 17 different aliases.
好吧 那我们要怎么找出她来
Okay, so how do we find her?
我们不能就这样等着她再去抢劫吧
We can't just wait for her to rob somebody else.
我们不需要
Well, we don't have to.
我们有很多她不同的外观变化
We have the many variations of her fa?ade.
对 我们只要把这些变化加入
Right, we simply plug these many variations
面部识别系统
into the facial recognition software.
-看看能不能找到 -没错
- See if we get a hit. - Exactly right.
那玩意开始起帮助了 哈里
That's starting to come in handy, Harry.
那是四十分钟前
That's 40 minutes ago.
珍妮特·佩蒂
奥查德布鲁姆街拐角
Corner of Orchard and Broome.
奥查德布鲁姆街 那边有什么
Orchard and Broome? What's over there?
不是什么 是谁
Not what. Who.
来吧
Come on.
-你是要... -来吧
- What do you- - Come on.
这里闻起来一股肝泥香肠味
It smells like liverwurst.
等着进去之后吧
Yeah, wait till we get inside.
开门 好了 跟着计划走
Open up! Okay, stick to the plan.
我们质问她 找出纳尔 拷上她
We question her. We find Null. We cuff her.
-知道了 -来点黑脸白脸的戏码
- Got it. - A little good cop, bad cop action.
你们是谁
Who the hell are you?
你最糟糕的噩梦
Your worst nightmare.
乔
Uh, Joe
乔·韦斯特警探 中城警局
Detective Joe West, CCPD.
我们有几个问题要问你 渣滓
We got a couple questions for you, scum bag.
只有我最亲近的朋友才能这么叫我
Hey, only my closest friends can call me that.
据说 城里来了个新扒手
Word is, there's a new cutpurse in town
爱好昂贵的珠宝
who likes fancy jewels.
最后一次简单是在这附近
Last seen in this part of town.
私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 巴里·艾伦
PI Barry Allen.
-私♥人♥侦♥探♥巴里... -给他看 给他看
- PI Barry Al- - Show him. Show him!
巴里·艾伦 我对你可了解了
Oh, Barry Allen, I know all about you.
壮丽的堕落
Spectacular fall from grace.
-真是个悲剧 -是的 谢谢
- Tragic, really. - Yes, thank you.
看一眼
Just take a look.
我们猜测她来过这里
We're guessing she came here
想要清洗珠宝
for help to wash the sparklies.
那我可真是幸运了
Oh, I should be so lucky.
我肯定不介意这么一个
Certainly wouldn't mind a drop-in
看起来可爱的姑娘来找我 懂我的意思吗
from a lovely looking lassie like this, you know what I mean?
但不幸的是 这位不是我顾客
But unfortunately not in my cards.
抱歉了 我能留着这个吗
I'm sorry. Can I keep this?
对我撒谎我可要搞死呢
I will mess you up for lying in my face.
-拉尔夫 -拉尔夫
- Ralph. - Ralph?
拉尔夫不在这 乔
There's no Ralph here. Joe--
我是乔·韦斯特警探
I'm Detective Joe West,
我是最坏的 坏警♥察♥
the baddest...dad cop
你见都没见过
you've ever come across.
我向上帝保证
As God is my witness
我没撒谎 我没有
I am not lying. I'm not.
坏了
Oopsy-daisy.
我就知道
I knew it.
乔·韦斯特不会犯错
Joe West doesn't make any mistakes.
好吧
Okay.
她去哪里了 厄尔
Where'd she go, Earl?
交易取消
Deal's off.
该死
Damn it.
手铐
Cuffs.
手铐 艾伦
Cuffs! Allen--
宝贝 你还好吗
Babe, you okay?
我只想尽快从这上边下来
I just want to get down from here as soon as possible.
也许你该试试打嗝降下来
Maybe you should try to burp yourself down
-就像查理·巴克特那样 -拉尔夫
- like Charlie Bucket. - Ralph.
《查理和巧克力工厂》中的主角小男孩
有办法了吗
Anything?
从我能看到的来说
Well, as best I can tell,
纳尔的能力了他细胞的密度
Null's powers effect the density of his cells.
你就像是被充满了氢气一样
It's like you've been filled with helium.
真棒
Terrific.
我一直认为你挺浅薄的
Always knew you were a lightweight.
-我发誓拉尔夫 -有没有办法恢复重力
- I swear Ralph- - Hey, is there a way to reengage gravitational
万有引力
Gravitational force.
结果是
Huh, turns out...
-不需要 -别放手
- not necessary. - Do not let go.
根据巴里基本的重量
Based on Barry's standard mass
还有引力G
and the gravitational force G
然后加上纳尔
and taking into account the half-life decrement
黑物质融合的半衰期
of Null's dark matter infusion,
这个效果最终会
this effect should eventually just...
逐渐消逝
wear off.
逐渐消逝
Wear off?
你的细胞恢复正常的时间
Your cells should return to normal
-大概就是... -干什么
- right about... - What the hell?
-现在 -落地给两分
- Now. - Two for the landing,
但是撞到鼻子的声音给十分
but perfect ten for the thud noise.
你怎么还在开玩笑
Why are you joking right now?
我是说 刚才那是怎么回事
I mean ser--what the hell was that back there?
装作乔
Pretending to be Joe?
我是坚持表演 我不能暴露身份
I committed to the bit. I couldn't blow my cover.
拉尔夫 如果这是在室外发生的呢
Ralph, what if that had happened outside on the street?
我可能飞到大气层上
I could have floated away into the stratosphere
或是掉下来摔死
or fallen to my death.
我会想办法救你的
I would have figured something out.
我们找到的十二个巴士超能力者里
Out of the 12 bus metas we have found,
迪沃控制了其中七个
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表