剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Listen, if anybody's gonna reverse what's happening,
绝对会是尖端科研实验室的孩子们
it's gonna be those kids at S.T.A.R. Labs.
他们爱你 哈里
I mean, they love you, Harry.
他们绝不会放弃帮助你
And they will never stop trying to help you.
-别丧气 -好吧
- So don't lose hope. - Right.
这就是我怎么拿下传热学导论的
And that is how I aced my intro to heat transfer
在我大学的第一年
my first year at university.
厉害
Bravo.
应付自如
Ducked and run.
我怀念那个时候
I miss those days.
当时我年轻愚蠢又勇敢
I was young and foolish and brave.
现在你只有愚蠢了
And now you're just foolish.
同意和第一次见面就
To agree to a date with someone
无礼地质疑
I first met as they were so rudely
我专业看法的人约会
disagreeing with my professional opinion.
愚蠢 也许吧
Foolish, maybe.
还没有人这么挑战过我
Yeah, no one's ever challenged me like that.
很新奇
It was refreshing.
也许你说得对 科技会使我们分心
Ah, maybe you are right about technology's distracting us.
确实会毁了好时光
It certainly can destroy moments.
尽管如此 有时
Although, sometimes...
科技
technology...
也会创造好时光
can create them as well.
谢谢你过来帮我们 吉普赛
Thanks for coming to help us, Gypsy.
轮到你们两个了
You two are up.
我们该怎么做呢
So, how do we do this?
为了合震波 我们必须完全同步
Okay, so to co-vibe, we have to be totally in sync.
我们想的必须完全一样
All right? Our minds have to be on exactly the same page.
和往常一样
Just like always.
是的
Yeah.
这就奇怪了
Oh. So that was weird.
怎么了 你们看到了什么
Why? What did you see?
不知道 一个码头
I don't know, a-a dock?
看起来像个集装箱
Um, looked like a shipping container.
16号♥
Number 16.
一定是迪沃接下来要偷的
That must be what DeVoe is gonna steal next.
他得从我们这里偷了
He's gonna have to steal it from us.
好的
All right.
看起来我们及时赶来了
It looks like we made it in time.
不管集装箱里是什么 我们不能让迪沃拿到
Whatever's in this container, we can't let DeVoe have it.
实际上
Actually...
是这个集装箱里的东西
it's what's in... this container
你不能让我拿到
you can't let me have.
这个集装箱原有的
what was in this container.
打他
Hit him!
感谢你们
Gratitude...
让我锻炼一下 一如既往
for the workout, brief as it was.
再见
Later.
该死
Damn it. Damn it!
为什么我们没有看到正确的集装箱编号♥
Why didn't we see the right container number?
有人的震波不够清楚 西斯科
Someone's vibe wasn't clear enough, Cisco.
你在怪我吗
Are you blaming me?
你分心了 我能说什么
You lost your focus, what can I say?
撞了金属集装箱
Yeah, getting hit against a metal container wall
会这样
sort of does that.
我也撞了的
You know, I hit that wall too.
我很专心
I'm perfectly focused.
如果你那么专心
Oh, well, if you're so focused,
为什么你还让他跑了
then why'd you let him get away?
别试图怪在我头上
Don't even try and put that on me.
抱歉 我没有怪在你头上
I'm sorry, I didn't put that on you.
是你责怪自己
You put that on you.
我要一拳打你脸上
I'm gonna put my fist in your face,
我要做的
is what I'm gonna--
如果我接受了那份工作
Is that how we'd work together
这就是我们如何合作的吗
if I took the job?
各位 什么工作
Guys. What job?
我拿来了运输集装箱的金属块
I brought that metal piece from the shipping container,
以防我们一会儿要合震波 但是
in case we want to try co-vibing later, but...
我想我们都看见了会怎么样
think we both saw where that led us, so...
你之前说过 穿越者退休了
So you said... Breacher retired.
他让你去地球19替代他 对吧
He offered you a job on Earth 19 to replace him, didn't he?
我就随便猜一下
You know, another shot in the dark,
你还没有给穿越者
but you haven't actually given Breacher
或是吉普赛一个回答
or Gypsy an answer yet.
你比较倾向哪边
Which way you leaning?
我非常想和吉普赛在一起
I wanna be with Gypsy more than anything.
只是这很复杂
It's just complicated.
不是的 我理解
Hey, no, man, I get it.
不过 我是说...
But look, I mean...
也许
maybe...
你们一起来结束这一切
you guys working together to end this
会让决定更容易一些 你俩都是
will make the decision easier, for both of you.
万一她想要的和我不一样呢
What if she doesn't want the same thing as me?
你要是不问永远不会知道
I mean, you're never gonna know unless you ask.
还有 西斯科 我觉得...
And listen, Cisco, I mean...
我们没有你无法打败迪沃
we can't beat DeVoe without you.
你是我们的秘密武器
You're our secret weapon.
你和吉普赛得意见统一
You and Gypsy just need to be
才能让武器起作用
on the same page for that weapon to work.
是 但我不知道我们做不做得到
Yeah, and I don't know that we can be.
好吧 那就...
All right, well...
让我帮助你
let me help you.
-巴里 -你等一下
- Barry. - No, I... hold on.
这结果可一定会好
So that's gonna end well.
最后一个
Last one.
好了 我们 需要食物
Okay, we, uh, need food.
我们需要酒
We need wine.
两个都需要很多 去吧
Lots of both. Go.
我去开包裹
I'll unpack.
克利福德
Clifford!
去吧 早点回来
Go. Hurry home.
我可以留下来 你确定吧
I can stay, if-you're sure?
-确定 -我真的应该留下
- Yeah. - I really should.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
展示我们的未来
我 猎人
Me, hunter!
我为我的女王猎食
Me hunted feast for my queen!
你不是真的相信你日记写的这些东西吧
You don't believe these things you wrote in this journal, do you?
读起来像是某种激进的宣言 克利福德
This reads like some radical's manifesto, Clifford.
这是现实主义者的觉醒
It is a realist's awakening.
你向所有科技慈善家发起了挑战
You declare war against every technological philanthropist.
这么一群人
Men, men, men.
用他们的"发明"
Pushing us to the brink of Armageddon
将我们推向末日
with their "Inventions."
不 他们想要人类更好
No, they want a better mankind.
别天真了 马尔利泽
Don't be naive, Marlize.
我们社会的严重衰落
The severity of our society's failings
需要极端的思想才能
require extreme ideas if ever we were to
恢复哪怕一点点的平衡
restore some semblance of balance.
"科技已经成了我们社会生物学中的
"Technology has become a cancerous cell
一块癌细胞"
In our social biology."
"清除它 需要一次大清洗"
"Exercising it... would require a total purge,
"不仅仅是物质的世界
"Not only of the material world,
还要是人类的意识"
but also human consciousness"?
这不是平衡 这是切除人们的脑前叶
This is not balance! This is lobotomizing people!
这是重启大众的大脑
It is rebooting the masses' brains,
让他们摆脱科技的拐杖
to let them forget their technological crutches!
他们是叼着奶嘴的婴儿
They are babies with pacifiers!
那谁来教导他们呢
Oh, and who will teach them?
你吗 教授
You, Professor?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表