剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
about Mr. Allen for years now.
不是这样的
That is not true.
那他在攻击和骚扰迪沃先生是真的吗
Is it true that he was targeting and harassing Mr. DeVoe?
是还是不是
Yes or no?
是 所以我同意迪沃先生申请禁令
Yes, which is why I granted DeVoe the restraining order
叫艾伦保持距离
and told Allen to stay away.
但这却没能阻止他 不是吗
But that didn't stop him, did it?
他还是继续追击迪沃先生
He kept going after him right up until the night
-直至他遇害的那晚 -反对 纯属猜测
- that Mr. DeVoe was killed. - Objection! Conjecture.
收回
Withdrawn.
队长 你说过艾伦先生
Captain, now, you said that Mr. Allen
想要帮助受害者或是无辜的人
wants to help the victims, or the innocents.
但失踪几个月
But disappearing for months at a time
迟到72次
and being late 72 times
听起来除了他自己
doesn't sound like he wants to help
他并不想帮助 并不在乎任何人
or care for anybody but himself.
你现在还认为他是好人中的一员吗
Now, do you still think that he's one of the good ones?
希望你的看法是正确的
Hope you're right about this.
相信我
Oh, trust me,
我非常善于解读肢体语言
I'm very good at reading body language.
现在你很紧张
Right now, you're tense.
现在很生气
Huh, now you're annoyed.
有发现
Here we go.
-搞定 -拍到了吗
- Yahtzee. - Did you get that?
拉尔夫拍到了
Oh, Ralphie got it.
我觉得案子会宣判无罪
I smell an acquittal.
正如我们所想的那样 我们有麻烦了
As we thought might happen, we are in trouble.
大卫的证词给我们造成了不小的影响
David's testimony hurt us,
但我们还有几个选择
but we still have a few options.
什么选择
What are they?
我可以去找斯莱特 我可以申请认罪协议
I can go to Slater, I can ask for a plea deal,
也许能让你的刑期缩短一点
maybe get you a shorter sentence.
或是我们可以以精神错乱为辩护理由
Or we could use an insanity defense.
不 这两个选择
No, both those options
都在承认我有罪 但是我并没有罪
are admitting I'm guilty, and I'm not.
好吧 那唯一的办法
Fine, then the only other way out of this
只有你自己作证
is for you to testify.
塞西尔 抱歉 我不会这么做的
Cecile, I'm sorry, I won't do it.
所有的证据 每一条证据都不利于你
All of the evidence, every bit of it, it points to you.
如果你不愿意出庭作证 为自己辩护
If you're not willing to take that stand and defend yourself,
那这案子就打不赢了
then this is an impossible case.
我不会出庭作证的
I'm not taking a stand.
巴里 即使那样意味着能打赢这场官司
Barry, even if that means turning this case around
不用坐牢呢
and not going to jail?
爱瑞丝 如果我作证 我就必须撒谎
Iris, if I testify, I have to lie.
我就犯下作伪证罪 变成他们认为的那种人
I commit perjury, I become exactly who they think I am.
那就别撒谎
Then don't lie.
-什么 -告诉他们真♥相♥
- What? - Tell the truth.
告诉所有的人你是闪电侠
Tell everyone you're The Flash.
巴里 如果法庭知道你是闪电侠
Barry, if the court knows you're The Flash,
那你就可以解释所有的事 他们会相信你的
then you can explain everything and they'll believe you.
起诉很快就要结束了
Prosecution's gonna wrap up soon.
我今天就要得到你的回答
I need your answer today.
这是唯一的办法 巴里
This is the only way, Barry.
告诉这个城市你是闪电侠
Tell the city you're The Flash.
就这么点吗
This is all we got?
-这可没什么帮助 -我知道 好吗
- This isn't a lot to go on. - I know, okay?
我们能搞到这个录像就已经很幸运了
We're lucky we even got this footage.
-为什么 -不知为何
- Why? - For some reason,
所有监控摄像头都烧了
all the security cameras were fried.
各位 我刚去了医院
Hey, guys, I was just at the hospital
查看当时银行里
going over the medical records
所有人的医疗记录
of everyone who was at the bank.
我知道他们为什么晕倒了
I know why they passed out.
他们为什么晕倒了
Why did they pass out?
他们都出现了疲劳症状
Well, they all suffered from fatigue,
呕吐 腹痛 皮肤红疹
vomiting, abdominal pain, skin rashes.
所以所有人都吃了过期的卷饼吗
So everyone ate a bad burrito?
不 是辐射中毒
No, radiation poisoning.
这就是为什么所有摄像头都被烧了
That's why the security cameras are fried.
咱们得找出这家伙来
We got to find this guy
以免他把整个城市都毒了
before he poisons the whole city.
是啊 或是更糟的
Yeah, or worse.
各位 如果这个超能力者能让那些病人
Guys, if this meta can cause these levels of radiation
受到如此程度的辐射 那就意味着
in these patients, that means this meta
他的构成和核弹一样
has a similar makeup to a nuclear bomb.
所以是那种能把咱们炸上天的量吗
So, like, enough to blow us all up?
咱们谈的是什么样的严重程度
What are we talking here?
核爆产生的辐射
The fallout from a nuclear explosion
可能是毁灭性的
could be catastrophic.
-没错 -辐射
- Exactly. - Fallout.
-好名字 -可怕的能力
- Great name. - Terrible power.
好吧 我去看看卫星
Okay, I'll see if the satellite
能不能追踪他的能量信♥号♥♥
can track his radiation signature.
迪沃夫人 你何时第一次见的艾伦先生
Mrs. Devoe, when did you first meet Mr. Allen?
艾伦先生大概两个月前出现在我家
Mr. Allen showed up at my house almost two months ago
声称是在调查
claiming to be investigating
克利福德的一个前同事
one of Clifford's former colleagues.
我们告诉他我们没有能帮到他的信息
We reassured him that we didn't have information to help him.
但是艾伦先生持续不断的骚扰我先生
But Mr. Allen persisted and continued to harass my husband.
那是什么导致了限制令的呢
And what prompted the restraining order?
我的丈夫有
My husband has...
晚期肌萎缩侧索硬化症
had advancing ALS.
我大部分时间都和凯文单独在一起
I was alone with Kevin most of the time.
但是艾伦先生的激进态度
But something about Mr. Allen's aggressive manner
让我感到不安 于是我们就找了警♥察♥
just made me feel unsafe, so we went to the authorities.
我们以为投诉能够阻止艾伦先生
And we thought the complaint would dissuade Mr. Allen.
但是却没有
But it didn't.
你能向法庭描述下
Could you please describe for the court
最后一次见到丈夫时的情形吗
the last time that you saw your husband?
当时是圣诞节
It was Christmas.
克利福德想要和艾伦先生谈谈
And Clifford wanted to confront Mr. Allen.
他希望就着圣诞精神
He had hoped that in the holiday spirit,
他可以劝他远离我们
he could convince him to let us be.
但我...
And I--
我祈求克利福德不要去
I begged Clifford not to go.
但是即便有着残疾
But even with his disability,
克利福德依然坚持作为丈夫
Clifford insisted that it was his job
他有职责要保护我们 保护我
as my husband to protect us, to protect me.
他不想活在恐惧中 所以...
He didn't want to live in fear, so...
他走了...
He left...
我真想 我真希望我阻止了他
And I wish--I wish I could have stopped him
挡在他面前告诉他不要这么做
and stepped in and told him not to do this.
但是我让他离开了
But I let him go.
没有进一步的提问了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
法官大人 我想将物品F加入证据中
Your Honor, I would like to enter exhibit F into evidence.
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
为什么这个之前不在显示证据中
Why wasn't this entered into discovery?
我是最近才收到这个证据的
Oh, I've only recently received this new evidence.
我们能继续了吗
May we approach?
法官大人 这里有违反法律条款
Your Honor, there are protocols that need to be observed.
这是我的法庭 斯莱特先生
This is my courtroom, Mr. Slater.
我会按照我的意愿来进行
I'll run it any way I see fit.
我允许
I'll allow it.
这些相片是今天早些时候拍摄的
These photographs were taken earlier today.
迪沃夫人
Mrs. Devoe.
你能告诉我们
Could you tell me please
这照片里和你接吻的男人是谁吗
who is the man that you're kissing in that photograph?
这显然不是你的丈夫 对吗
It is most certainly not your husband, correct?
他是多米尼克·兰瑟
His name is Dominic Lanse.
你认识兰瑟先生多久了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表