剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
It's not a bad thing.
我们再见 小子
I'll see around, kid.
抱歉
Hey, sorry.
没事 巴仔
It's okay, Bar.
我只是想谢谢你的努力
I just wanna thanks for trying, you know,
我很抱歉让你白忙了
and I'm sorry to send you on this goose chase.
巴里 你待的地方到处都是墙
Barry, that place you're in is full of walls.
当你撞上其中一面墙
When you hit one of those walls,
你找到穿过它的方式
you find a way to get through it.
不要失去信念
Don't lose your faith.
太多人指望着你
There's too many people counting on you,
外面和里面
out here and in there.
中国 甲居
有时你会得到电影里的结局
不
Nope.
我们都舒心之前谁也别走
Nobody leaves until we're both good again.
好吧
Okay.
你要我怎么做 塞西尔
What do you want from me, Cecile?
我想知道为什么我有这些超能力
I wanna know why me having these powers
让你非常苦恼
is so upsetting to you.
你有超能力 直接读我的心吧
You have the power. Just read my mind.
不不不 我读你的想法
Uh-uh, no, no-no, me reading your thoughts
才使我们陷入这种局面的
is what got us into all of this.
我想知道你的感觉
I want to know how you feel.
塞西尔 你能读我的想法
Cecil, you being able to read my...thoughts,
让...
it--
让我有我不喜欢的脆弱感
it makes me feel vulnerable in a way that I don't like,
你能听到我的所有害怕
you being able to hear every scared...
愚蠢的想法
dumb thought of mine.
我只是不想...
I just don't...
让你看见那样的我
want you seeing me like that.
但是我绝不会因为你脑中
But I would never think less of you
闪过的一时想法而小瞧你
for the thoughts that cross your mind.
怎么不会呢
How could you not?
好吧
Okay--
乔 你的埃丝特祖母面条味道很糟糕
Joe, your grandma Esther's noodles, they taste terrible.
它们真的糟透了
Uh, no, they are terrible.
那个女人完全不该跟锅子搅和
That woman had no business ever messing with the wok.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得我一生都把分号♥
And I think that I have been using semi-colons wrong
用错了 导致我认为
for my entire life, which leads me to believe
我甚至不知道分号♥到底是什么
that I don't even know what a semi-colon actually is.
而且 我想买♥♥条新裤子 因为...
Also, I would like to buy a new pair of pants, 'cause...
但我还没买♥♥ 因为我害怕去商店
But I haven't yet, 'cause I'm afraid to go into the store,
因为我觉得店员会审视我
'cause I think the salesperson is gonna judge me,
因为 说真的 连我都觉得
because, truthfully, even I think
我有点发疯
that I am just a little bit crazy
这把年纪了还要生孩子
for having another baby at this age.
宝贝
Oh, baby...
你没发疯
You're not crazy.
你刚说的话有点...
That speech you just gave w--was a little--
你没疯
You're not.
那些是我的害怕 愚蠢
Those were my scared, dumb,
脆弱的想法
vulnerable thoughts.
你会小瞧我吗
You think any less of me?
当然不会
Of course not.
听着
Look...
我无法保证我不再读你的心
I can't promise you that I'm gonna stop reading your mind.
我真的还不知道这超能力怎么用的
I--I don't even really know how this all works yet.
但我可以向你保证
But I can promise you
你的任何想法不会改变我对你的看法
that nothing you ever think will change my opinion of you.
就算你没那么想
And even when you're not thinking it,
我知道
I know...
你是我勇敢 杰出
that you are the brave, brilliant...
非常英俊的爱人
devastatingly handsome man that I love,
而我听到你最多的想法是
and the one thought I hear you have the most
你也爱我
is that you love me too.
我爱你
And I do.
根据我做的扫描 拉尔夫和西斯科的细胞
Well, based on my scans, Ralph and Cisco's cells
已经重组和恢复稳定了
have reformed and restabilized.
我可以证实我的膀胱已经完全恢复正常
I can attest my bladder is completely back to normal.
今天的第四杯大杯
Fourth Big Gulp today.
想念我们把他捡起来
I miss when we could just pick him up
带出房♥间的时刻
and carry him out of the room.
你刚才错过了对德比的挖苦
Hey, uh, you just passed up a dig at Dibny.
你确定没事吗
Sure you're all right?
我们重新翻出一个冤枉了人的案子
You know, we reopen a case against an innocent man,
然后 居然偶然发现了真凶
and, oh, somehow stumble upon the actual culprit,
而这个凶手 他之所以有超能力
a culprit who, by the way, has meta-human powers
我们要负部分的责任
that we are partially responsible for...
就像你说的 只要牵扯到迪沃
It's like you said: There are no coincidences
和这些巴士超能力者的事就不是巧合
when it comes to DeVoe and these bus metas.
迪沃在干什么 他有什么动机
What's DeVoe doing? What's his...motive?
他想要希尔伯特·伦丁被监禁
Does he want Sylbert Rundine incarcerated?
还是让大块头先生放出来
Or to have Big Sir set free?
或者是让我和西斯科变成微型超能力者
Or for Cisco and I to become itty-bitty meta-humans?
好吧 不管他有什么计划
Well, whatever his plan is,
我们都会搞明白
we'll figure out.
-我们会阻止他 -然后让巴里回家
- We're gonna stop him. - And bring Barry home.
然后让巴里回家
And bring Barry home.
站起来 犯人
On your feet, inmate.
有事吗 监狱长
Is there a problem, warden?
如你所知 犯人拉切特
As you know, Inmate Ratchet
昨晚神秘失踪
mysteriously disappeared last night.
你认为他去哪里了
Where do you think he went?
我没头绪
Well, I couldn't say.
为了找到犯人拉切特
In an effort to locate Inmate Ratchet,
我翻看了安全摄像头
I reviewed the security camera footage.
你知道这一区不是只有
Did you know the oscillating cameras
来回摆动的摄像头吧
aren't the only ones in this wing?
当你开始给
Once you started stroking
犯人拉切特自♥由♥的希望时
Inmate Ratchet's hopes of freedom,
我在你的囚室安装了摄像头
I had a camera installed right by your cell...
当我查看那个摄像头时
and when I checked that camera,
我发现了你的真实身份
I learned who you truly are.
我不知道你在说什么
Um, I don't know what you're talking about.
让我明说吧
Then let me be specific.
你是闪电侠
You are the Flash.
否认或者逃跑是没用的
There's no use denying it or trying to run.
你肯定已经感觉到了我混在
You're clearly already feeling the effects of
你吃得很享受的点心里的迷♥药♥效果
the drug cocktail I put in that snack you so seem to enjoy.
为什么 你为什么这么做
Why? Why would you do this?
我警告过你
I did warn you...
在这的所有人都是魔鬼
Everyone in here is a monster.
这样就行了
That'll be all.
你说我准备好做交易时就打给你
You said to call you when I was ready to do business.
你好 监狱长
Hello, Warden.
你还有别的鱼卖♥♥我吗
Do you have another fish to sell me?
有
I do...
而且还是条大的
and it's a big one.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表