剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Let's go.
十分钟后 红色龙♥卷♥风♥
In ten minutes, Red Tornado's
会摧毁整座设施
gonna bring down this entire facility,
而我们无法阻止那个机器人
and there's nothing we can do to stop that robot.
在那之前
Then we need to reopen the gateway
我们得重新打开通道
before that happens.
-巴里 雷 -我们知道
- Barry, Ray-- - We know.
想办法阻止某个会飞的机器人
Stop a flying robot somehow.
好 其他人负责打开缺口
Good. The rest of us will open the breach.
计划就这些吗
That's the whole plan?
我们认识的史纳特经常说
Well, as a Snart we know used to say,
"制定计划 实施计划
"Make a plan. Execute the plan.
料到计划会出岔子
Expect the plan to go off the rails.
抛弃计划"
Throw away the plan""
真是...烂透了的建议
Wow. That is... that is terrible advice.
我总会制定计划 缜密可靠
I always have a plan, down to the second,
所以从没出过岔子
so nothing ever goes wrong.
不不不 现在唯一的计划
No, no, no, the only plan now
就是别抛下我离开这地球
is not to leave this Earth... without me.
好
Okay.
好 准备好追逐龙♥卷♥风♥了吗
Right. Ready for Tornado watch.
开始吧
Let's do it.
我们穿上战衣才有意思
I thought it'd be fun if we put on our costumes.
你从哪搞到的弓和箭袋
Where'd you get the bow and quiver?
将军爱收藏武器
The general collects weapons.
上战场吧
Let's go to war.
谁都别想靠近通道
No one gets to the gateway!
谁都别想
No one!
走 走
Move! Move!
来了
Here we go.
好 纳粹全干掉了 走
Okay, we're Nazi-free. Let's go.
等等 那是一枚自动超能电池
Hold on. That's an automated power cell.
在用控制台之前得激活它
We need to activate it before using the control console.
我可以热♥线♥启动 没问题
I can hot-wire it, no problem.
那我去启动控制台
Then I'll turn on the console.
你想分头行动 确定吗
You want to split up? You sure?
这样胜算最大
It's our most favorable odds.
给他们点颜色瞧瞧 杰佛逊
Let's kick some ass, Jefferson.
灰老头 电源连好了
Grey, we got power.
雷
Ray!
帮帮忙
A little help here!
糟糕
Oh, crap.
这样不太公平
Well, that's not very fair.
我被困住了
I'm pinned down!
灰老头 不
Gray! No!
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表