剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
想理解我要讲的故事
To understand what I'm about to tell you,
你得先做一件事
you need to do something first,
那就是相信一切皆有可能
you need to believe in the impossible.
你能做到吗 很好
Can you do that? Good.
看到那抹红色疾影了吗
You see that red blur?
那就是我
That's me.
这也是
That too.
还是我
There I am again.
我是巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen.
是现今世上速度最快的人
I am the fastest man alive.
我的故事很简单
My story is pretty simple.
14年前
我的一生都在逃跑
My whole life, I have been running.
一般是怕被人欺负
Usually from bullies.
有时能逃掉
Sometimes I escaped.
有时逃不掉
Sometimes I did not.
怎么回事
Tell me what happened.
他们欺负小孩
Those guys were picking on kids
就因为觉得那些孩子不听话
just 'cause they thought they weren't cool.
-那是不对的 -我知道
- It wasn't right. - I know.
-我可能跑得太慢了 -不
- I guess I wasn't fast enough. - No.
你很善良 巴里
You have such a good heart, Barry.
善良永远比速度重要
And it's better to have a good heart than fast legs.
我回来了
Hello. I'm home.
-巴里和人打架了 -是吗
- Barry got into a fight. - Oh, yeah?
他赢了
And he won.
干得漂亮 小拳王
Way to go, slugger.
不过 不许再打架了
And, no more fighting.
但那晚之后
But after that night,
我在逃离更为可怕的东西
I was running from something much scarier.
-一些我永远无法解释的东西 -亨利
- Something I could never explain. - Henry! Henry!
一些不可能的事
Something impossible.
救命啊
Help!
-妈妈 -巴里 不要过来
- Mom! - Barry, don't!
-妈妈 -不要让他碰到你
- Mom! - Don't let him touch you!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
-诺拉 -不要过来
- Nora! - Stay back!
诺拉 坚持住
Nora, hold on!
跑 巴里 快跑
Run, Barry, run!
妈妈
Mom?
爸爸
Dad?
抱歉
Sorry.
今天
本周的第二起抢劫了
Second robbery this week.
出纳员指认克莱德·马登是枪手
The teller ID'd Clyde Mardon as the shooter.
什么
What?
天呐 马登兄弟又回来了吗
Oh, Geez, the Mardon brothers are back.
有什么线索
What do we got?
嫌犯控制了银行 打坏了监控
Perps took the bank, shot out the cameras,
而且 警卫还是被他追着干掉的
and as a chaser, killed the security guard over there.
我派人去
I've got unis kicking in doors of
已知的马登兄弟同伙家调查了
known Mardon brothers associates.
现场调查过了吗
CSI been over it?
还没
No.
艾伦人呢
Where's Allen?
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry! Sorry.
你不能总替他兜着
You can't keep covering for him...
-现场调查 借过 -他要是还不来
- CSI! CSI! Coming through. - If he's not here now,
我就直接开始调查 不等他了
I'm gonna have to carry on this investigation without him.
抱歉我迟到了 辛格队长
Sorry I'm late, Captain Singh.
这次又是什么借口 艾伦先生
What was it this time, Mister Allen?
忘了设闹钟吗
Did you forget to set your alarm clock?
在你回答之前 我得先提醒你
Before you answer, I should remind you,
你上次给的借口是车坏了
the excuse you gave last time was car trouble.
你知道这为什么令人难忘吗
Wanna know why that one was particularly memorable?
因为我没车
I do not own a car.
是我让他跑腿去了
He was running an errand for me.
巴里 我要的东西弄到了吗
Barry, did you get me what I asked for?
是的 弄到了
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
它就在
I have it right...
这里
here.
我咬了几口
I had a few bites of it.
超宽后胎
12英寸
12英寸宽 胎面不对称
逃逸车辆是福特野马谢尔比GT-500
Getaway car is a Mustang Shelby GT-500.
超宽后胎是谢尔比这款车型特有的
Shelby's have a rear super-wide tire specific to that model.
12英寸宽 胎面不对称
12 inches with an asymmetrical tread.
还没完
And there's something else.
谢谢
Thanks.
粪便排泄物
Fecal excrement.
应该是动物的
Animal, I'd guess.
那支笔是我父亲留给我的
My dad gave me that pen.
就在他去世之前
Before he died.
对不起
Sorry.
市区警♥察♥局
好了 我准备好见证这个粒子加速器撞击了
Ok! I am ready to see this atom smasher smashing.
今天有枪击案
There was a shooting today.
你♥爸♥要我处理证据
Your dad needs me to process some evidence,
所以我不知道
which means I don't know if we're going
我们是否能去尖端科技研究实验室
to be able to make it to S.T.A.R. labs.
见证这台机器的启动就是你的梦想
But seeing this thing turn on is like your dream.
你那渺小又可怜的书呆梦
Your sad, little nerdy dream.
而且为了此事 我连约会都取消了
Besides, I canceled a date for this.
不准吃我的薯条
Hands off my fries.
真是的
Unbelievable.
论文的压力导致我饮食过量
I'm stress-eating over my dissertation.
我们开始在吉特卖♥♥可颂甜甜圈了
We started selling cronuts at Jitters.
我今天吃了两个 如果我再不快点毕业
I ate two today. If I don't graduate soon,
我腰间的赘肉就要比妇女的还多了
I'm gonna be more muffin top than woman.
你看起来很美
You look amazing.
这个粒子加速器
What is so important
到底为何如此重要
about this particle accelerator anyway?
哈里森·威尔斯在量子论领域的研究成果
Harrison Wells' work in quantum theory
领先于欧洲核子研究委员会好几个光年
is light-years ahead of anything they're doing at CERN.
你又开始说我听不懂的话了
You're doing that thing where you're not speaking English.
好吧
Okay.
试想一下
Just imagine
这个点是人类此刻之前
that that dot is everything the human race
知晓的一切事物
has ever learned until this moment.
包括甩臀舞吗
Does that include twerking?
而这是我们能从
That is everything we could learn
粒子加速器里学习到的知识
from the particle accelerator.
这是一种看待物理的全新方式
It's a whole new way of looking at physics.
它将真正改变我们思考任何事物的方式
It will literally change the way that we think about everything.
你得找个女朋友了
You got to get yourself a girlfriend.
别吵他 他在工作
Hey, leave him alone. He's working.
老爸
Hi, Dad.
-你的检测结束了 -对
- Your test thingy is done. - Yeah.
我想马登兄弟藏匿在农场里
I think the Mardon brothers are hiding on a farm.
我在街上找到的粪便物是奶牛粪
The fecal matter I found on the street, it was cow manure,
里面含有氧四环素的痕迹
which contains traces of oxytetracycline.
那是一种抗生素
It's an antibiotic.
那个地区只有四间农场
There are only four farms in the area
还在饲料里使用氧四环素
in the area that still use it in their feed.
我肯定你能在其中一间农场里
Bet you find a really sweet Shelby
看到一辆漂亮的福特野马车
parked at one of them.
老爸 看看巴里是如何帮你解决粪便问题的
Dad, seeing as how barry solved your poop problem,
不如让他去尖端科技研究实验室
how about letting him go to S.T.A.R. labs?
-好 去吧 -太棒了
- Fine, go. - Yes!
谢谢你 乔
Thank you, Joe.
尖端科技研究实验室
巴里 你的旅行怎么样
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表