剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Yeah, fine, yeah.
没有一点问题
No problem here.
我可是牢牢的保持着呢
I'm definitely holding it together.
这听起来挺难让人相信的
Yeah, that doesn't sound too convincing.
一切都在我的掌控之下
I have complete control of the situation.
老德比是不会让朋友失望的
Ol' Dibny won't let his friends down.
沃夫
Wolfe.
阿姆内特准备好了
Amunet's ready.
那咱们就别让她等着了
Then let's not keep her waiting.
你确定这是正确的路吗
Are you sure this is the right way?
你听到下水道里的水声了吗
Do you hear the water in this sewer drain?
在向着这个方向走
It's moving in this direction.
我们继续朝这个方向前进
We keep going this way,
就是在远离监狱
we'll head away from the prison,
就能找到出口
find our exit.
观察细致
Wow, good catch.
你肯定是个特聪明的犯罪现场调查员
You must've been a really smart CSI.
这位调查员在自己的公♥寓♥里
A CSI who killed a teacher
杀了一个教师 还在各处留下了证据
in his own apartment and left evidence everywhere.
在我看来可不怎么聪明
Yeah, doesn't sound so smart to me.
说到这个 也许我们不该...
Hey, speaking of, maybe we shouldn't be...
该死
Crap.
慢着 慢着
Hey, easy, easy.
伦丁 慢着
Rundine, easy.
我们放了他 他会告发我们的
We let him go, he will out us.
-那我们就不能放了 对吗 -迪肯
- We can't do that, can we? - Deacon.
你在做什么 我们不能伤害他
What are you doing? No, we can't hurt him.
我们不能只弄伤他 我们没有选择
We have to do more than hurt him--we don't have a choice.
不行 我们不需要杀了他
No, hey, we do not have to kill him.
我们需要
Yes, we do.
不 我们不需要 好吗
No, we don't, all right?
把他绑起来就行
Just duct tape him.
快点 咱们走吧
Come on, let's move.
看起来很痛
Looked like it hurt.
叮叮
Ding, ding!
小伙子们 来吃点橙子片
Boys, have some orange slices.
妈妈要工作了 好吗
Mommy needs to work, okay?
典狱长
Warden...
我猜这不是那种
I'm going to assume this is not one
讲好事的紧急会面了
of those good emergency meetings--
还就在大型犯罪私下交易的几小时前
a few hours before a major criminal undertaking, hm?
我们要延后交易
We have to delay the deal.
什么
What?
我外边的耳目说警♥察♥被惊动了
My ears outside tell me the police have been tipped.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know how.
也许中城警局黑进了摄像头
Maybe CCPD hacked into the cameras.
你说那里没有摄像头
You said there were no cameras.
是吗
I did?
对 我是那么说过
Yes, I did say that.
但在那之后
But then, afterwards,
我安了几个
I installed a few.
是吗
Did you?
感觉你这个
something seems off
大坏沃夫有些不对劲啊
with the big, bad Wolfe,
如果你真是沃夫的话
if you even are Wolfe.
保持住 她在测试你
Stay in it, she's testing you.
你这是什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
我就是那个你一直在做交易的人
I'm the same man you've always dealt with.
好吧 那个人是谁呢
Okay, and who would that be?
给你货物的那个人
The one who gives you your merchandise.
相信我
And trust me,
你需要我多过我需要你
you need me a lot more than I need you.
所以 当我说交易要延后时
So, when I say the deal has to be delayed,
那就是因为交易需要延后
it's because the deal has to be delayed.
好吧
Okay.
怎么回事
What the hell?
什么
What?
你知道吗 有时候我真讨厌自己老是说对
You know, sometimes I hate being right all the time.
拉尔夫 快离开那里
Ralph, get out of there.
该死
Damn it.
给我找沃夫来
Get me Wolfe, yeah?
我理解你的担忧 阿姆内特
I understand your concern, Amunet,
但是我向你保证
but you have my word.
你的超能力者就在那里原封不动
Your metas are exactly where they're supposed to be--
锁在他们的监牢里
locked up tight and in their cells,
等着你来收他们
waiting for you to claim them.
很好 那我们到时候见
Very good, I'll see you then.
去找到他们
Find them!
我是说 肯定还有别的办法
I mean, there has to be another way.
没有别的办法了
There isn't.
还剩下一张牌可以打
There is one card left to play:
直接去铁山监狱
go to Iron Heights,
在交易进行前阻止他们
and stop the deal before it happens.
你说的是和阿姆内特打一架
You're talking about fighting Amunet,
在加上面对满监狱的武装超能力守卫
plus a prison full of armed meta-guards
协助他们
on their turf.
这是我们唯一的选择了
This is the only option we have left.
你们能做到的
You guys can do this.
我们走
Let's go.
拉尔夫
Ralph.
也许这次就不带我了吧
Yeah, uh, maybe not this time.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你看 你...
Look, you--
你们不带我去救巴里
you're gonna have a better chance
成功几率会更高些
saving Barry without me.
拉尔夫 你知道不是这样的
Ralph, you know that isn't true.
我把一切都搞砸了
I just screwed everything up.
你知道我再搞砸一次会怎么样吗
You know what could happen if I screw it up again?
-你不会的 -好吧 你知道吗
- You won't. - Okay, you know what?
也许我们只需要把这事谈清楚
Maybe we just need to talk this out,
咱们去走廊聊聊 来吧
let's go visit with Dr. Hallway, come on.
光谈话可修复不了我的脑袋
Look, bud, talk's not gonna fix my head.
这次我是不行了 各位
I just can't do it this time, guys.
抱歉让你们失望了
Sorry I let you down.
拉尔夫
Hey, Ralph.
看起来我们终于走到了旧监狱
Looks like we're finally in the old prison.
我们一定很接近了
We must be close.
比我们想的还近
Getting closer than we think.
我知道这锁
Hey, I know this lock.
这是和普通牢房♥一样的锁
It's the same kind they use in the general population wing,
也就是说在门的另一侧
which means there are no meta dampeners
没有超能力元电阻尼
on the other side of this door.
通过这扇门 就能重新获得超能力
We get through, we get our powers back.
这才是我想听到的
Well, that's all I needed to hear.
闪开
Out of the way.
满意啦
You good?
没脑子还没力气
No brains, no brawn.
让我试试
Allow me.
我是没有了超能力
I may not have my powers...
但我并不需要超能力来摆脱困境
But I don't need them to hack my way out of trouble.
给我点时间
Give me a few minutes.
我看看
Come here.
什么 不 我没事
What, no, I'm fine,
一点都不疼
it doesn't really hurt.
你确定
Are you sure?
-看吧 -还是有点疼
- Yeah. - I mean, it hurts a little.
让我检查一下
Yeah, come here.
行了
There.
谢谢
Thanks.
看来我都忘了
Guess I forgot what it feels like
不用超能力打人是什么感觉
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表