剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
这个比较简单 基本就是跟着设计...
This one is simply, basically following the plan's...
没错 咱们来试验一下吧
Precisely! Let's take this for a spin, shall we?
好了 开始吧
Oh, all right, go ahead.
来吧 坐下
Here. Have a seat.
好了
Okay.
好吧 我想...
All right, then I guess...
我相信你
I trust you.
这个我知道
No, I know that.
好了 开始了
Okay, here we go.
-连接上了 -有点痒
- Connection established. - Hmm, tingles.
是的
Yeah.
感觉有点像我的空调
Kinda feels like my conditioner!
这是你突触体活跃增强
That's your synaptic activity enhancing.
天 真够可以
Boy, is it ever.
我脑子里跟开派对似的
It's like a party in my brain.
我理解你为什么这么喜欢这玩意了
I can see why you like this thing so much.
我都能感觉到神经元在燃烧
I can feel my neurons firing.
好吧
Okay!
皮卡丘
Pikachu!
哈里
Harry!
-哈里 -好了 好好好
- Harry! - Yeah, yeah, yup, yup, yup.
你知道吗 我觉得
Yeah, you know what, I think
这个样子大概是因为超限额阈值 那个
what happened, probably a hyper-limiter valve, that, uh--
钷离子二极管
Promethium ion diodes.
-钷离子二极管 对 -让帽子过载了
- Promethium ion diode, yep. - They overloaded the cap.
-过载了 真倒霉 -最起码我们试过了
- Overloaded. Real bummer. - Oh, well. We tried.
你是怎么搞到钷离子二极管的
How the hell'd you get promethium ion diodes?
我是从 从我实验室里
Oh, I got 'em. I--in my lab
在我地球上 那里有 但已经没有了
on my Earth, had 'em there, but I'm all out, unfortunately.
我们这里没有
We don't have any here.
要搞到可要好几周
It would take us weeks to get some.
那这个就这样吧
Oh, well. Well, you know what,
咱们先延期欠着
we'll put in a back order.
我看看能不能想出点别的
I'll see if I can come up with something else.
好吧
Right.
看起来我们的恐吓战术成功了
I see our scare tactics worked.
他们会按照你的预估移♥动♥那东西
They're going to move the asset as you anticipated.
是 但不幸的是与我预测的地点不同
Yes, but unfortunately not to a location I predicted.
这是什么
What is this?
你最喜欢的衣服
Your favorite dress.
你现在突然想穿了吗
And you chose to wear that now?
为了讨好你啊 亲爱的
To please you, my love.
能讨好我的是你能理解
What would please me is your understanding
我们现在事业的重要性
of the gravity of our undertaking.
纠正被误导的人类进程
To right the misguided course of all humanity.
我只是想...
I just thought
你看 又是你的想法
You see, again, you thought.
引领你到了这琐碎的情感中
Which led you to this trivial emotion.
现在去换点更合适的衣服
Now, change into something a bit more appropriate.
你的角色 从现在到大悟之道开始
Your role, from now until the enlightenment has occurred,
就是遵从我的安排
is as my technician.
现在让我一个人好好思考下
Now leave me be so that I can figure out
如何引导闪电侠小队
a way to motivate Team Flash
将我们的猎物送到原本预期的地点
to deliver our quarry to where initially intended.
好吧 我想咱们应该上14号♥大道
All right, look, I think we take Highway 14.
没有比这个更乡下的了
It's as rural as we're going to get.
而且是直接通向新布莱顿
It's a straight shot to New Brighten.
最能保证辐射的安全
Best chance to get Fallout to safety.
听起来计划不错 巴里
Sounds like a plan, Barry.
你知道我对做计划是什么感觉
You know how I feel about plans.
是
Yep.
这是你们的一员吗
This was your team member, right?
拉尔夫·德比
Ralph Dibny?
是的 伸缩人
Yeah, Elongated Man.
伸缩人
Elongated Man
不记得有叫这个名字的人
Don't remember someone with that name
与我们一同打过纳粹
being a part of the fight against the Nazis.
没有 他 他当时没准备好
No, no, he, um... he wasn't ready yet.
一个菜鸟英雄
Ah, a rookie hero.
你训练他了吗
So you trained him?
尽我一切努力 训练了
As much as I could, yeah.
一个亲手训练之人的死更让人难以接受
Even harder death to take, someone you've mentored.
但你看起来很平静 尤其是这件事
And yet somehow you seem okay, considering this happened,
发生了才过几天
what, just a few days ago?
我没事 我只是
I am okay. I'm just...
想着做有必要的事情
trying to do what I have to do.
我想要专注在任务上
I'm trying to stay on task.
是吗 你是在做这种事啊
Oh, is that what you're doing?
你知道在我们对抗纳粹混♥蛋♥的这些年里
Do you know how many rebels we lost over the years, Barry,
失去了多少反抗军吗 巴里
trying to defeat those Nazi bastards?
-肯定是无数的 -不是无数
- Countless, I'm sure. - Not countless.
有数
Counted.
18,322.
3679位在我领导下死亡
3,679 were under my watch.
我感觉得到他们每个人死亡时的重量
And I felt the weight of each of their deaths.
在他们死后多年我仍能感受到
I still do, some years after they die.
-好吧 你看... -我察觉到
- Yeah, look- - The thing I realized
要想继续领导 保持清醒
is that to continue to lead, to be clear-headed,
我必须默哀那些失去的男男女♥女♥
I had to grieve for those men and women I lost.
所以我就这么做了 为每一个人
So I did. Each and every one.
你看 巴里
Look, Barry.
你想让我帮助你移♥动♥一个超能人体核弹
You want me to help you move a meta-human nuclear bomb
躲过某个有着这板上所有超能力的天才
that some genius with nearly every meta-power on this board
我会尽我所能
is after, I will do what I can,
只要你能够有颗清醒的头脑
as long as your head is on straight.
因为如果我在和雷结婚前死了
Because if I die before Ray and I get married,
雷会杀了我
Ray will kill me.
战衣准备好了
Suits ready.
辐射也在特蕾西的实验室做好准备了
And Fallout is ready at Tracy's lab.
咱们去楔石城吧
So let's get to Keystone.
-你还好吧 -我很好
- You good? - I'm good.
那就让咱们去接那家伙吧
Then let's go get our guy.
超能人体核弹
Meta-human nuclear bomb...
核弹
Nuclear bomb...
辐射也在特蕾西的实验室做好准备了
And Fallout is ready at Tracy's lab...
辐射也在特蕾西的实验室做好准备了
Fallout is ready at Tracy's lab...
咱们去楔石城吧
Let's get to Keystone...
咱们去楔石城吧
Let's get to Keystone...
那就让咱们去接那家伙吧
Let's go get our guy...
没错 去吧
Yes, let's.
毕竟 核弹浪费了可不好
After all, a nuke is a terrible thing to waste.
你是说我得一直穿着这玩意吗
You're telling me I have to wear this thing the whole time?
听着 这衣服能保护我们免受你的辐射
Yeah, look, that suit protects us from you
这样我们就可以保护你
so that we can protect you from the guy
不被那个人抓到
that's trying to hunt you down.
他为什么要抓我
Why is he after me?
说实话 尼尔 我们不知道 但我们
Honestly, Neil, we don't know, but we want to find out
和你一样想找出原因
as much as you do.
而且我们会的 相信我
And we will. Trust me.
你救过我一次 闪电侠
Saved me once, Flash,
相信你会再救我一次的
I trust you to do it again.
那是什么
What's that?
我做的鸡尾酒
I whipped up this cocktail
里面有雾化的二乙基三胺五乙酸和碘化钾
of atomized DTPA and potassium iodide.
会让我们的甲状腺充满
It should flood our thyroids
足够的非放射性碘
with enough non-radioactive iodine
如果我们的制♥服♥失效了
so that if our containment suit doesn't work,
它能给我们提供一些防辐射保护
it should offer us some protection from radiation.
一些保护 真是敷衍的安慰
Some protection, how vaguely reassuring.
-能持续多久 -两小时 最多三小时
- How long will this last? - Two, three hours max.
你们最好开始行动了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表