剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
哈里
Harry.
做一个聪明的人有很多方式
There are lots of ways to be intelligent.
并不是只能用你的大脑
Not just using your head.
好吧
Right.
等等
Wait.
再做一遍 哈里
Do that again. Harry!
-做什么 -再做一遍 再做一遍
- Do what? - Do it again! Do it again!
对吗
Right?
-你怎么做到的 -我看到它了
- How did you do that? - I saw it!
在你大脑里 在它消失之前
Inside your mind, before it vanished.
在 等等 所以你能
In... wait. So you can--
写出你正在想什么
Write down what you're thinking.
-在它 -消失之前
- Before it-- - Disappears.
是的
Yeah.
马尔利泽 我把样本拿来了
Marlize? I brought the sample.
好
Okay.
好的
All right.
交叉手指祈祷吧
Fingers crossed.
开始了
Here we go.
干杯
Cheers.
-成功了 -真的吗
- Yes! - Yeah?
-去告诉其他人 -这就去
- Show the others. - Got it.
喂
Hello?
马尔利泽
Marlize.
是我
It's me.
克利福德
Clifford.
我需要你回到家里来
I need you to come home.
我做不到
I can't.
我在帮助改变这里
I'm making a difference here--
让这里变得更好
I'm changing lives for the better.
这些人需要我
These people need me.
我需要你
I need you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我无法和把社会看作疾病
I can't be with someone that thinks that society is a disease,
相信我们的世界将被科技毁灭的人在一起
that believes that our world is being plagued by technology.
没有了你我什么都不是
I am nothing without you.
你是一个很聪明的人
You're a brilliant man
有很光明的未来
with a great future ahead of you.
如果你不在我身边
What kind of future do I have
我还有什么未来可言
if you are not by my side?
我只是希望你能够
I just wish that you could show
对其他人也抱有同样的同情心
the same compassion for the rest of humanity
就像你为我做的那样
as you do for me.
听我说 马尔利泽 我
Listen to me, Marlize, I...
我的思想 我无法
my thoughts, I cannot--
我只是 我不认为
I-I just-- I just don't think that--
马尔利泽
Marlize?
马尔利泽
Marlize?
马尔利泽
Marlize!
你刚刚想说什么
So... what were you gonna say?
在我们被打断之前
Before we were so alarmingly interrupted.
听着 我只是
Look, I just...
西斯科 我
Cisco, I--
我不想你接受那份工作
Don't want you to take the job.
真是让人松了口气
That is such a relief.
因为我不想改变任何事情
Because I don't want anything to change.
我们不仅没有同步
Not only have we not been on the same page,
我们甚至都不在同一个星球上
we haven't even been on the same planet.
真正地不在
Literally.
我们这样来来回♥回♥
We've been doing this back-and-forth thing
已经快一年了
for almost a year,
讨论谁去谁的地球上
negotiating who gets to go to whose Earth
以及什么时候 只是为了见到对方
and when, just to see each other,
一旦我们终于见到彼此
and on the off-chance we do get to see each other,
就好像进入了倒计时
there's, like, a countdown
直到我们中有一个不得不离开
until one of us has to leave,
我受够这样了
and I'm tired of it!
我不想只能通过制♥造♥缺口才能见到我爱的人
I don't want to have to Breach to see the woman I love.
我想要每天早上
I want to wake up next to her.
都在她身边醒来
Every morning.
你想说什么
So what are you saying?
我在说我想要更多
I'm saying I want more.
我不想接受穿越者的工作
I'm saying I don't want Breacher's job,
但是我想要你
but I do want you.
我也想要你
I want you too.
我应该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
收拾好我所有的东西
Pack up my entire life, everything?
忘掉我的工作 我的职责
Forget about my job, my responsibilities--
-不 不是 -然后搬到这里
- No, no, no-- - Move here?
不 我不是在要求你这样做
No, no, that's not what I'm asking you to do.
我永远不会要求你离开机构
I would never ask you to leave the Agency.
我知道这对你来说有多重要
I know how important that is to you.
但是告诉我
But tell me,
诚实地说
and tell me honestly...
我们现在这种状态
this, what we have...
对你来说就足够了吗
Is this enough for you?
是的
Yes.
足够了
It is.
但是对我来说不是
Well, it isn't for me.
两位 我需要你们都到表层来
Hey, guys? I need you both in the cortex.
-干什么 -我知道迪沃想做什么了
- Why? - I know what DeVoe's doing.
不是一台机器
It's not one machine.
是许多台 许多台一起运行的机器
They're machines. Machines that work together,
但是它们现在仍旧是分开的
but they're still separate.
卫星
Satellites.
分散的卫星为了一个目的同时运行
Separate satellites working together for a single purpose?
这个人真是个007反派
So this guy really is a Bond villain.
迪沃需要巨大的
DeVoe would need a massive amount
计算能力来确保它们可以
of computational power for them to be able
彼此沟通
to talk to each other.
需要一个能够在各卫星之间
Something to triangulate navigation
进行三角定位的设备
between each satellite.
就像是一台量子计算机
So, like, a quantum computer?
水星实验室刚刚上线了一整套
Mercury Labs just put a whole system
量子计算机系统 就在他们的总部
of quantum computers online, at their home base.
这就是他要去的地方
That's where he's going.
太棒了 这次我们要出其不意地抓到迪沃
Okay, great. This time, we catch DeVoe by surprise.
看看这个
Behold.
传递我们"大悟之道" 信息的钥匙
The key to communicating our message of the Enlightenment.
多项式时间计算
Polynomial time computing.
梦想将要变成现实
And a dream shall soon become... reality.
克利福德
Clifford!
不许动
Don't move.
巴里 把他打晕 然后铐住他
Barry! Knock him out, and then cuff him!
马上
On it!
吉普赛 现在
Gypsy, now!
快停下 你要把他杀死了
Stop it, you're killing him!
西斯科 小心
Cisco, look out!
巴里 再来一次
Barry, hit him again!
够了
Enough!
凯特琳
Caitlin.
凯特琳 你到底在干什么
Caitlin, what the hell are you doing?
让她回来
Bringing her back.
迪沃正在制♥造♥一个声波脉冲
DeVoe is creating a sonic pulse.
你们得离开那里...
You need to get out of there before--
我明白 你想让我吓到你
Oh, I get it. You'd like me to frighten you
从而让你变成你的另一半
into becoming your better half.
乐意至极
Gladly.
迪沃
DeVoe!
大人讲话 小孩子别插嘴
Children should be seen, not heard.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表