剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
What gave that away?
迪沃 如果你想杀了我
DeVoe, if you wanted to kill me,
你把我电死在大街上就行了
you could have just electrocuted me on the street.
-我在这是有原因的 -是的 艾伦先生
- So I'm here for a reason. - Yes, Mr. Allen.
这样我就可以教导你了 毕竟
So that I may teach you. I am, after all,
我始终是个教师
first and foremost, a teacher.
天啊
Oh, God.
好吧 行
All right. Fine.
教我吧 但是首先让我确认下
Teach me. But first I wanna make sure
看我学得怎么样 你先派机士来找我
I'm all caught up. You sent your Samuroid after me.
你计划将我从
You arranged to pull me
神速力中拖了出来
out of the Speed Force.
你确保我们将巴士上那群人都变成
You made sure that we turned all those people on that bus
超能力者 为什么
into meta humans. Why?
你看 我行为上的细节
You see, the finer points of my agenda
不在今天的教学大纲中
is not part of today's syllabus.
别这样 咱可以插节课
Oh, come on. We can squeeze it in.
-我学得很快 -得了吧
- I'm a fast learner. - Please.
你那脑容量 能看懂我计谋
You're about as capable of seeing the breadth
之宏大的难度 就如同让婴儿
of my machinations as an infant
掌握多变量物理一样
mastering multivariable physics.
我今天为你准备的教程更加简单一些
The lesson I have prepped for today is much more simple.
生活第一守则
Life 101.
这世上没有快乐结局
There are no happy endings.
咱们有位客人
We have a guest.
-迪沃 -你应该学着
- DeVoe? - You should learn to lose
时不时的输一次 巴仔
every once in a while, Bar.
一次小耻辱能帮助你做好准备
A little humility will prepare you for what lies ahead.
现在 请允许我失陪了
Now, if you will excuse me.
迪沃
DeVoe!
如果你敢伤害他 你要是碰了他的话
If you hurt him-If you put a hand on him...
迪沃
DeVoe!
迪沃
DeVoe!
打开了
It's open.
晚上好 韦斯特警探
Good evening, detective West.
我感觉你不是为了我妻子
Something tells me you're not here for more of my wife's
-著名的柠檬汁来的 -我的儿子在哪
- world-famous lemonade. - Where's my son?
艾伦先生 他失踪了吗
Mr. Allen, has he gone missing?
他没有失踪 他被抓走了
He's not missing. He was taken.
被一个我迫不及待想会一会的人
By someone I am eager to meet.
先不提这明显的威胁 韦斯特先生
Thinly veiled threats aside, Mr. West,
恐怕我不知道巴里·艾伦的所在
I'm afraid I have not a clue as to Barry Allen's location.
但我却知道 你的同事就在
I do know, however, that your colleague is located
我前厅后边 拿着一把离子交叠
behind my front porch carrying an ionic sub-repeating
脉冲武器
pulse firearm.
鸟池那里的的位置非常有利
The bird bath has a much better vantage point.
聪明人会去那里守着
A smart man would have taken up position there.
更聪明的人会知道这把枪没有保险
A smarter man would understand that this gun has no safety,
并且我的手指还在扳机上
and my finger is still on the trigger.
有什么让你觉得好笑吗
Is there something you find funny?
我发现这里边有一个很有趣
Well, it has occurred to me that there is an amusing
很讽刺的事 你作为一个警探
irony at play. You being a detective and all,
却不知道在失踪儿童案件中
yet you fail to acknowledge the most basic result
-最常见的结果 -那是什么
- in missing children cases. - And what would that be?
也许是你的儿子离家出走了
Well, perhaps your son just ran away.
-别 -我可是有
- Don't. - Now, I do have
针对你儿子的限制令
a restraining order against your son.
要不要我把你也加进去
Shall I add you to the list?
如果巴里出了什么事
If something happened to Barry,
这地球上可没有什么限制令
there ain't a restraining order on Earth
能够阻挡我抓住你
that would keep me from getting you.
我会带着逮捕令回来
I'm coming back with a search warrant.
完全没有必要 警探
Completely unnecessary, Detective.
如果你想搜查我的住处
If you desire to search my abode,
请随意
by all means.
你没有你想的那么聪明
You're not as smart as you think.
我有
Yes, I am.
快啊
Come on!
你只是在伤害你自己
You're only hurting yourself.
超音速奔跑 振动穿墙
Running faster than sound, vibrating through walls,
甚至是投掷闪点
even throwing lightning.
都不能摧毁这个屏障
None of that can destroy this barrier.
你对我的能力挺了解的
You know a lot about my abilities.
这就是我在这里的原因吗
Is that why I'm here?
迪沃想要我的能力
DeVoe wants my powers?
你不需要这么做
You don't have to do this.
不管他计划了什么 你不需要帮助他
Whatever he has planned, you don't have to help him.
一个帮手 你是这么看我的吗
A helper? Is that what you think I am?
一个无脑的奴才听候主人的命令
A mindless minion carrying out her master's bidding?
-某种邪恶秘书吗 -你说呢
- Some sort of evil secretary? - You tell me.
不 艾伦先生
No, Mr. Allen.
我将永远是我丈夫的伙伴
I am now and forever will be my husband's partner.
我明白
I understand that.
你不是唯一一个发誓
You're not the only one who promised
不论顺境逆境都对爱人不离不弃的
to stand by your loved one for better or for worse.
还有无论健康或是疾病
In sickness and in health.
如果你追随迪沃走上这条路
If you go down this path with DeVoe,
你看不出这是冒着风险牺牲
can't you see that you risk sacrificing everything
你们的一切
that you have together?
-你们的婚姻吗 -你还没搞懂
- Your entire marriage? - You're missing the point.
我就是为了我的婚姻愿意牺牲一切
I am willing to sacrifice everything for my marriage.
我想问你会不会做同样的事
I'd ask if you could do the same,
但没有这个必要
but there's no need.
我丈夫已经知道答案了
My husband already knows.
他的身体或许是人类
His body may be human,
但是他的大脑比你们都聪明
but his brain is smarter than yours.
-吓死我了 -怎么了这是
- Sark me! - What happened?
卫星在试图搜索
Well, the satellite's trying to search
巴里的神速力能量
for Barry's Speed Force energy
以及凯特琳的冷冻能力信♥号♥♥
and Caitlin's cryokinetic signature,
所以带宽限制过热了
so the bandwidth limiters are overheating.
当你依靠于机器而非侦探大♥师♥时
Well, that's what you get when you rely on machines
就会出现这种情况
rather than a master private eye.
我处理过数不清的失踪人口案件
I've had a ton of missing person cases.
有一次是一个妻子
There was this wife once.
结果是她伪造了自己的死
Turns out she faked her own death.
她好端端地住在亚利桑那州
She was just living in Arizona.
你意思是巴里伪装了自己的死
Are you saying Barry faked his own death
搬去亚利桑那州了吗
and moved to Arizona?
-不是 -那快闭嘴吧
- Well...no. - Well, then shut up.
天呐
Oh, boy.
你查到了些什么吧
Tell me you got something.
一无所获
Got nothing.
把迪沃家翻了个底朝天
Searched the DeVoe house thoroughly.
什么都没 你父亲
It's clean. Your father's gone
去巴里被掳走的现场调查去了
to check the scene from where Barry was taken.
以前有这么一起案子
You know, there was this other case once.
一女的找不到她老公了
Woman couldn't find her husband.
后来才知道她是有健忘症
Turns out she just had amnesia.
她老公在家 她只是没认出来
He was home. She just didn't recognize him.
然而她还是付钱给我了 还付了两次呢
And I still got paid. Twice.
拉尔夫 拜托
Ralph. Please.
闭 嘴
Shut. Up.
你是有话和我说吗 拉蒙
You got something you wanna say to me, Ramon?
没错
Yeah.
我是有话和你说 臭小子
Yeah, I got something to say to you, Ralphie boy.
凯特琳被绑♥架♥了
Caitlin's been kidnapped.
当然 如果不是你今天表现得
Of course, she wouldn't have been at Jitters
和个混♥蛋♥一样 她一开始就不会去
in the first place if you hadn't acted
吉特斯咖啡厅 但当然了
like such a jackass today, but of course,
拉尔夫·德比就是这样 都是你这张破嘴
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表