剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
艾克索好像造了某种超强酸
Looks like Axel created some sort of super acid.
酸碱值达到负五十
It's got a PH level in the negative 50s,
却只用来烧穿你的皮肤
and all it did was burn through your skin?
天啊 换作普通人
God, if it were anybody else,
就会像异形血液那样熔穿皮肤
it would melt right through them like Xenomorph blood.
就像《异形》一样
Like in...Aliens.
但你说我的是聚合细胞
But you said my cells were polymerized.
我知道
I know...
你说我的细胞坚不可摧
You said nothing could hurt them.
德比 我没那么说 我说你的细胞
Dibny, I didn't say that. I said your cells were bonded
聚合的方式我不曾见过 我没见过这种酸
unlike anything I've ever seen. I've never seen acid like this,
所以没见过的事物我概不负责
and so, cannot be responsible for things I have never seen.
-疼死了 -肯定的
- It definitely hurts. - Mm-hmm, of course.
现在知道你的氪有多大能耐了
Well, now we know what your kryptonite is.
氪是什么东西
What the hell is kryptonite?
-什么 -拜托
- What? - Oh, come on.
我能自愈吗
Think I'm gonna heal?
-可能吧 -最终会的
- Probably. - Eventually.
-可能 -你也知道
- Probably? - Well, you know.
还以为我坚不可摧
I thought I was indestructible.
我们也以为
So did we.
出去
Get out.
好了 凯特琳 你可以处理伤口
Okay, well, Caitlin, you can treat the wound
-帮他止疼吧 -如有需要会的
- and manage the pain, right? - As needed.
好 最重要的是
Okay, well, the most important thing
你安全了
is that you're safe.
拉尔夫 天啊 抱歉
Ralph, oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
艾克索还没抓到
Um, Axel is still out there.
得去找到他 天啊
We should track him down. Um, oh, my God.
可能会有点疼
This might sting a little.
抱歉 我的妻子半小时前
Excuse me, my wife was supposed to be here
就该来了 能麻烦你...
a half hour ago. Could you see if...
好吧
Cool.
我只是好奇你为什么帮我
I was just wondering why you helped me.
因为你♥爸♥爸帮过我
Because your dad helped me.
-你还好吧 -不 妈妈 我不好
- Oh, are you okay? - No, Mom, I'm not.
弹性人还活着
Stretchy Man's still alive.
爸只看得到我失败了
All Dad's going to see is that I failed.
他不会想见我的
He won't want to see me.
何必自欺欺人呢 我永远成不了他
Who am I kidding? I'll never be like him.
我觉得你可以比他更强
I think you can be even better than him.
你不觉得 但我有信心
You don't see it, but I do.
你才是真正的魔术师 宝宝
You're the real Trickster, boo-boo.
你这是怎么了
What's gotten into you?
好吧 我没吃药
Okay, I didn't take my meds.
妈 你为我做的吗
Mom, you did that for me?
我会为你做任何事 宝宝
I would do anything for you, boo-boo!
-想跟我一起杀人吗 -就像骑三轮车
- Would you kill with me? - It's like riding a tricycle.
难以忘怀 一起血染城镇吧
You never forget. Let's paint the town red.
我知道该让谁流血
I know whose blood we should use.
只需要新魔术用强力打败"弹力超人"
We just need a new trick to strong-arm Stretch Armstrong.
-不 -不
- No. - No?
我们需要更强的
What we need is something better.
因为我只明白了一件事
Because if there's one thing I've realized,
每个伟大的魔术背后
it's behind every great trick...
都有一位更强的恶作剧大♥师♥
is an even better Prank.
各位 魔术师有线索了吗
Hey, guys. Any luck finding Trickster?
乔 地理位置追踪是门艺术
Joe, geo-tracking is an art form.
需要精确 策略和天赐良机
It takes precision, it takes finesse, it takes grace--
根本不需要这些
It requires none of those things.
其实就是他不是超能力者
It's simply the fact that he's not a meta-human.
普通人更难追踪到
Regular humans are harder to track.
就没什么是你觉得有趣的吗
Is there anything you can't suck the fun out of?
窥叶
Leaf peeping.
魔术师
Trickster.
又见面了 中城的各位
Hello again, Central City.
精彩的新节目就要开始了
It's time for the exciting new game show,
"厄运大转盘"
"Wheel of Misfortune."
奖励如此丰盛 还以为自己死了呢
With prizes so amazing, you'll think you died.
如果你们出对了牌 或许能如愿以偿
And if you play your cards right, you just might.
有请主持人 凶残的女酋长
Here's your host, the Murderous Matriarch,
恶作剧大♥师♥
Prank!
今晚有什么精彩节目呢
What do we have in store for tonight?
有冷冻表演 惊悚表演和大开杀戒表演
Well, we have chills, thrills, and plenty of kills.
简直是疯子
These guys are absolutely nuts.
那么有请第一位选手
So, why don't we meet our first contestants?
-瞧啊 -瞧啊
- Ta-da! - Ta-da!
还抓了人♥质♥
They've got hostages.
准备了惊艳的奖励
Shocking prizes are in store.
恶作剧大♥师♥ 特♥等♥奖♥是什么呢
Oh, Prank, what about the grand prize?
问得真好
Oh, I'm so glad you asked.
我们准备了强酸淋浴
Because we have an axid shower.
不
Oh, no!
抱歉了 碧波先生
Sorry, Mr. Beebo.
碧波喜欢洗白白
Beebo loves getting clean.
碧波好痛
Beebo has an owie.
-西斯科 -正在三角定位他们的信♥号♥♥
- Cisco. - Triangulating their signal.
得找一位特别贵宾来参加我们的特别演出
We need a special VIP to come down for our special show.
如果你在看 弹性人
So, if you're watching, Stretchy Man,
不如过来转动转盘
why don't you come on down and spin the wheel?
给你一小时 不然这些好人全都得死
You have one hour, or these nice people die.
找到了
There you are.
他们在劳伦斯山的
They're at the old Clark Toys factory
克拉克玩具旧厂
in Lawrence Hills.
赶紧的 弹性人 时间不等人哦
Tick-tock, Stretchy Man. Time's a-wasting.
那么转动轮盘吧
So, let's spin that wheel!
我去让中城警局封锁周围几个街区
I'm going to have CCPD create a perimeter
不让他们逃跑了
a few blocks away, so they can't escape.
哈里 你研制魔术师酸液的
Harry, how are you coming with a solvent
-溶剂进展如何 -进展缓慢
- for Trickster's axid? - Well, slowly.
很难中和某个今天才第一次出现的
Very difficult to neutralize a solvent that hasn't existed
溶剂
until today.
-还有59分钟 -我只需要58分钟
- You've got 59 minutes. - All I need is 58.
拉尔夫 着装准备
Ralph, suit up.
你想要一套新战衣 对吧
Well, you wanted a new suit, didn't you?
我还把它做成了口袋大小
I even made it pocket-sized.
是防酸的吗
Is it axid-proof?
我做不到 各位
I can't do it, guys.
那些人需要我们帮忙
These people need our help.
对 抱歉 但我会被熔掉啊
Yeah, sorry, but me getting melted?
这点有违协议
That is a deal-breaker.
你这么做
Were you only doing this
是因为觉得自己不会受伤吗
because you thought you couldn't get hurt?
不然我为什么要逞英雄
Yeah, why the hell else would I do this?
拉尔夫 去年我也以为自己会死
Ralph, last year, I thought I was going to die, too.
但我没因此止步
But that didn't stop me.
好 那就是我们的差距
Okay, well, that's the difference between us then.
我还没强大到不惧危险
I'm not that strong in the face of danger.
我退出
I'm out.
巴里
Psst, Barry!
拉尔夫 你来这干什么
Ralph, what are you doing here?
我帮你越狱
I'm breaking you out.
拜托 你是英雄
I mean, come on, you're a hero.
穿上紧身战衣 去做英雄吧
Slap on some tights, go be heroic.
拉尔夫 这里到处都是监控器
Ralph, there are cameras everywhere, okay?
我一逃走他们就会知道
They would know within minutes that I vanished.
普通人的一分钟等于你的一小时
So? A minute to us is like hours to you.
穿墙震动出去 去抓魔术师
Just vibrate through the walls, go slap Trickster around,
牢里还没开始送晚餐
and you'll be back before whatever passes for dinner
-你就能回来 -魔术师又做乱了
- in this place. - Trickster attacked again?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表