剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
"这房♥子太棒了"这句话
Does the phrase, "this house is bitchin'"
能令你想起什么吗
mean anything to you?
不
No?
-该有吗 -不
- Should it? - No.
要知道你在"美丽心灵"状态时
Just know that when you were in your "Beautiful Mind" phase,
你毫不含糊地胡说八道
you were talking straight-up nonsense.
我不记得了
I don't remember any of that.
我最后的记忆是跟我妈去神速力
Last thing I remember was going into the Speed Force with my mom
拯救爱瑞丝
and then saving Iris.
你怎么知道爱瑞丝有麻烦的
So how'd you know Iris was in trouble?
我不知道
I don't know.
谢谢你带我回家
Well, thanks for bringing me home.
你太客气了
You're very welcome.
西斯科
Hey, Cisco,
谢谢你在我无法相信时选择相信
thanks for believing when I couldn't.
明天见 老板
We'll see you tomorrow, boss.
我知道我们还有一些没解决的问题
I know we left some questions unanswered,
但我想知道
but I have to know,
明天我们会见面吗
are we gonna see you tomorrow?
会的
Yeah, you will.
我们回来了 宝贝
We back, baby.
我们回来了 宝贝
We back, baby.
-你去哪了 -这不重要
- Where have you been? - Doesn't matter.
真的吗
Really?
告诉阿姆内特我要退出
Tell Amunet I'm out.
你要退出 斯♥诺♥ 不行
You wanna quit, Snow? Doesn't work that way.
总之阿姆内特让你做什么你就做什么
You do what Amunet says for as long as she tells you.
不再是了
Not anymore.
别再来找我
Now leave me alone.
轮不到你说了算
You don't tell us what to do.
别逼我结霜
Don't make me frosty.
你不会喜欢结霜的我
You wouldn't like me when I'm frosty.
怎么了 脑袋冻住了吗
What's the matter? Brain freeze?
再碰我的手 我就把你的手冻住
Touch my hand again, and I'll freeze yours off,
可能还有你身体的其他部分
maybe some other parts too.
告诉阿姆内特我不干了
Tell Amunet I'm done.
别让你的啤酒变暖
Don't let your beer get warm.
娱乐时间开始了
Time to have some fun.
还没
Not yet.
不不 不不不不不
No, no. No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no.
千万别再这样了
Not again.
累吗 要睡一下吗
Are you tired? Do you want to get some sleep?
不用 我感觉我已经睡了几个月
No, I feel like I've been asleep for months.
我无法独自一人在我们的床上睡觉
I, I couldn't bring myself to sleep in our bed alone.
甚至连看一眼也不行
I couldn't even look at that.
那段日子太难受了 巴里
It's been really hard, Barry.
我回来了
Hey, well, I'm back,
我再也不会离开你了
and I'm never going anywhere ever again.
我努力照你的话
I tried to keep going,
继续前进 继续战斗 继续奔跑
to keep fighting, to keep running, like you said.
你做到了
You did.
你让大家待在一起
You kept everyone together.
我为你感到很骄傲
I'm so proud of you, okay?
听起来像在说笑
Look, it sounds funny,
但也许这是种福气
but... maybe this was a blessing.
你离开半年是种福气吗
You being gone for six months was a blessing?
我无法告诉你我的感觉 爱瑞丝
I just--I--I can't tell you how I feel, Iris.
感觉像是我的人生不对的事
It's like, everything that was wrong in my life,
我过去的伤痛和错误
the pain of my past, my mistakes,
全都抹掉了
it's all just washed away,
我只看见你和我们
and all I see is you and us
还有我们的将来
and our future together.
爱瑞丝 一切都会好的
Iris, it's gonna be great.
中城需要闪电侠
Central City needs The Flash.
我会很快回来 我保证
I'll be right back, I promise.
日本武士尽了职责
The Samurai served its purpose.
十二世纪的日本封建时期
As in 12th century feudal Japan,
军人阶级有很大的权势
a time when the military class was powerful,
有一套系统的执行方式
the execution methodical,
跟我们一样
like ours.
闪电侠回归
成功了
Well, it worked.
闪电侠回到中城了
The Flash is back in Central City.
一切似乎都按计划进行
It appears things are going as planned.
好像本来会出岔子一样
As if there were any doubt.
我们下一步要怎么做
What's our next step?
我还在想
I'm thinking.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表