剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
坚持住
Hang on!
太厉害了
That was awesome.
走吧
Come on.
现在结束了
Now it ends.
你是怎么打败我的
How did you beat me?
不是我 是我们
I didn't. We did.
她们对德比先生的眷恋
Their emotional attachment to Mr. Dibny have made them
使他们比你更强大 克利福德
stronger than you would ever be, Clifford.
但是 你不会懂
But then, you wouldn't understand.
不 这不是我的意愿
No! This is not my will!
再也不了 是我的意愿
Not anymore. It's mine.
数字还在增加
Numbers are still rising.
克利福德的超能力
Clifford's meta-abilities
不再控制每一个卫星
are no longer controlling each satellite.
如果我能重写它们最后的指令
If I can just override their last command.
快
Come on.
渗透电网
渗透电网
整个城市里不再有暗能量了
There's no more dark energy anywhere in the city.
我们做到了
We did it.
我的弹某某
Oh, my stretchy so-and-so.
各位
Uh, guys...
我羊水刚刚破了
my water just broke.
我们赶紧把她送到医务室
Let's get her to the Med Lab. Quickly.
-好的 -要生了
- Okay. - Baby's coming.
-天呐 要生了 -小心 小心点
- Oh, boy, baby's coming. - Careful. Carefully.
走吧 哈里
Come on, Harry.
求你 告诉我你以前做过这个
Please, tell me you've done this before.
有几次 在医学院
A few times. In med school.
医
Med--
-医学院 -是啊
- Med school? - Yeah.
好吧 医学院 好吧
Okay. Med school. Okay.
乔 放松就好
Joe, just relax.
我们能搞定 对吧
We got this. Right?
对 只要呼气
Yeah, just breath out.
只要呼气
Just breath out.
电力全面恢复了
Power's back on everywhere.
现在世界终于能恢复正常了
Now the world can finally get back to normal.
站立 翻滚 旋转 坠落 坠落
Standing, tossing, turning, falling, falling...
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他开悟了
He is enlightened.
迪肯先生电力的另一种用途
Another use of Mr. Deacon's powers.
技术复生
Technological reincarnation.
-西斯科 -他正在控制
- Cisco. - He's taking over.
我告诉过你 大悟之道
I told you that The Enlightenment
将会为你而来 马尔利泽 那它就会
will come for you, Marlize, and it will.
记住 我一切都想到了
Remember, I thought of everything.
甚至此刻
Even this moment.
再见 我的爱人
Good-bye, my love.
我们又连接上了
We're back online.
不仅如此
Not just that.
卫星进入衰减轨道
Satellite's in a decaying orbit.
等等 所以马尔利泽解除他之后
Wait, so Marlize deactivating him
反而触发了他的转换吗
triggered a literal dead man's switch?
它在快速坠落
It's falling fast.
克利福德一定已经把它的质量增加了一千倍
Clifford must've increased its mass by a thousand-fold.
巴里 那种又沉又快的东西的冲击力
Barry, the impact of something that heavy
我们还有多少时间
and that fast-- How much time do we have?
三分钟 幸运的话
Three minutes if we are lucky.
好吧 我们如何阻止一个
Okay, how do we stop something that is going to
撞击时间
三分钟
灾难级别
灭绝
将要把我们送回石器时代的东西
send us back into the stone age?
一起 我会散播消息来疏散市区
Together. I'll spread the word to evacuate downtown.
拉尔夫 西斯科 你们清理冲击区域
Ralph, Cisco, you guys clear the impact zone.
巴里 你得毁掉那颗卫星
Barry, you've gotta destroy that satellite.
好了 现在是时候推了
Okay, now it's time for you to push.
数到三
On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你做的很棒
You're doing great.
往那边走 女士 不是这边
Go that way! Ma'am, not this way.
找掩护
Take cover.
-他在干嘛 -他在加速
- Whoa, what is he doing? - He's building up speed.
他要用声波摧毁它
He's gonna use a sonic punch to destroy it.
根据卫星的质量和它的加速下落
Given the satellite's mass and its escalating descent,
如何确保它不会摧毁他
what prevents it from destroying him?
你做的很棒 现在 我需要用力一推 好吗
You're doing great. Now, I need one big push, okay?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
她来啦
Here she comes.
巴里
Barry.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
这可以修复你朋友的大脑
This will restore your friend's mind.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要补偿的还有好多
I have a lot to make amends for.
你知道 马尔利泽
You know, Marlize,
还有很多的超能力者
there are still a lot of metas out there.
我是说 我们
I mean, we--
我们需要你的帮助
We could use your help.
你们已经有了足够的帮助
You have all the support you need.
而其他人真的需要我的帮助
There are those, however, that do need my help.
加入我去世的丈夫的阵营之前
Before I joined my late husband's crusade,
我用技术使一无所有的人们
I used technology to better the lives of those
过上更好的生活
who had nothing.
那时我的机械发明是在治愈世界
Back then my mechanical creations healed the world,
而不是伤害世界
not harmed it.
我要继续我未完的事业
I'll just pick up where I left off.
祝你好运
Well, good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
-祝你好运 -再见
- Good luck. - Bye.
她不惜一切去救他
She risked everything to try and save him.
她真的爱他
She really loved him.
她内心会永远爱他
Part of her always will.
怎么了
What is it?
最后的卫星
The last satellite,
不只是我把它干掉的
it wasn't just me who took it down.
还有其他人
There was someone else.
谁 是谁
Who? Who was it?
其他极速者
Another speedster.
坚持住 哈里 快了
Hang on, Harry. We're almost there.
好 戴上这个
Okay. Now put this on.
-他还好吗 -他的脉搏稳定
- Is he okay? - His vitals are stable.
程序完成了 应该会有用
The program completed. It should have worked.
哈里
Hey, Harry.
哈里
Hey. Harry.
哈里
Harry?
别担心
Don't worry.
你一直是也永远是
You have been and will always be...
我的朋友
my friend.
杀了他们
Kill them.
天呐
Oh, my God.
《星球大战》
"Star Wars."
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
Oh, I can't believe it.
不是每天都能把符号♥
It's not every day you translate symbols
转换成二元多项式编程
into binary programming polynomials.
我不知道这是什么意思
I--I don't know what that means.
你知道
Yes, you do.
我真的不知道 我不知道那是什么意思
Actually, I don't. I don't know what that means.
我觉得这儿可能有点短路
I think some short circuit's been fried up here,
但没事
but it's fine.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表