剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你的担心很有道理 拉蒙也有过同样的担忧
Your concerns are well-founded. Ramon had the same concerns.
我告诉他 向他保证
I told him, promised him
我不会在思考帽上
I would not use this Thinking Cap...
使用暗物质
with dark matter.
你遵守了这个承诺吗
And that's a promise you kept?
是的
Yes.
好吧 我不是偏执 我
All right, I don't mean to be paranoid. I'm...
只是警♥察♥的职业病
Sometimes, it's just hard to turn off the cop brain.
我明白 不用担心
I get it. No worries.
祝你们找到高斯
Good luck finding Gauss.
爱瑞丝
Iris...
我们在哪
Where are we?
看上去像是个嬉皮公社
Looks like some sort of hippie commune.
闻起来也很像
Yeah, smells like one too.
各位 我想我知道迪沃的计划了
Guys, I think I figured out DeVoe's plan.
他打算用狐臭和熏香让我们窒息
He means to suffocate us with BO and incense.
这是我们单子上最后一个
Okay, well, this is the last pocket dimension hotspot
口袋维度热区 你看到高斯了吗
on our list, so just-- do you see Gauss anywhere?
佩花嬉皮士
Unwashed flower child,
见过这个人吗
have you seen this man?
没有
Nope...
我见过属于这个人的灵魂
I've seen the soul that belongs to this man.
他的气息是一场旅行
The dude's aura is a trip.
等等 你认识艾德文·高斯
Wait, so, you know Edwin Gauss?
当然
Sure do.
在这我们叫他折叠人
Round here, we call him... the folded man.
-折叠人 -他在所有地方
- Folded man? - He's everywhere...
但又不在任何地方
and nowhere...
大部分时间 他在这里
but mostly, he's around here.
各位 到了思维旅行的时间了
Time for the reflection hike, everyone!
别忘了控制好你们的灵兽
Don't forget to leash your spirit animals!
现在已经好闻多了
Literally already smells better.
好了 咱们开始找高斯吧
Okay, let's just search for Gauss.
用通讯器保持联♥系♥
Uh, stay in touch over the comms.
好 我要驾驭内心灵兽企鹅
Yeah, I will leash my inner-penguin spirit animal
然后去南边
and head south.
小心点
Be careful.
别碰任何人
Don't touch anybody.
记住 如果我们先找到了高斯
Okay, remember, if we find Gauss first,
我们也许能终结迪沃的计划
we might be able to put an end to DeVoe's plans.
-说到终结迪沃... -我没那么说
- Speaking of ending DeVoe... - Not what I said.
艾伦 我就是说
Allen, I'm just saying,
迪沃每次都走在我们前面
DeVoe's been ahead of us at every turn.
他的后备计划都有后备计划
His backup plans have backup plans.
如果我们有机会能抓住他
On the off chance that we can't capture him,
我们是不是应该不惜一切代价
shouldn't we be willing to do whatever it takes?
我们知道他会
We know that he is.
我会尽一切手段 除了杀了迪沃
I am willing to do whatever it takes, except kill DeVoe.
即便是自我防卫吗
Even in self-defense?
如果你已经开始想了就不是自我防卫
It's not self-defense if you're already thinking about it.
听我说...
Look, I--
我走上过这条路 我知道你很害怕
I've been down this road. I know you're scared.
我知道这想法多有诱惑力
I understand the temptation,
但你一定要相信我说的 还有其他路走
but you have to hear me when I say there's always another way.
我真希望你的是对的 菜鸟
I really hope you're right, rookie.
各位 我找到高斯了
Guys, I got eyes on Gauss!
对于一个非极速者来说他还真快
He's fast for a non-speedster!
冷静点 缉毒的
Easy, narcs. Hey...
-我投降 -我们不是警♥察♥
- I give up. - We're not cops.
但是你处境危险 我们是来保护你的
But you are in danger. We're here to protect you.
真直接
Righteous.
如果你们是 那你们带忍♥者来干什么
Is that why you're--why you brought your ninja buddy?
什么
What?
-凯特琳 -去尖端实验室会面
- Caitlin! - Meet us at S.T.A.R. Labs.
你阻止不了我 德比先生
You can't stop me, Mr. Dibny.
我会打倒所有闪电小队的人
I will cut through all of Team Flash
来获得我想要的
to get what I want.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
没事 我的伤口在我醒来前
Yeah, I mean, the wound started healing
就开始愈合了
before I even woke up.
咱们回来的时候你冰霜化了一下
You frosted out for a sec when we got here.
-也许帮上了忙 -是啊
- It probably helped. - Yeah.
你不是该休息吗
Hey, uh, shouldn't you rest?
说真的 我没事
Honestly, I'm fine.
如果有什么 也是让我更想抓到迪沃了
If anything, this has just made me more determined to get DeVoe.
我要去帮助西斯科
I'm gonna go help Cisco
做那个口袋维度预测器
with that pocket dimension predictor.
可能会变得更糟
Well, it could've gone worse.
是啊 看情况我们是运气好
Yeah, all things considered, we got pretty lucky.
运气好 你们认真的吗
Yeah. Lucky? Are you two serious?
难道这里只有我注意到了吗
Am I the only one who's paying any attention here?
拉尔夫 任务成功了
Ralph, the mission was successful.
凯特琳没事 艾德文同意呆在管道监狱
Caitlin's okay, and Edwin agreed to stay in The Pipeline.
-艾德文在那里很安全 -安全
- Edwin will be safe in there. - Safe?
因为迪沃从来没有袭击过
Because DeVoe's never successfully attacked metas
在高度戒备设施里的超能力者对吧
in a maximum security facility before.
等下 他已经做过了
Oh, wait, he did exactly that.
-注意点 拉尔夫 -我一直很注意
- Watch it, Ralph. - I have been watching.
注意到迪沃每次都先我们一步
Watching DeVoe ahead of us at every turn,
注意到凯特琳被袭击
watching Caitlin get skewered,
注意到超能力者一个个的倒下
watching the metas drop like flies, one by one,
就因为我们没法救他们
because we can't save them.
而为什么 因为我们无法做出艰难决定
And why? Because we won't make the tough call
一有机会就要结果迪沃
and end DeVoe when we get the chance.
我不会再干这种事了
Look, I'm not doing this again.
好吧 拉尔夫 我明白你的担忧
Okay, Ralph, I get where you're coming from,
但那不是艰难的决定 而是错误的
but that is not the tough call, that is the wrong one.
好吧 尖端实验室夫妇同意
Oh, Mr. And Mrs. S.T.A.R. Labs agree.
我发誓要是我管理这团队...
I swear if I was running this team--
-但不是你 -好了 行了
- But you're not. - Okay, all right.
可以了 我们没时间干这事 好吗
That's enough. We don't have time for this, okay?
我们需要集中注意力到计划上
We need to focus and stick to the game plan.
找到迪沃 用权杖打他
Find DeVoe, hit him with the scepter,
然后把他放到管道监狱里
and put him in The Pipeline.
没人需要死
No one has to die.
一样的计划
Same plan again.
而你还在好奇为什么每次他都先你一步
And you wonder why he's always ahead of us.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥玛格侬
Yo... Magnum PI.
我挺喜欢这小释放压力房♥间的 兄弟
I am digging this tiny panic room, bro.
这个就好像是我身体的蛋壳
It's--it's--it's like-like an eggshell for my body...
也就是我灵魂的蛋壳
which is the eggshell for my soul...
也是蕴含了宇宙奥秘...
which contains the universal myste--
品客薯片
--Zesty Ranch.
太好了
Right on.
我看你就像个喜欢吃小点心的
You strike me as a munchies kinda guy.
有罪
Guilty.
等等 等等 不是真有罪
Oh, wait, wait, wait, not actually guilty.
我又没有惹上麻烦
It's not like I'm on anything, you know?
你们说了你们不是警♥察♥ 对吧
You--you--you guys said you aren't cops, right?
-不是 -太好了
- Nope. - All right.
但似乎我们要遵守的规则比他们多
But apparently we have to follow more rules than they do.
只要是能保证我远离那个邪恶天才家伙
Well, whatever rules protect me from that evil genius dude,
我就会遵守
I shall heed.
他连名字都很诡异
Even his name is creepy.
"沉思者"
"The Ponderer."
是 思考者
It's, uh, Thinker.
是 确实是个思考者
Yeah, sure is a thinker.
让我思考了我的旅程
Makes me think about my journey.
我第一次折叠的时候
Like, first time I folded,
我在一个白色的空间里困了好几天
I was in this white space for, like, days,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表