剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
中城 2031年
- 看看他们,正在祈祷一个根本不会到来的奇迹
- Look at them praying for a miracle that isn't coming.
谁知道呢,也许我被诅咒了
Who knows, maybe it's my curse
把一次背叛抛在脑后
to leave one betrayal behind,
却在这群星中被更深地背叛?
only to find a greater one here amongst the stars?
他们本来可以阻止的
They could've stopped this,
但他们都没有能力去做
but none of them had the strength to do
这件事情
what must be done,
但是我可以
but I do.
闪电侠 第八季第一集
大决战
- 走路去喝咖啡是什么感觉
- So what's it like walking to go get coffee
当你一个小时可以跑四千英里的时候?
when you can run 4,000 miles an hour?
- 偶尔放慢速度很不错
- It's nice slowing down every once and a while,
即使是闪电侠也是
even for the Flash.
冰霜来吗?- 不
Is Frost joining us? - No.
昨晚我送她参加为期两周的“美食、祈祷、爱”之旅
Last night I sent her on a two-week "Eat, Pray, Love" tour
因为她还在怀念马克·布莱恩
because she's still pining over Mark Blaine.
- 我以为她整个夏天都在生他的气
- I thought she was mad at him all summer.
- 秋天也还在,但她仍然想念他
- And fall, but she still misses him
即使我告诉她
even though I told her
他是一个永远不会改变的混♥蛋♥
he's a jerk who is never gonna change.
- 让我猜猜,她不在乎?
- Let me guess, she didn't care?
- 是的,她说
- Yep, she said,
“心所欲为 ”
"The heart wants what the heart wants."
- 她总是那么浪漫
- She's always been such a romantic.
- 我学到了一件事
- I have learned one thing
看着冰霜经历了这一切
watching Frost go through all of this.
这是罗尼去世后的第一次
For the first time since Ronnie passed,
我想我真的准备好回到那里了
I think I'm really ready to get back out there.
我又要开始约会了
I'm gonna start dating again.
- 棒极了 我真的为你感到高兴
- That's awesome. I'm really happy for you.
- 谢谢
- Thank you.
现在,我想可以为我的咖啡加点燕麦牛奶
Now, if I could just get some oat milk for my coffee.
- 卡尔弗特铁路上的两列子弹头列车
- Two bullet trains on the Calvert railway
马上要碰撞在一起了 - 巴里
are gonna collide. - Barry,
那是钥石市以南 50 英里的地方
that's 50 miles south of Keystone City.
- 是的
- Yeah.
- 女士们先生们,当局正在确认
- Ladies and gentlemen, authorities are now confirming
尽管发生了大规模的爆♥炸♥
that despite a massive explosion,
由于今天的铁路事故
caused by today's railway accident,
在这场可怕的事件中没有人丧生
no lives were lost during this horrific event.
看来我们的城市再次感谢闪电侠
It appears our city has the Flash to thank once more.
- 那太精彩了
- That was amazing.
你用了多久把每个人都送到安全的地方,20 秒?
You got everyone to safety in what, 20 seconds?
- 12秒,实际上
- 12, actually.
试试你的咖啡
Try your coffee.
- 哇,你真的升级了
- Wow, you have seriously leveled up.
如果你能教冰霜如何做同样的事情就好了
If only you could teach Frost how to do the same.
我的意思是,绕过任何自称冻疮的人
I mean, bypassing anyone who calls themselves Chillblaine,
我想,不会那么心碎
I think, would save for a lot of heartbreak.
- 我的意思是,冰霜和任何人约会对她来说都是第一次
- I mean, Frost dating anybody is a first for her.
对?还有你在罗尼之前约会过的每个人
Right? And everybody you dated before Ronnie,
我猜,那是你升级了
I'm guessing, that was you leveling up.
你知道,这是一个过程
You know, it's a process.
也许只是给冰霜空间来做同样的事情
Maybe just give Frost space to do the same.
- 克莱默队长,我虽然支持
- Captain Kramer, while supportive
你的发言,但你被批评了
of your transparency, you have been criticized
因为你决定解散城市的变种人特别行动队
for your decision to disband the city's meta-task force.
有些人认为它会
Some people thinking that it will
增加整个城市的变种犯罪
increase meta-crime across the city.
你介意评论吗?
Do you care to comment?
- 在我接受了我也是个变种人的事实后
- Once I came to terms with being a meta,
它帮助我意识到
it helped me realize how important it is
让中心城的每个人都能受到
for everyone in Central City to receive
同等法律下的平等保护的重要性
equal protections under the same laws.
- 所以你觉得变种人特别行动队
- So you felt as though the meta-task force
被不公平地瞄准为
was unfairly targeting
被边缘化的人群
marginalized sections of the populace.
- 是的
- Yes.
这就是为什么它的时代已经过去了
Which is why its time has passed.
- 好的,谢谢你,克莱默队长
- All right, thank you, Captain Kramer.
这里是艾瑞斯 韦斯特-艾伦的“公民托邦”
This is Iris West-Allen for "Citizentopia."
谢谢你的聆听
Thank you for listening.
那很棒
That was great.
- 太棒了 进来吧
- It was great. Come in.
阿莱格拉,你记得克莱默队长
Allegra, you remember Captain Kramer.
- 你好
- Hi.
嗯,我会——我跟与辛格队长
Well, I'll--I have an appointment
有约,所以……我先告辞了
with Chief Singh, so...thanks.
- 你想见我吗?
- You wanted to see me?
- 是的,过去六个月非常紧张
- Yes, so the last six months have been pretty intense.
- 我们有三位新记者
- I'll say. We have three new reporters,
一位 IT 实习生,还有一位办公室经理
an IT intern, and an office manager now.
再加上网上发行量超过200万
Plus, online circulation's over two million,
你的新播客非常棒
and your new podcast is frickin' brilliant.
- 谢谢 - 哦
- Thank you. - Oh,
我们需要更快的互联网
we need faster Internet.
我们应该打电♥话♥给新房♥东吗?
Should we call the new landlord?
- 苏 迪尔绷买♥♥下了这栋建筑
- Sue Dearbon bought the building.
我认为我们可以修复我们自己的互联网
I think we can fix our own Internet.
- 收到
- Roger that,
但说真的,我只是不明白你是怎么做到的
but seriously, I just don't see how you do it all
并且仍然每周抽出时间进行专栏
and still find time for an op-ed each week.
- 嗯,我不能
- Well, I can't.
所以牛棚需要一个监督编辑
So the bullpen needs a supervising editor,
决定我们报道哪些故事的人
someone who decides which stories we cover
然后分配和预编辑副本
and then assigns and pre-edits copy,
这就是为什么我要提拔你
which is why I am promoting you.
- 什--艾瑞斯...
- Wh--Iris...
我才当你的员工不到一年
I've barely been staff for a year.
我——我还没准备好
I--I'm not ready for that.
- 好吧,我认为你准备好了
- Well, I think you are.
- 嗯,你确实意识到你现在拥有
- Well, you do realize you have people on staff now
更有资格处理那种事情的员工
who are more qualified to handle that sort of thing.
比如说,万尼亚?
I mean, Vanya?
她拥有 10 年的经验
She's got 10 years of experience under her belt.
或者那个烦人的泰勒,刚刚以优异成绩毕业于
Or that annoying Taylor just graduated summa cum laude
巴纳德学院 连老头子
from Barnard College. Even the old guy
都是贝鲁特的战地记者
was a war correspondent in Beirut.
- 阿瑞兹跟我一样大
- Aariz is my age.
美女
Girl.
听着,现在我们是 中城公民媒体
Look, now that we're CC Citizen Media,
我越来越忙于执行越来越多的行政工作
I am busier with more and more administrative duties.
- 艾瑞斯,你确定吗?
- Iris, are you sure?
- 你可以的 我相信你
- You got this. I believe in you.
这是什么?
What is this?
- 烛光披萨晚餐
- A candlelit pizza dinner
从我们在米兰最喜欢的地方
from our favorite place in Milan.
- 哦,感谢上帝 我做饭太累了
- Oh, thank God. I was too tired to cook.
- 我无法想象为什么
- I can't imagine why.
这些天,公民队一直处于超速状态
Team Citizen has been in overdrive these days.
此外,迪恩仍在帮助稳定
Plus, Deon's still helping to stabilize
定期治疗你的定期疾病
your temporal sickness with regular treatments.
有很多事情要处理
It's a lot to handle.
- 我告诉过你,我很好
- I told you, I'm fine.
另外,你不完全是
Plus, you're not exactly
后进生,闪电侠
an underachiever yourself, Flash.
在卡尔弗特铁路上干得不错 - 谢谢
Nice work at Calvert Railway. - Thanks.
- 我想我们都赚了一个晚上的假
- I guess we both earned a night off.
- 也没有孩子
- And without kids too.
我的意思是,不要误会我的意思,这很棒
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表