剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》上季回顾
Last season, on "The Flash"...
爸爸妈妈
Hey, Mom and Dad.
如果你们在看这段画面
If you're watching this,
意味着出现了一些意外
it means that something went wrong.
妈妈 发生什么了
Mom, what's happening?
一个新的时间线开始了
A new timeline is setting in.
-谢谢你们为我做的一切 -我们爱你
- Thank you for everything. - We love you.
卡米拉 我不想再向你隐瞒了
Look, Kamilla, I don't want to keep this from you anymore.
如果作为震波是你想要的生活的一部分
If being Vibe is a part of the life you want,
我绝不会阻拦
I would never get in the way of that.
我要使用解药
I wanna take the cure.
我和冰霜杀手都会很想念震波的
Killer Frost and I are really gonna miss Vibe.
我也是
Me, too.
爸爸
Dad...
乔 我希望你来继任我的位子
I would like my replacement to be you, Joe.
-作为队长吗 -乔·韦斯特队长
- As captain? - Captain Joe West.
没有人可以阻挡既定的未来
None of you can stop what's been set into motion
因为无论你们做什么
because nothing you can do
闪电侠失踪 消失于危机之中
都会是徒劳
can alter what's about to happen.
2019年
这是整个系统范围的能量涌动
It's a system-wide power surge.
是从时间穹顶来的
It's coming from the time vault.
-我们遭到攻击了吗 -我不知道
- Are we under attack? - I don't know.
不管是什么 在我们离开那刻就开始了
Whatever's going on started the moment we left.
即便我并不完美
I wasn't perfect.
请一定要记住我爱你们
Please remember that I love you both...
直到永远
and I always will.
直到永远
And I always will.
直到 直到 直到
And I always will. Always... Always...
巴里 诺拉的信息
Barry, Nora's message.
为什么每次我来找你
Why is it every time I come to visit
四个月之后
都会发生紧急情况
there's always a crisis?
超能力者的领域就是这样
Comes with the meta-territory.
时速750英里 他越来越快了
750 mph. He's getting faster.
这家伙到底是谁
Who is this guy, anyway?
我们的一个老朋友
An old family friend.
他叫做神速 来自未来
His name's Godspeed, and he's from the future.
他就像个冒牌的极速者
He's like a fake speedster.
那是什么
What's that?
真正的极速者
The real deal.
给他点颜色看看 巴里
Kick his butt, Barry!
看我好好收拾他
Done and doner.
你是谁 你来中城做什么
Who are you and what are you doing in Central City?
他和其他人一样 没有语言能力只有噪音
He's just like the others: no language skills, just noise.
-"棒"极了 -怎么回事
- Lovely. - What was that?
这是今夏我们抓到的第四个神速
The fourth Godspeed we've caught this summer
可仍然没有奥古斯特·哈特先生的踪迹
and still no sign of Mr. August Hart.
只不过是另外一个哑巴
Just another dummy
除了发出拨号♥噪音 无法做任何交流
who can't communicate anything beyond modem speak.
好了 我收工了
All right, I'm clocking out.
巴里 你把第四号♥神速送去铁山监狱吧
Why don't you drop off G4 at Iron Heights, Barry?
我想我们今天无法解开这个谜题了
I don't think we're figuring out this mystery today.
爸爸 这样真不错
This is nice, Dad.
我们应该多搞这样的活动
We should do this way more often.
同意
Agreed.
对了 差点忘了
Hey, before I forget,
恭喜你的《公民报》
congratulations on "The Citizen."
中城有几百万人口
Yeah, well, you know, there's millions of people in Central City
而我的报纸只有几十万订阅者
and I've only got a couple hundred thousand subscribers.
远不如《中城时报》受欢迎
You know, I'm no CCPN.
暂时还没有 但是十年之后
Well, not yet, but in about ten years
会获得很多普利策奖
it'll be a Pulitzer Prize-winning empire.
一步一步来 爸爸
Baby steps, Dad.
天哪 太好喝了
Mm, damn, this is good.
你知道你不能喝醉的
You know you can't get drunk.
这酒好喝到我根本不在乎
I don't even care, that's how good this is.
别害怕 派对开始了
Never fear, the party's here!
我们带了我拿手的安布罗西亚水果沙拉
We brought my famous ambrosia salad
还给拉尔夫带了素香肠
and veggie dogs for Ralph.
大伙 拉尔夫还在秘鲁
Guys, Ralph's still in Peru.
要么就是摩纳哥 还是得克萨斯
Or Monaco...or Texas?
还在查那个失踪人口的案子吗
All that for a missing person's case?
真是尽责尽心
That's dedication.
各位 我们在干什么呢
Guys, guys, what are we doing?
詹娜宝宝熟睡如小天使
Baby Jenna is napping like a little angel
而我这有奶油玉米 烤红薯
and I have creamed corn, I have candied yams,
还有羽衣甘蓝菜
I have collard greens.
-宝贝 我们开动吧 -好吃
- Baby, let's eat. - Yum!
-增强室怎么样了 -还有芝士通心粉吗
- How's the MAC coming? - There's mac and cheese too?
不 是精神增强室
No, the Mental Augmentation Chamber.
简单来说 就是它能让我们利用神速力
Basically, it allows us to tap into the Speed Force
来提高巴里的认知能力
to boost Barry's cognitive abilities.
能让他同时看到每一个场景里
It would allow him to see every possible outcome to a scenario
每一个潜在结果
at the same time.
就是极速思考
So speed-thinking.
就是说我们就能更快地抓到所有的坏人
Which means we'll be able to catch all the bad guys faster.
你这个夏天抓了那么多坏人
With all the ones that you brought in this summer,
巴里 地监官办公室都快跟不上你的速度了
Barry, the DA's office can barely keep up with you.
既然精神增强室已经弄好了
Hey, since the MAC's done,
我们应该去测试一下
we should take it for a test run.
当然不行
Absolutely not.
你知道我们还在做诊断
You know we're still working out diagnostics.
今晚我们可以花几个小时的时间
We could put in a few hours tonight,
先小试一下身手
get a head start.
巴里
Barry...
自从放下震波的身份起
If there's anything I've learned
要说我学会了什么
since leaving Vibe behind,
那就是我们都要维护工作和生活间的平衡
it's that we all have a work-life balance to protect,
而现在 我更倾向于多喝点啤酒
and right now, mine is tipping towards more beer.
而且 我还得调整主机
Besides, I still gotta tweak the mainframe
而且我不能没有我的...
and I can't do that without...
每一次都这样
Every time.
-平板电脑 -好吧
- My tablet. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去拿啤酒喝
I'm gonna go get that beer.
上次和你们聊的时候
Hey, so the last time I talked to you guys,
你们好像还挺好的
you seemed good.
你们还好吗
You guys good?
一开始我们非常难过
we were devastated at first,
但诺拉只是暂时走了
but Nora's only gone for right now.
我们会有孩子
We're gonna have kids someday
然后再有第二个诺拉
and then we'll have another Nora.
知道我们还有第二次机会
Yeah, I think knowing that we have a second chance
让事情变得不一样了
makes all the difference.
我要走了 东区工业有人非法闯入
I gotta go, a break-in at Eastside Industrial.
老爸 我一直想问你
Dad, um, I meant to ask you,
后院那些纸盒
what did you do with those boxes
你弄到哪去了
that were in the back of the garage?
他终于扔掉了
Oh, he finally threw them away.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我要去打个电♥话♥
Okay, I gotta make a call.
抱歉各位 我其实也得走了
Guys, I'm sorry, I actually have to sneak out too.
我医学院的朋友需要我的支持
A friend of mine from med school needs my support.
谢谢你们请我来吃饭 非常美味
Thanks for having me, it was delicious.
拜 凯特琳
Bye, Caitlin.
你注意到没人留下帮忙收拾吗
You notice ain't nobody help clean up?
我叫拉姆齐·罗素
My name is Ramsey Rosso,
我母亲瑞秋·罗素医生
and my mother, Dr. Rachel Rosso,
是我的全部
was everything to me.
七岁的时候
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表