剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
闪电侠回来了
The Flash is back!
你怎么获得超能力的
How did you get your powers?
你不会相信的
Oh, you're not gonna believe it.
你俩想知道最棒的是什么吗
And do you two want to know the best part?
不是只有我一个
I wasn't the only one.
爱瑞丝·韦斯特 你愿意嫁给我吗
Iris West, will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
-这不是告别 -对
- This isn't good-bye. - No.
这更像是回头见
More like, "See you later."
他就在你需要他的地方
He's right where you wanted him.
我们现在怎么做
What do we do now?
找出其他人
We find the others.
开始记录
Begin recording.
对二号♥目标的观察
Observations on subject number two.
姓名 丽贝卡·夏普
Name, Rebecca Sharpe.
或者她更喜欢
Or as she prefers,
这个很普通的绰号♥ 贝琪
the plebeian sobriquet Becky.
是王字旁的琪 不是基础的基
It's Becky with a Y, not, an I-E,
三年前
也不是吉祥的吉
or an E-E, just Y.
你知道我要的是无奶的吧
And you heard me say "No milk," right?
因为我有乳糖不耐症
'Cause I am severely lactose intolerant, like...
该目标出生于佛罗里达萨拉索塔
Subject was born in Sarasota, Florida,
人生中第一次受侮辱
the first indignity in a life
充满了各种不幸
full of unfortunate circumstances.
这绝对不是豆奶
Oh, that is definitely not soy.
该目标跟她男朋友住在一起
Subject lives with her boyfriend.
马上就到 马上就到 马上就到
Almost there, almost there, almost there.
肯尼
Kenny!
我们要好好谈谈这事
We are going to deal with this...
等五分钟 或十分钟之后
in five--five to ten minutes.
更正
Correction...
该目标以前
Subject previously lived
跟她男朋友住在一起
with her boyfriend.
-我不知道 -该目标的职业
- Oh, I don't know. - Subject's occupation...
-我是不出牌呢 -赌场发牌手
- Should I stay? - Blackjack dealer.
还是出
Or should I hit?
-该目标的性格 -我不知道
- Subject's temperament... - I--I don't know, man.
我觉得你应该出牌 为什么不出呢
I think you should just hit. Why don't you hit?
-失败主义者 -好吧 我出
- Defeatist. - Okay, I'll hit.
很好 非常好
Great, perfect. And...
21点
Got 21!
中了吧
There it is. Hereh.
这是您的 先生 恭喜你
Here you go, sir. Congratulations.
-谢谢你 亲爱的 -不客气
- Thank you, sweetheart. - Sure.
-给你 -太感谢了
- There you go. - Oh, that's--that's nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来我找到了好运气
Looks like I found my good luck charm.
我的苹果马提尼
My appletini.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
能不能 有没有可能
Can I--can I maybe just--
给我一封推荐信呢
can I get a reference, you think?
不行吗
No?
该目标相信无论她做什么
Subject believes no matter what she does,
整个世界都会惩罚她
the universe will conspire to punish her.
再找个工作 没问题
Another job. Ow! Okay.
或者就像她在社交网页上写的
Or as she writes on her Myspace page,
"我真倒霉"
"I am jinxed."
真好 这辆车也这样了
Great! There goes another car.
没事的 不生气
It's fine. I'm fine.
该目标的自卑感说明
Subject's low self-esteem suggests
她将会很容易受人摆布
she will be easily manipulated.
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait!
别走
Oh, come on.
等等我 太好了
I'm here! Hey, oh, yes!
谢天谢地 终于有好运了
Thank you, universe! Finally, some good luck.
你好 好了
Hi. Okay.
闪 电 侠
第四季第三集
现在
巴里
Barry!
你在哪
Where are you?
我不知道 我找不到凯特琳了
I don't know. I lost Caitlin.
他们人太多了
There's too many of them, man.
没事 你能行的 听我指挥
No, you can take them. Just listen to me.
你只需要做一件事
You just need to do one thing.
跑 巴里 跑
Run, Barry. Run!
不是吧
Oh, come on.
他们干掉我了
They got me.
你辜负了这座城市
Oh, you have failed this city.
来这手 查得 背后袭击
For real, Chad? In the back?
活该 老头子
Suck it, old man.
等等 你们俩都死了吗
Wait, did you guys die already?
查得这小子
Well, Chad...
他刚才说
he just told us--
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
我不知道现在的孩子都怎么回事
I don't know what's wrong with kids these days.
一点礼貌都没有
Churlish.
你最好小心点 查得
You better watch yourself, Chad.
下次彩弹野战再打过
Come at me at the paintball field next time.
我会打得你屁滚...
I'll kick your little--
麦康奈尔太太
Hey! Mrs. McConnell.
你好吗 查得真是个好孩子
How you doing? Chad's a treasure.
-真的 -凯特琳的椒盐卷饼
- He really is. - Pretzel for Caitlin.
爱瑞丝的玉米热狗 西斯科的两根肉肠
Corn dog for Iris, two franks for Cisco--
好极了 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
巴里的三个汉堡
Three burgers, five churros,
五根西班牙油条和六个油炸饼
and six funnel cakes for Barry.
看看这些垃圾食品 各位 真的很抱歉
Look at all of this junk. Guys, I'm really sorry.
如果不是家里的管道
If the pipes in the house
发出奇怪又烦人的声响
weren't making this weird, annoying sound,
我就会请你们去家里吃晚饭
I would have just actually had you all over for dinner.
韦斯特家嘎吱作响的管道
Squeaky pipes at the West house.
没啥好惊讶的
What a surprise.
真的吗 你们听过这种声响吗
Really? You're familiar with this sound?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你是说
You mean the--
-没错 -管道已经这样响了
- Yeah. - It's been doing that for...
-十♥八♥年♥吧 -没错
- 18 years? - Yeah.
每间房♥子都有自己的个性 爱瑞丝
Every house has a personality, Iris.
就是想让人听到而已
Just likes to be heard.
天呐 他们分手了
Oh, my gosh. They broke up.
韦克斯勒和瓦兹拉威克斯分手了
The Wexler-Waclawiks broke up.
-来真的吗 -真的
- For real? - Yes.
-好极了 -棒
- Hell yeah. - Yes!
韦克斯勒和瓦克拉威克利斯是谁
Uh, who are the Wexler-Wa-claws-wilix,
你们为什么这么开心别人的爱情完蛋了
and why are we happy that their love is dead?
他们是一对情侣 本来这个周末
They're a couple that were getting married
要在第二街的普罗皮齐奥举办婚宴的
at the Propizio the weekend of the 2nd.
就是说现在那个场地空出来了
Which means now the venue is open.
太棒了 运气真好
That's amazing. What good luck.
就是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
现在我们只要付定金就行
So now we just have to put a deposit down.
我过去付
I'll run it over.
不用 已经付好了 宝贝
Nope, already covered, babe.
天呐 缺口警报响了 各位
Oh, God. Breach alert, guys.
我们赶紧走 赶紧走
We gotta go. We gotta go.
哈里 杰西不来吗
Hey, Harry, um, is Jesse not coming?
那个嘛
So, um...
我和杰西今晚不是要约会吗
I thought Jesse and I were having date night.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表