剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
我有一些资料在家
I left some of my files at home.
我要在家完成调查了
I'll finish my investigation there.
-我和你一起 -不 我没事 哈里
- I'm gonna come with. - No I'm fine, Harry.
-你就待在这里 好吗 -我和你一起
- You stay here, okay? - I'll come with.
-哈里 -我就待在这里
- Harry! - I'll just stay here.
就待在这里
Just stay right here.
好 记住这次保持冷静
All right, just remember to stay calm this time.
-你为什么盯着我 -我没有...
- Why are you looking at me-- - I wasn't--
你们两个人我都看
Both of you.
好 第二次
All right. Take two.
-太棒了 -漂亮
- Yes! - Nice!
-小坏蛋 -一个小小的宝宝缺口
- Brrrrat! - A little baby breach.
是的 巴里 宝宝缺口
That's right, Barry. A baby breach.
不久 她就会绽放成熟
And in time, she'll blossom into maturity,
但目前 在闪电时间里 她是...
but for now, in Flash Time, she's...
我小小的缺口
my little breachling.
好了 小凯
Okay. Cait.
冷冻枪还是不管用 和冰霜杀手一样
Cold Gun's still not working, just like Killer Frost.
我们得找到一个抵消摩擦的方式
We gotta find a way to off-set the friction.
该死
Ah, damn it.
我的腿动不了了
My leg's stuck.
保持冷静
All right, just stay calm.
注意
Hey, watch out!
爸 我的腿卡住了
Dad! My leg's stuck.
凯特琳 小心
Caitlin, watch out!
-凯特琳 -小凯
- Caitlin! - Cait!
-怎么了 -训练
- What happened? - Training.
你在空中离开了闪电时间
You came out of Flash Time in midair.
我觉得你受了脑震荡
I think you got concussed.
不过 我不是团队的医生
Then again, I'm not the team doctor.
我没觉得恶心
I mean, I don't feel nauseous.
让我吃点解热镇痛药
Just hand me some acetaminophen,
-继续回去训练 -不 等等
- and get back to training. - No, hold on.
我们得聊聊刚才的事
We have to talk about what happened.
什么意思 你就是走神了 对吧
What do you mean? You just lose focus, right?
-是 -不 是...
- Yeah. - No, it was--
我不清楚 有什么事让你的注意力分散了
I don't know. Something pulled your focus.
-不 我没事 -如果是真实情况
- No, I'm fine. - If this were the real thing,
-你可能就没命了 -我不是个负担
- you would have died. - I'm not a liability.
我明白
I know.
我是 我让你们置于险境之中
I am. I'm putting you guys in danger doing this.
我意识到你们想帮忙
I mean I-I realize you guys want to help,
但我不能再训练你们了
but I've got to stop training you.
巴里 拜托 这些人♥质♥
Barry, come on. Those hostages--
我会找到其他办法救他们
I'll find another way to save 'em.
你得让我们帮你
You have to let us help you.
在迪沃对我们做的一切之后...
I mean, after everything DeVoe did to us...
冰霜杀手
Killer Frost.
她是对的
She's right.
我们没时间了 值得冒险
We're running out of time. It's worth the risk.
我训练你们不是让你们去牺牲
I'm not training you guys just to get you killed.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
韦斯特·艾伦
West-Allen!
韦斯特·艾伦
West-Allen!
他当然跟着我回来了
Of course he followed me home.
韦斯特·艾伦
West-Allen!
韦斯特·艾伦
West Allen!
-韦斯特·艾伦 -是5号♥门
- West-Allen! - Apartment five.
-你好呀 -5...你搬家了
- Hi. - Five--Oh, you moved.
-没有 -这...
- No. - This--
-这是4号♥门 -4
- This is apartment four. - Four.
-你住在5号♥ -是的
- You're in apartment five. - Yes.
我过来只是为告诉你 你是对的
So, look, I just came to say you were right.
我试着让自己站在马尔利泽的角度思考
Trying to put myself in Marlize's shoes,
却忘了也要站在你的角度思考
and I forgot I should also try to put myself in your shoes.
谢谢
Thanks.
你能承认自己的错误 很难得 哈里
It's very big of you to admit that you were wrong, Harry.
我不是...我不知道自己是不是错了
I'm not--I don't know if I was wrong--
你说过的 更像是我傻了
the word you said. It's more like I'm dumb.
我现在很笨
I'm dumb now.
-哈里 -怎么了
- Harry. - Yeah?
出于爱情 马尔利泽不会
Marlize is not gonna help us
帮助我们与她丈夫为敌
fight her husband out of love.
爱情 没错
Love. Exactly.
她...大悟之道不是因为爱
Look, she--look-- the Enlightenment was not
而诞生的 她一直是个活跃分子
born out of love. She's always been an activist.
牛津大学教授在爆♥炸♥中受伤
看看这个 在她遇到迪沃之前
Look at that. Even before she met DeVoe,
她致力于救助人♥民♥
she was trying to save people.
是的 她早期的论文非常乐观
Yes, her earlier papers were very optimistic.
她认为科技可以...
She thought that technology could--
-可以解放人类 -人类 对
- could liberate humanity. - Humanity. Right.
但她现在谁也不救了
But she's not saving anyone now.
不是基于你的观点
Not according to your perspective.
她的观点是什么 站在她的角度想
What about her perspective? Put yourself in her shoes.
请进
Come in, please.
站在她角度想想
You know? Just put yourself in her shoes.
-好吗 -哈里
- Okay? - Harry.
-怎么了 -脱鞋
- Yeah? - Take your shoes off.
你穿我的鞋 我就穿你的鞋
You put on my shoes, and I'll put on your shoes.
-我们都换鞋 -不
- We'll both trade shoes. - No.
不 哈里 我不想穿你的鞋子
No, Harry, I don't want to try your shoes on.
我想让你脱鞋 你在我家里
I want you take your shoes off. You're tracking mud
会留下泥印的 拜托
all through my house. Please.
对 抱歉
Oh. Right. Sorry.
这有点...
It is kind of...
-像阁楼 -这是我家 好吗
- more of a loft. - This is my home, okay?
这是我和巴里在一起后的第一个家
This is the first place that I've lived in with Barry.
让我感觉到爱意和安全
It makes me feel loved and safe,
所以我们要把它打理得漂亮
and so we are going to keep it nice and--
干净
clean.
怎么了
What? What is it?
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
我知道马尔利泽躲在哪里了
I think I know where Marlize is hiding.
4号♥门
Apartment four.
不 不是4号♥门
No, not apartment four.
宝贝
Babe.
宝贝
Babe?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我得把包准备好
I gotta get this bag ready. Uh...
有零食 有水
I got, I got snacks. I got water.
宝宝的换洗衣物
I got a change of clothes for the baby.
忘了我自己的换洗衣物
Forgot a change of clothes for me.
你是我吗
You're me?
这真是怪出了全新的水平 停下
This a whole new level of weird. Stop.
给我这个...
Give me this...
坐下
Sit down.
好
Okay...
好点了吗
Better?
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you anyway?
并没有好 我要打给凯特琳
Okay, not better. I'm calling Caitlin.
你在我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
塞西尔 这是我们家
Cecile, this is our house.
塞西尔 你为什么一直这么叫我
Cecile? Why do you keep calling me Cecile?
我不是塞西尔
My name's not Cecile.
我是乔·韦斯特
I'm Joe West.
好 别 乔 乔
Okay don't! Joe! Joe.
乔 坐下
Joe, sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
好 我需要你做个深呼吸
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表