剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
We're on it.
去找回凯瑟琳吧
Let's go get our girl.
我用了一些在地下室找到的设备
I used some equipment that I found in the basement
拼凑出一台核磁共振仪 以免伤到动脉
to jerry-rig an MRI machine so that I don't hit an artery.
真是心灵手巧
Now that's ingenuity. You know,
我就知道你是我们该绑♥架♥的医生
I knew you were the right doctor to kidnap.
这个手术的难度很高
This is a very delicate procedure.
你能给我点空间吗
Do you mind giving me some space?
没错 抱歉 我就...
Right, sorry. I'll just, um--
我就把这个放在这里
I'm gonna leave this right here.
你懂的 就是当做医疗保险之类的
You know, medical insurance and all.
很好
Great.
-准备好了吗 -我相信你
- Ready? - I trust you.
现在我要你身体别动
Now I need you to hold still.
你可能会感受到压力
You might feel some pressure.
正在取出异物
Extracting the foreign object.
异物已经取出
Foreign object extracted.
使用外科粘合剂
Applying some surgical glue.
-他进入休克了 -那就别让他休克
- He's going into shock. - So unshock him!
我不知道行不行
I don't know if I can.
稳定有节奏的心跳声
That is not the rhythmic tune
可不是这样的
of a steady heartbeat!
我要听到那种"哔 哔"声 亲爱的
I need to hear a "Beep, beep, beep," Dearie,
否则要在这躺尸的就不只是多米尼克了
or Dominic won't be the only flatliner in the room.
你可真行
You're good.
没问题了
We're clear.
他们都晕过去了吗
They're all out?
吸入40单位的吸入式麻醉剂吗
40 PSI of inhalation anesthetic?
足够把他们放倒 但挺不了多久
That'll keep them out, but not for long.
走吧
Let's go.
卫星正在定位
The satellite's pinging
凯特琳的潜在冷冻能力信♥号♥♥
Caitlin's latent cryokinetic signature.
她在哪
Where is she?
圣亚力山大医院东楼
East wing of St. Alexander Hospital.
那地方已经关了很多年了
That place has been closed for years.
我们马上就过去 战衣准备好了吗
We'll breach over. You got your suit?
外出必带
Never leave home without it.
凯特琳
Caitlin!
该死的 我瞄准的是你脑袋
Damn it! I was aiming for your head.
真是刺人
So pointy!
这样可不好 女士
That is not very nice, lady.
你是穿越来的吗
Are you a time traveler?
因为那身吓人的白人女行头
'Cause those white girl dreads
完全就是九十年代的好吧
came straight from the '90s.
虽然他那么说
Yeah, what he said.
但如果你想给我留个你的电♥话♥
Although, if you wanna give me your phone number,
我们还可以约一下 或者
we could Netflix and chill, or--
不可能
Impossible.
没错 就是这样
Well, that's the thing.
我就是不可能
I am the impossible.
我们打造那间牢房♥就是要让你无法逃脱
We built that cell so you couldn't run your way out.
我可没跑 我只是以很快的速度
I didn't run. Just stood still.
-站着不动 -你的振动频率比
- Really fast. - You vibrated faster
人眼能处理的频率还要快
than the eye can process.
就如你妻子所说的
Like your wife said,
你的大脑或许比我要聪明
your brain may be smarter than mine,
但你的身体还是人类的身体
but your body is still human.
都结束了 迪沃
It's over, DeVoe.
还早呢 艾伦先生
Far from it, Mr. Allen.
漂浮模式已激活
Flotation mode activated.
救生筏的确是个好主意 西斯科
Life raft was a good call, Cisco.
巴里
Barry!
-没有迪沃的踪影 -房♥子是空的
- There's no sign of DeVoe. - The house is empty.
人脸识别并没有查找出他或他的妻子
Facial recognition's not picking up him or his wife.
那又怎样 难道他就这么溺死了
So, what? He just drowned?
或是回到他囚禁巴里的什么地方了
Or went back to wherever he was holding Barry.
-你认为他为什么抓你 -我不知道
- Why do you think he took you? - I'm not sure.
但我想他对我的能力很有兴趣
But I think that he's interested in my powers.
电影《欢乐满人间》的主人翁仙女玛丽
真棒 我们的邪恶版玛丽阿姨Great. We got evil Mary Poppins
也在收集超能力者
collecting metas, too.
没错 阿姆内特不会就此罢休的
Yeah, and Amunet won't back down.
没什么能比未解决的危急更能让人进入
Nothing like a lingering threat to put us all
-圣诞节气氛了 -说到这个
- in the Christmas spirit. - Speaking of which,
因为迪沃的事 还有塞西尔出城的事
with all this DeVoe stuff and Cecile being out of town,
我都没能有机会布置下房♥间
I didn't have a chance to decorate the house.
如果你们还想过圣诞节的话
If you guys still wanna do Christmas.
当然 我们有好多事情需要庆祝
Yeah, of course. We have a lot to celebrate.
你们介意我邀请多米尼克吗
Do you mind if I invite Dominic,
-我们救下的超能力者 -人越多越好
- that meta we just saved? - The more the merrier.
我们去准备酒水
Let's get some nog.
所有事情都解决了对吧
So everything worked out, huh?
是 但如果没能解决呢
Yeah, but what if it didn't?
如果因为我的决定 你被他杀了呢
What if he killed you because of a decision that I made?
老实说 巴里
Honestly, Barry,
我不知道自己能不能继续做下去
I don't know if I can keep doing this.
威尔斯已经跟我说了你昨天做的艰难决定
Wells told me about the tough call you had to make yesterday.
而你今后会做更多这样的决定
You're gonna have to make a lot more in the future.
但你的决定是对的
But you made the right call.
我为你做出决定感到骄傲
I'm proud of you for making it.
现在怎么办
So, what now?
现在我们去过个愉快的圣诞节
Now we have ourselves a merry little Christmas.
走吧
Let's go.
什么情况
What the...
等等
Oh, wait.
-像个装满果冻的碗 -拉尔夫 这怎么回事
- Like a bowl full of jelly. - Ralph, what is all this?
乔说他没时间装饰
Well, Joe said he didn't have any time to decorate,
而我想帮朋友排忧解难
and I wanted to do something nice for my friends.
我发现我的言行通常都不太合适
I realize that I don't usually say or do the right thing.
所以我想跟大家道歉
So I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
你真是下了一番工夫 拉尔夫 谢谢
Well, you--you really went all out, Ralph. Thanks.
很漂亮 谢谢你
Yeah, it looks great, man. Thank you.
很高兴你喜欢
Well, I'm glad you like it.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
我不应该说冰霜杀手
It was wrong of me to say that Killer Frost
比你好 因为事实是
is better than you. Because the truth is...
-谁都没你好 -谢谢
- no one is better than you. - Thank you.
这不用你说 因为这次是我拯救了危机
And, I know. I'm the one who saved the day this time.
西斯科 你有个礼物
You know, Cisco, a gift came for you
从你称为缺口的那种死亡破洞里出来的
through one of those death holes that you call a breach.
看来吉普赛来过了
Well. Looks like Gypsy came through, I guess.
等等
Wait.
这是分手盒子
This is a break up cube.
你和吉普赛处得不是挺好的吗
I thought things were going so well with you and Gypsy.
我也这么想的
That makes two of us.
拉蒙 这不是分手盒子
Ramon, that's not a break up cube.
你该等你一个人时打开
You should open that when you're alone.
不不 如果她要跟我分手
No, no, no, if she's gonna break up with me,
我想听听原因
I wanna hear why.
别 拉蒙 我就不会...好吧
No, Ramon, I wouldn't-- Okay.
西斯科 有人说
Cisco, somebody told me
今年你非常调皮
you've been a very naughty boy this year.
你不如来找我叮叮咚咚吧
Why don't you come over and jingle my bells, huh?
-苍天啊 -想找我叮叮咚咚吗
- Sweet baby Jesus. - Wanna jingle my bells?
都说了不是分手盒子
Told you, not a break up cube.
-我保证... -按同一个按钮
- And I promise... - Use the same button to--
肯定会是闹腾的一晚
It's not gonna be a silent night.
-乔 介不介意 -拿回你家
- Joe, do you mind if I-- - Take that to your house.
好
Yeah.
沃利没来
No Wally?
他赶不过来
He couldn't make it.
他还在蓝谷吗
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表