剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我写了个口袋维度预测器子程序
I scripted a subroutine on the pocket dimension predictor,
它会给我们很大优势
and it's gonna give us a massive head start.
迪沃的下一个位置 谢谢
DeVoe's next location, thank you.
昨天你还说这是不可能的
Yesterday, I thought you said that wasn't possible.
对 斯♥诺♥ 我昨天是说了
That's right, Snow, I did say that yesterday,
但今天 是新的一天
but today...is a new day.
我有一百万个新点子
I've got a million new ideas.
帽子和我 我们
The cap and I, we're----
火力全开
firing on all cylinders.
向上 向前
Onward and upward.
开始干吧
Okay, let's get to it.
西斯科 你能把哈里的算法完善做成预测器吗
Cisco, can you integrate Harry's algorithm into the predictor?
可以
Can do.
哈里真是很喜欢那顶思考帽
Harry's really loving that Thinking Cap, huh?
天哪 它就像是他最好的朋友
Oh, my God. It's like the best friend he never had.
他去哪都戴着这个东西
I mean, he wears this thing everywhere.
我确定我看到过他戴着它从浴室出来
I'm pretty sure I saw him step out of the shower with it.
我想知道
I want to know what kinda problem
他在那里需要解决什么问题
he was trying to solve in there.
不
Nope.
不 我不想知道
Nope, I--I don't wanna know.
你在研究什么
What are you working on?
我的大脑 或者说多个大脑
My brain, or brains.
我想我终于发现了激活冰霜杀手
I think I finally figured out the science behind
背后的科学
what activates Killer Frost.
在战斗或逃跑中
So, in fight-or-flight,
肾上腺让身体充满儿茶酚胺
the adrenal glands flood the body with catecholamines,
也就是应激激素
uh, AKA the stress hormone,
猜猜我体内暗物质浓度最高的地方
and guess where the highest concentration of dark matter is
是哪里
in my body?
-肾上腺 -正是
- In your adrenal glands. - Exactly.
所以如果是肾上腺素激活了冰霜杀手
So if adrenaline is what activates Killer Frost,
-那我就只需要 -打一针肾上腺素
- then all I need... - Is a shot of epinephrine.
再也不用哈里和西斯科刺♥激♥我
No more Harry and Cisco traumatizing me
让冰霜杀手出现了
to get Killer Frost to show up.
我等不及要告诉她了
I can't wait to tell her.
-等等 你们现在说话了 -算是吧
- Wait, you guys talk now? - Sort of.
我们给对方留言
Uh, we leave each other notes.
多谢新外套
"Thanks for the badass new jacket.
我不小心弄上了血
"I got some blood on it.
不用担心 不是我们的
Don't worry, it's not ours."
我猜她的幽默感需要时间去习惯
I guess her humor is sort of an acquired taste.
口袋维度即将打开
Pocket dimension's about to open.
口袋维度
-是迪沃 -把笔准备好
- It's DeVoe. - Get that pen ready.
准备好
Okay, stay ready.
艾德文·高斯
Edwin Gauss?
什么
What--
各位 这是最后一个公车超能力者
All right, guys, say hello to our last known bus meta,
艾德文·高斯
Edwin Gauss.
我们没有多少关于他的信息
As we know, there's not much on him.
没有大学记录 没有已知住址
No college history, no known addresses.
只有几张旧留言板上的徒步旅行照片
Just a couple of backpacking photos on an old message board.
古老 翻盖手♥机♥可以说是古老
Old? Flip phones are old.
这网站还是拨号♥时代 这算是史前时代
This site is from the age of dial up. Try prehistoric.
没有数字指纹
No digital fingerprint.
这个人的所有东西都和他的过去有关
Everything this guy owns is strapped to his back.
他在成为超能力者之前就落伍了
He was off-grid before he was even a meta.
他的能力让我们找不到他
That, and his powers are the reason we couldn't find him.
为什么公交车上有12个热能信♥号♥♥
And why there were 12 heat signatures on the bus,
包括司机
including the driver.
西斯科 他出现和消失的方式
Cisco, the way he appeared and disappeared...
口袋维度
Pocket dimension.
什么 就像迪沃那样吗
What? Like-- like the DeVoe kind?
不 是艾德文·高斯方式
No, like the Edwin Gauss kind.
你看 口袋维度 就像这个
You see, pocket dimensions, like the one you see here,
每个使用者都不同
are unique to their users.
就像迪沃只能出入他自己的
Just like DeVoe can only enter or exit his,
高斯也受限于他自己的口袋维度
Gauss too is limited to his own pocket dimension.
所以为什么迪沃需要他
So why does DeVoe need him?
迪沃用他的椅子制♥造♥了口袋维度
Well, DeVoe uses his chair to create pocket dimensions.
有了艾德文·高斯的能力 他就不需要椅子
If he has Edwin Gauss's powers, he won't need it anymore.
我们得先抓到高斯
Then we need to catch Gauss first.
我们会的
And we will.
我来晚了 在摆弄这顶帽子
Little late. Just tweaking the cap.
听着 找到这个超能力者
Now, listen, locating this meta
并不是我们必须完成的任务
is not a task that we have to accomplish.
为什么 哈里 我来告诉你为什么
Why is that, Harry? I'll tell you why.
因为我们已经做到了
It's because we already... have.
已激活 未激活
这是我们绘制的地图
Yeah, this is the map that we constructed:
显示了整个中城所有
Of all the pocket dimension activity
口袋维度活动
throughout Central City.
但绘制地图时我们认为
Right, but that's when we thought
迪沃拥有所有的口袋维度
all the pocket dimensions belonged to DeVoe.
现在我们不知道他们是迪沃还是高斯的
Now we don't know whether they belong to him or to Gauss.
要想区分它们
And figuring out those distinctions,
抱歉 即使对你来说也是不可能的 哈里
I'm sorry, but that's too big even for your britches, Harry.
我有足够的信心 好吗
My britches are plenty big, okay?
我能做到 看着
I fill my britches. Watch this, okay?
只要追踪到两个车道的标识
By simply tracking the two lanes of identifiers,
交叉对比波动迁移模式
cross-referencing the, uh, fluctuation migration patterns
以及能量应用中的时间位移
and the temporal displacement in the energy app, and...
这就是艾德文·高斯的
I give you Edwin Gauss's
口袋维度活动轨迹
pocket dimension activity.
哈里 哈里太厉害了
"Harry. Harry is amazing."
我们分头行动
Yeah, let's all just split up
在这些地方寻找艾德文·高斯
and search each one for Edwin Gauss.
巴里 你和凯特琳还有拉尔夫一组
Barry, you take Caitlin and Ralph,
我和西斯科还有我爸爸一组
and I'll go with Cisco and my dad.
-哈里 - 我和你一起
- Harry... - I'll go with you.
不 我在想你可以
No, I was thinking that you could just--
你应该留在这守着
you would stay here and hold down the fort.
好 我去调试一下思考帽
Okay, I'll tweak the cap.
警探 你不去找高斯吗
Detective, are you-- are you not going after Gauss?
我正要去
I'm on my way out.
我就是来看看我们出发前你还需要什么
I just wanted to see if you needed anything before we left.
我需要 不用了 我很好
If I need--no, I'm good.
你一直拿着那顶思考帽
Holding that Thinking Cap real close.
你永远不知道什么时候会用上它
Well, you never know when you might need it.
是啊 你只有在
Yeah, and you only need it
有关迪沃的问题上才能用到它 对吗
for DeVoe-related problems, right?
关于迪沃的问题 科学问题
DeVoe-related problems, science problems,
怎样做出完美煎蛋卷的问题
making-the-perfect-omelet problems.
你用那顶帽子做煎蛋卷吗
You make omelets with that cap?
是啊 能做出超棒的煎蛋卷
Oh, yeah. Pretty darn good omelet.
我猜也是 介意我借用一下你的帽子吗
I bet. Hey...do you mind if I borrow the cap?
还是不要了 这不是什么好想法
No, I don't think so. Not a good idea.
为什么 看起来很容易用
Why not? It seems pretty easy to use.
警探 这个看起来很好用的东西
Detective, this easy-to-use thing
事实上是一个精妙的科学仪器
is actually a delicate scientific instrument
能直接改变使用者的脑波
that directly alters the brain wave of the user,
所以 我不这样认为
so I don't think so.
- 所以它很危险 -非常危险
- So it's dangerous? - Yeah, it's very dangerous.
你冒着风险用它做早饭
And yet you risk using it to make breakfast?
好吧
All right.
你很厉害 警探 你非常厉害
Okay, you're good, Detective. You're very good.
你经常带那个帽子吗
How much do you wear that cap?
我没有过度使用它 如果你想问这个的话
I'm not overusing it, if that's what you're asking.
过度使用是一个问题 使用成瘾是另一个
Overusing is one way of putting it. Addiction is another.
我没有沉迷
I'm not addicted to--
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表