剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
又来这一套
Not again.
迪沃
DeVoe.
我的佣金可不够解决这些的
Oh, I don't pay me enough for this.
超能力失效了
Powers won't work.
我的也是
Mine neither.
他肯定用什么让我们的超能力失效了
He must have blasted us with something.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是你们的命运
I am your destiny.
不
No!
救我
Help me.
太晚了 艾伦先生
Too late, Mr. Allen.
多么低调的身体
Oh, what an inconspicuous body.
这会很有用
This will be quite useful.
不够快 监狱长
Not so fast, Warden.
你拿不走我的身体
You won't take my body.
我不想要你的身体
I don't want your body.
我要的是你的命
I want your life.
再见了 艾伦先生
Good-bye for now, Mr. Allen.
怎么了
What happened?
迪沃
DeVoe.
派对结束了
Well, party's over.
咱们离开这鬼地方
Let's get the hell out of here.
我不走
I'm staying.
什么 巴里
What? Barry...
我愿意这么做
I was only willing to do this--
想要带大家越狱
try to break everybody out
只是因为沃夫要卖♥♥掉我们
because Wolfe was gonna sell us,
但现在不会了
but that's not gonna happen now.
我要留下来
I'm staying
直到你们找到让我出去的合法途径
till you find a way to get me out of here legally.
这是唯一让我真正自♥由♥的方法
It's the only way I'd ever really feel free,
你们知道的
you know that.
这可能是我们能救出你唯一机会
This could be our only chance to save you.
我们都得决定自己是谁
We all have to decide who we are.
这就是我
This is who I am.
发生越狱
Breakout in progress.
启动封锁
Engage lockdown.
X号♥越狱
Code X prison breach.
重复 发生越狱
Repeat, we have a Code X.
快 快 快
Move, move, move!
靠着墙
Get against the wall.
牢房♥安全
Cell block secure.
亨利·艾伦曾在此 巴里也在
新证据 霍尔顿女士
New evidence, Ms. Horton--
你告诉法庭
that's what you told this court
你有了新证据
had come into your possession,
但我没听到也没看到
only I haven't heard it or seen it,
情况也没发生任何变化
nor have the circumstances changed in any way
不足以说服我再审
that would convince me to move for a retrial.
所以除非你还有其他证据
So, unless you have something more to add,
此次上诉听证会就结束了
this appeal hearing is over.
我明白 法官大人 我真的明白
I understand, your honor, I do,
再等几分钟
if we could just wait a few more minutes,
我确信
I am sure that--
我已经等得够久了
I am tired of waiting.
你有新证据
Either you have something new to add,
还是没有
or you don't.
到底有没有
Which is it?
我们没有新证据 法官大人
We have nothing further, your honor.
那我宣布巴里·艾伦上诉驳
Then I hereby deem Barry Allen's appeal den--
等下
Wait.
迪沃
DeVoe?
不 不是迪沃
Nope, not DeVoe.
是拉尔夫
It's Ralph.
我想你在找我
I believe you are looking for me,
法官大人
Your Honor.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know how any of this happened.
你在巴里·艾伦的阁楼中被发现
You were found in Barry Allen's loft.
你已经死了
You were dead.
我被刺伤
I was stabbed.
我听到有人说什么
I heard a voice saying something about
陷害某人 然后我就晕倒了
framing someone, then I blacked out.
-会有用的 -今天早晨
- It's gonna work. - And this morning,
我在我家里醒来
I woke up in my own home.
迪沃夫人 你知道这些吗
Mrs. DeVoe, does any of this make any sense to you?
不
No,
我和你们一样
I am just as surprised
十分震惊
by all of this as everyone.
法官大人
Your Honor,
这个城市过去有报道
the city has had reports in the past
有些人看起来死了
of people who have appeared dead,
不料之后却发现还活着
only to later emerge very much alive.
不可能
That's impossible.
不可能 法官大人
Impossible, Your Honor,
这和
is it as impossible
人比声音跑得快
as a man who can run faster
一样不可能吗
than the speed of sound?
我认为中城
I submit that Central City is home
就是不可能的发源地
to the impossible.
我和你一样有很多问题 法官大人
I have as many questions as you have, Your Honor,
我期待和当局一起
and I am looking forward to working with the authorities
解决这一谜团
to solve this mystery.
我相信中城警局
Yes, I'm sure that CCPD
会对此十分感兴趣
will be very interested in this.
至于巴里·艾伦的上诉
As for Barry Allen's appeal...
我想法庭必须认为
I guess the court must deem that
克利福德·迪沃依旧活着
Clifford DeVoe is alive and well.
巴里·艾伦所有指控可以清除
Barry Allen is hereby cleared of all charges
即刻从铁山监狱
and ordered release from
释放
Iron Heights Penitentiary immediately.
你回家了
You're home.
你就是我的家
You're my home.
他等不及了
Oh, he couldn't wait to do that.
你感觉如何 巴里 还好吗
How you feeling, Barry, you okay?
我感觉很好
I'm feeling great, yeah.
看起来你得好好吃一顿
Well, you look like you could use a good meal,
别担心 我刚做了好多
and don't you worry, I made a fresh batch
埃丝特祖母的肉糕
of Grandma Esther's meat loaf.
-不错 -我和你一样很喜欢吃这个
- Oh, yeah. - Just like you like it.
肉糕 好恶心
Meat loaf? Gross.
我的意思是 肉糕
I just meant, meat loaf is
在大多数餐厅
a grossly undervalued menu item
是容易被低估的菜单项
in most restaurants, I think.
各位
You guys,
现在我自♥由♥啦 我不在乎做什么
now that I'm free, I don't care what I do.
能再和你们在一起我很开心
I'm just so happy to be back with all of you again.
闪电侠小组
Team Flash.
今天 我们为巴里庆祝
Today, we celebrate Barry.
明天我们继续
Tomorrow, we go back to stopping
阻止那个陷害你的人
the man that framed you.
我♥干♥了
I'll drink to that.
干杯 干杯
Here, here.
你还好吗 巴里
You okay, Barry?
只是迪沃
Yeah, it's DeVoe.
巴里 我们会阻止他 我们会的
Barry, we're gonna stop him, I know we will.
不 不是因为这个 他
No, that's not it, he...
没有东西阻止他
There was nothing keeping him
进入超能力片区中
from going inside the meta-wing
吸收铁山监狱里
and absorbing the powers
每个超能力者的超能力
of every meta in Iron Heights--
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表