剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我大脑丰富的想象力
My cerebral firings, 'kay?
哈里 哈里 我是在说我们应该
Harry, Harry, I'm saying we should build
做第二个思考帽
a second thinking cap.
-智力增强器吗 -为我做一个
- Intelligence Booster? - For me.
为你
For-for you?
是的 为我 你想想看
Yes, for me. Think about it.
两个大脑肯定强大过一个大脑
Two heads are better than one.
你的想法和我的想法
Your ideas, my ideas.
加在一起 我们把想法结合在一起
Put 'em together. We combine them.
以彼此的想法为基础
We build upon each other's ideas.
哈里 有了两个帽子
Harry, with two caps...
有了两个帽子 我们就能打败迪沃
With two caps we could get DeVoe.
好 那开始做吧
Okay. Get on it.
融化
Melt.
-有什么好消息吗 -没有迪沃的踪影
- Anything new? - No sign of DeVoe.
我是说你
I meant with you.
没有
No.
市里没发现有冷能的踪迹
No cold signatures anywhere in the city.
完全找不到冰霜杀手
Killer Frost is nowhere to be found.
这不对啊
That doesn't make sense;
迪沃把车上的人都变成超能力者肯定有原因的
I mean, DeVoe created every bus meta for a reason.
他对巴里或西斯科的超能力都没兴趣
I mean, he had no interest in Barry's powers
包括铁山监狱的超能力者
or Cisco's, or any of the metas in Iron Heights,
所以我不知道他为什么突然间想要你的超能力
so I don't know why he would suddenly want yours.
我们都看到了所发生的事
We all saw what happened.
当迪沃碰到我的时候 我的超能力就消失了
When DeVoe touched me, my powers disappeared.
肯定是因为他
Had to be him.
是迪沃吗
DeVoe?
卫星收到了三个不同的口袋维度
Uh, satellite's picking up three different pocket dimensions
正在楔石城打开
opening in Keystone.
我们每个人...
Let's each--
你和我 雷 我们走
All right, you and me, Ray, let's go.
别急 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait.
维度刚刚全关上了
They all just closed.
什么
What?
搞错坐标了吗 也许他只是弄错了
Huh. Wrong coordinates? Maybe... maybe he made a mistake.
他不会弄错的
He doesn't make mistakes.
他在楔石城肯定有所图谋
He must want something in Keystone.
水星实验室
-特蕾西·布兰德的实验室 -他在找辐射
- Tracy Brand's lab. - He's going after fallout.
打给特蕾西
All right, call Tracy.
告诉她我们去找博尔曼
Tell her we're coming for Borman, okay?
等等 然后呢
Wait, and gonna do what?
带他去别的地方
Just to take him somewhere else.
我们不能带他来这里
Well, we can't take him here.
我们甚至没法牵制他的放射性尘埃
We can't even contain his fallout.
特蕾西也只能勉强牵制他的超能力
Tracy's barely been able to contain his powers as is.
这家伙就像是一颗待炸的核炸♥弹♥
Yeah, the guy's a nuclear explosion waiting to go off.
我不知道你
And I don't know about you,
但是我今年的核炸♥弹♥已经爆过了
but I-- I've had my fill of nuclear bombs this year.
但如果我们能让他冷静下来
But if we can cool him down,
我们就能带他去一个安全的地方
we can get him somewhere safe.
那史纳特的冷冻枪呢
What about Snart's cold gun?
我有枪的原型
I mean, I have a prototype,
但要改良至我们的需求才行
but to modify it to our needs,
那至少需要一天的时间
that would take at least a day.
我们没有这么多时间
We don't have that kind of time.
迪沃要去找他
DeVoe's coming for him.
迪沃已经掌握了我们的每一步行动
DeVoe has known our every move.
我是说我们得做一些他预料不到的事
I mean, we've gotta do something that he hasn't accounted for.
我们要怎么想出办法让博尔曼冷静下来
How are we supposed to find a way to cool down Borman
然后想一个迪沃预料不到的计划
and take him somewhere DeVoe won't know about
带他去一个迪沃不知道的地方呢
with a plan he won't see coming?
打给莱拉
Call Lyla.
看看天眼会是否有隔离外界的东西
See if A.R.G.U.S. has anything off the grid.
但就算他们有 我们要怎么解决
Okay, but even if they do, I mean, what are we going to do
另外两个问题
about the other two problems?
地球X
战争结束了
War's over!
坏小子赢了 姑娘们输了
Bad guys and girls lost.
纳粹政♥权♥已经瓦解
Nazi regime's been dismantled.
现在由反抗军掌权了
And the rebellion's in charge now.
你何不自己站出来呢
Why don't you turn yourself in?
这样我们就不必继续猫捉老鼠了
Save us the Tom and Jerry.
把怒火发泄在其他被误导的事上
Find some other misguided cause to get all aggro about.
不能对这位骑士这样
Not this knight.
我会一直战斗 直至你们每一个人
I will fight until every last one of you
获得和我的兄弟姐妹同样的命运
finds the same fate as my brothers and sisters.
你们来得正是时候
Your timing is impeccable.
你们来得正是时候
Your timing is impeccable.
我们的地球需要你帮忙
We need your help on our Earth.
现在吗 我有点忙
Right now? I'm kinda busy.
忙什么 忙着死吗
Doing what? Dying?
说得好
Touché!
你们要阻止一个
So, you're trying to stop a guy
认为自己比任何人都聪明的人
who thinks he's smarter than everyone
而他的那个信徒爱人
and his true-believer lover,
不择手段 不惜一切代价也要实现其邪恶阴谋
who are hell-bent on achieving their evil machinations at any cost.
正合我意
Well, it's right up my alley.
但是迪沃真的比所有的人都要聪明
Except DeVoe actually is smarter than everyone.
他创造了12个超能力者
He created 12 meta-humans
好让他窃取其超能力
just so he could steal their powers.
但是在这个过程中 他让他们全死了
And he left everybody dead in the process.
包括拉尔夫·德比 他曾经是我们的一员
Including Ralph Dibny, who was a team member of ours.
对不起 这肯定很难过
I'm sorry. That's rough.
这些人的死都令人难过
All these deaths have been rough.
我们现在不能想这件事
We can't dwell on it right now.
我们得专心应对
You know, we have to focus
这样迪沃就不知道我们的行动
so DeVoe doesn't know what we're doing
我们就有机会救博尔曼
and we have a shot at saving Borman.
所以我们才来找你
Which is why we came to you.
原来只是因为我是个局外人
Oh, I see, and I'm just outside the box enough
能对迪沃出其不意
to catch DeVoe off-guard.
没错 而且我们需要你的冷冻枪
That, and we need your cold gun.
用来做什么
Oh? For what?
我们一直在尽力改良辐射防护服
We've been working on modifying a radiation hazmat suit
用来调节他体内的温度
to regulate his internal temperature
在转移他的时候 阻止他的心脏
to keep his core from raising to the point of detonation
上升到达引爆点
during transport.
你的冷冻枪会是我们的应急措施
Your cold gun would be our backup.
现在肯定是欢乐时光 我算是买♥♥一赠一了
It must be happy hour, and I'm the two-for-one.
你那位冰霜朋友呢
What about your chilly friend?
她不想一起来玩玩吗
She doesn't want in on the fun?
-她走了 -真可惜
- She's gone. - That's too bad.
我给你们24小时的时间
All right, you get me for 24 hours.
-多一分钟都不行 -等等 为什么
- Not a minute more. - Wait, why not?
因为我想让雷做一个遵守承诺的人
Because I thought I'd make Ray an honest man.
就在明天
Tomorrow.
-你要结婚吗 -太兴奋了
- You're getting married? - That's so exciting!
我觉得要是你俩能成
I figured if you two could make it,
-那我们也能 -什么
- so could we. - What?
-不 是我们 -我开玩笑的
- No, we- - I tease.
那么 咱们要把这人送到哪去
So, where are we moving this guy to?
天眼会在新布莱顿有个设施
A.R.G.U.S. has a facility in New Brighton.
高科技 高安保 他在那里应该很安全
High tech, high security-he should be safe there.
战衣还有多久能好
And how long till you're done with the suit?
还剩几个地方
Few more tweaks.
好 我去告诉我爸计划详情
Okay. I'm gonna go call my dad and let him know the plan.
这就是了吗 你搞完了
Is that it? Are you done?
好吧 说实话
Yeah, well, the truth is,
第一顶比较难做出来
the first one was the hard part.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表