剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Where's Kwon now?
他跑出去了 给他吓傻了
He ran out of here scared out of his mind.
他连安保护卫小队都不想等
He wouldn't even wait for a protected escort.
但好消息是
But the good news is,
我找到了受害人之间的联♥系♥
I found a connection between our victims.
四年前 科特·韦弗和蒂姆·权
Four years ago, Kurt Weaver and Tim Kwon
与其他两个程序员在车♥库♥里创建了一个应用
created an app in their garage with two other programmers.
2014年南休斯顿地区经济贡献奖得主
一种名叫基尔戈的流氓软件
Some kind of malware called Kilgore.
然后他们把软件卖♥♥给了一家大型的科技公♥司♥
And then they sold it off to a big tech company.
所以他们就是这么赚钱的
So that's how they made their money.
我见过这人 他之前在这儿
I saw this guy. He was here.
拉姆齐·迪肯 看来我们找到超能力者了
Ramsey Deacon. Looks like we found our meta.
出于某些原因 他在追杀以前的小伙伴
And for some reason he's going after his old partners.
一部科技宅造软件的美剧
就好像《硅谷》的理查德发了疯
It's like "Silicon Valley" if Richard went nuts
要杀掉魔笛手的每一个人
and started killing everyone at Pied Piper.
另一个《硅谷》的主要人物
我感觉他更有无政♥府♥主义者吉尔弗约尔的气质
I feel like he's got more of a anarchist Gilfoyle vibe.
或许更像埃利希
Erlich, maybe.
听着 二位 我很开心你们能对自己
Look, guys, I love that we are so confident
理解坏人心理的能力这么有自信
in our ability to apprehend villains
还能扯这么远 但是别跑题啊
that we can have this debate, but, hi.
-她是谁 -她是希拉·阿娜妮
- What about her? - That's Sheila Agnani.
她现在算是个超厉害的科技大♥师♥了
She's, like, a big deal tech guru now.
迪肯下一个可能就会去杀她了
She could be next on Deacon's list.
我们肯定要去保护她
We'll definitely have to protect her.
对 我爸爸和沃利可以去保护她 对吧
Yeah, well, my dad and Wally can do that, right?
-这就去 -好极了
- I'm on it. - Great.
我继续研究代码
I'll keep working on the code.
-好 -心理治疗的事真对不起
- Sure. - Sorry about therapy.
没事 我告诉芬科尔医生
Oh, it's okay. I told Dr. Finkel
你有工作上有急事
that you had a work emergency.
也算是实话了
True. Kind of.
是 还有 她今天下午的预约取消了
Yeah, and she had a cancellation this afternoon,
所以我们应该去找她
so we should get over there.
可不要迟到啊
Don't wanna be late.
不会 当然
No--yeah.
我们回去吧...
Let's get back in there...
这人简直就是个活生生的电脑病毒啊
This guy is a living computer virus.
-这是个新代码 -看这段
- That's a new one. - Look at this code.
从电梯 到汽车
From the elevator, to the car,
再到炸♥弹♥机器人 这段代码一直在变
to the bomb robot, this code keeps changing...
但我想不通为什么
But I can't figure out why.
好了 我们别忘了这不只是数码病毒
Okay, we have to remember that it's not just digital.
这些代码是生物数字
It's bio-digital.
大多数有机病毒通过变异避免被杀死
Most organic viruses mutate to avoid being killed.
所以如果我们设法创造出数字抗体
So, if we managed to create digital antibodies,
就能阻止这个家伙
then we can shut this guy down.
太棒了
Oh, nice one!
你过来我太高兴了
I'm so glad you're here,
因为我真心 从我的内心深处
'cause I truly, deeply, from the bottom of my heart--
感到很抱歉 但我得取消我们的约会
I am sorry, but I'm gonna have to cancel our date.
如果你要用震波攻击我
If you're gonna vibe blast me,
我能自己选择地点吗
can I at least pick the spot?
没关系 西斯科
It's fine, Cisco.
-我理解 -你理解
- I get it. - You get it?
有什么不能理解的 你得工作 所以...
Yeah, what's not to get? You have to work, so...
我们的约会就取消吧
we will cancel our date.
祝你们好运 希望你们工作顺利
Well, good luck, you guys. I hope it works out.
这个女人太酷了
What a cool chick.
她真的很大度
She took that so well.
她没有
No. No, she didn't.
当一个女人说她理解你
When a girl says she gets it,
她真正的意思是她完全不能理解
what she really means is she doesn't get it at all.
把我搞糊涂了
I'm confused.
别 这很简单
Don't be. Very simple.
我的朋友 你有大♥麻♥烦了
You, my friend, are in so much trouble.
你就是注定要爱上
You just had to fall for the girl
这个穿着黑色连体皮衣的女人
in head-to-toe black leather, didn't you?
我回来了
We're back.
即便对我来说这都算快了
That was quick, even for me.
这是个内部笑话
Inside joke...so, yes.
抛开工作上的急事不说
Work emergency aside,
我隐隐觉得
I have a sneaking suspicion
你不太愿意呆在这里 巴里
that you'd rather be somewhere else, Barry.
不是 不是 我
No, no. I--um...
我想说我们
I mean, we do have a...
工作上确实有件急事需要处理
big work thing that we're dealing with.
很重要的事
It's important.
但这也很重要
Yeah, but so is this.
如果我们不能达成共识的话 巴里
You know, if we're not on the same page, Barry,
会有人死的
people could die.
只是打个比喻
Metaphorically.
别
No. No, no.
别憋着
Don't hold back.
看着爱瑞丝 看着她的眼睛
Turn to Iris, look her in the eyes,
告诉她你想对她说的话
and tell her what you wanted to say.
我不知道
I don't know-- uh, well...
我
I...
我已经为今天早上的事道歉了
I said I was sorry about this morning.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
看着巴里 告诉他
Turn to Barry. Talk to him.
不只是今天早上的事
It's not just this morning, Barry.
你那天没和我商量
You cancelled training
就取消了训练
the other day without asking me.
什么训练
Training?
-游泳 -为了马拉松比赛
- Swimming. - For a marathon.
实际上是铁人三项比赛
It's a...triathlon.
我不觉得取消训练
Anyway, I didn't think cancelling training
是什么大事
was that big of a deal.
但是婚礼安排也是
Yeah, but you made all those wedding plans too
你没有问过我就做了决定
and you didn't consult me.
我想做一个合格的未婚夫
I was trying to be a good fiancé.
我以为大部分新娘都会高兴看到
Yeah, but I'd think most brides would be happy
她们的未婚夫参与到婚礼安排中
that their future spouse cared about helping with the wedding.
这是好事 不是吗
That is a good thing, right?
我不知道 我是说 我觉得
Look, I don't know. I mean, I guess
过去这几天里我们两个之间有点误会
our wires have gotten crossed a few times the last few days,
但我认为还没有上升到危机的程度
but I think that hardly rises to the level of a crisis.
我们两个一起经历了那么多
After everything we've been through together,
我们两个是巴里和爱瑞丝
you and me, we're Barry and Iris.
是模范情侣
We're the gold standard.
-我很爱你 -那你怎么可以离开我
- I am so in love-- - Then how could you leave me?
你离开了我 你丢下我
You left me, Barry. You just left me.
让我自己一个人在那里
Standing there, alone.
你怎么可以那样做
How could you do that?
所有的监听设备就位
All the listening devices are in place.
注意一切动静
Keep your ears open.
必须得保证她的安全
Gotta make sure she's safe.
怎么了 我喜欢朋克音乐
What? I like punk music.
蒂姆 怎么回事
Tim? What the hell, man?
你不能就这样来我家
You can't just come into my house.
因为你不回我电♥话♥ 我真的需要
'Cause you wouldn't return my calls. I really need--
是因为你喜欢我吗 放手吧 蒂姆
Is this about your weird crush? Let it go, Tim.
-我们两个不可能 -希拉 听着
- We are not happening. - Sheila, listen.
迪肯来找我们了
Deacon's coming for us.
他要为我们对他做的事报复我们
He wants payback for what we did to him.
我们对他做什么了
What did we do to him?
科特把我们间的所有联♥系♥都从网上抹去了
Kurt scrubbed any connection between us from the net,
在所有人看来我们都是清白的
so as far as the world's concerned, we're innocent.
但我们不是
But we're not.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表