剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
to punch someone in the face without my powers.
根据肿胀程度判断
Judging by the swelling,
应该是骨折 在第四或第五掌骨处
I'd say you have a fracture on either the fourth or fifth metacarpal.
-你怎么 -我以前经常跌倒
- How-- - I used to fall down a lot.
笨手笨脚
Super klutz.
你恢复自♥由♥后有什么打算
So, what are you gonna do when you're free?
我希望你不会走你的老路
I hope it's not more of what you did to get you in here.
不 相信我
Oh, no, trust me,
我已经受够了这里的囚服
I am so over prison jumpsuits.
橘色怎么穿都潮不起来
Orange is not the new anything.
灰色也是 所以
Neither is gray, neither is gray, so...
所以 然后呢
So, what then?
我也不知道
I don't know.
使用超能力只会伤害到周围的人
Using my powers just hurt those around me.
我的好运是别人的厄运
My good luck just jinxed everyone else.
你是真的关心身边的人
You know, you seem to really care about people--
不像那种会杀人的人
not like the type of person who'd take someone's life.
我没杀那个老师
I didn't kill that teacher.
我不会伤害任何人
I wouldn't take a life.
你要知道 并不是所有的超能力者
You know, not every meta
都会用超能力去伤害别人
uses their powers to hurt people.
有些选择去帮助别人
Some use them to help others,
保护他人
to protect people.
超能力并不能决定我们的本性
Our powers don't decide who we are.
只有我们自己能决定
We do.
拉尔夫
Ralph?
拉尔夫 你在里面吗
Hey, Ralph, you in here?
太亮了
Ick, the light!
刺眼
It burns!
行了 快点 该起床了
All right, come on, time to get up.
不行 我已经死了
I can't, I'm dead.
好吧 我不知道你是怎么回事
Okay, I don't know what's going on with you,
但我敢打赌这和你在酒吧变形的原因
but I'm betting it has something to do with the reason
有一定的关系
you literally fell apart at the bar.
我告诉过西斯科 说教对我没用
I told Cisco that a talk from him's not gonna help.
因此 你来说教
So, a talk from you
也是在白费力气 凯特琳
is not gonna help either, Caitlin.
好吧
Okay.
等我换个人来说
I'll get somebody else.
你好啊 弹性人
Hello, Stretch.
他们现在都叫我伸缩人
They call me a man who elongates now.
他们应该叫你"可悲"
They should call you pathetic.
不就是搞砸了吗 有什么大不了的
So, you screwed up, get over it.
你真是个毒舌妇
You are a mean lady.
我只是在实话实说而已
I am just telling you what you need to hear.
是吗 那等你走了我是不会想你的
Yeah, well, I'm not gonna miss you when you leave.
走
Leave?
你就因为这个伤心的
Is that what this is about?
对啊
Well, yeah.
所有人最终都会离开我
Everybody leaves Ralph Dibny eventually,
规则就是这样的
that's how this whole thing works.
我搞砸一次 他们就抛弃了我
I screw up big time, and, tch, they take off.
这一次 要离开我的
This time, the people who are gonna leave
是我的朋友
are actually my friends.
他们是我长久以来的第一份友谊
They're the first ones that I've had in a really long time.
真是愚蠢
That's stupid.
我本来也没指望你能理解
Yeah, well, I wouldn't expect you to understand,
你绑♥架♥刺伤了身边的朋友
you kidnap and stab all your friends.
对啊 我是失望界的女王
Right, I'm the queen of letting these people down.
但是你知道吗 他们依旧不离不弃
But you know what? They're still here.
不论我如何令他们失望
No matter how much I disappoint them,
他们依旧向我伸出援手
they still show up for me.
我还真是不理解
I don't really understand it,
这可能就是你所谓的友谊吧
but I think that's part of this whole friends thing.
除非你做了比绑♥架♥刺伤他们还要严重的事
So, unless you do something worse than kidnap and stab them,
我觉得你不会被抛弃的
I think you're gonna be just fine.
你真这么认为
You really think so?
对
Yes, I do.
你别说 这些话说得还挺不错的
You know, that actually wasn't a bad pep talk.
下次就该你来说了
Well, it's your turn next time.
当我准备重出黑道的时候
If I ever decide to go full villain again,
你可得给我来个蹩脚的比心之谈
you can give me the lame heart to heart.
超级坏蛋
Full villain?
等会
Wait...
等会
Wait.
我知道该怎么补救了
I know how to fix this.
我得去找个女生聊一个男人的事
I gotta see a girl about a guy.
谢谢你 冰霜奥普拉
Thank you, Frosty Oprah.
马上就好
Presto.
所有人的超能力都恢复了
Everyone's powers work?
是的
Yep.
我能感受到5里之内所有的电器
I can smell all the tech within five miles of here.
谢谢你 巴里 你救了我们
Thank you, Barry, you saved us.
干得不错 伙计
You did good, boy.
还不够好嘛 看来
Not good enough, it seems.
所有人退回到牢房♥
Everyone back inside,
我就饶你们一命
and you'll live to see another day.
我看这里唯一
I think the only one
需要饶命的人是你
who should be worried about surviving right now is you.
这里没有摄像头了
There's no coverage.
没人能看到发生了什么
No one's gonna see what happened here.
就只有这些人在场了 沃夫
It's just you and us, Wolfe.
你们想要复仇
You want revenge?
可以理解
Understandable.
只有一个问题
Just one thing--
如果你们如此渴望复仇
if you're thirsty for vengeance,
不得先从报复闪电侠开始
you might wanna start with The Flash.
巴里·艾伦就是闪电侠
Barry Allen is The Flash--
那个害你们锒铛入狱的人
the same man who put you behind bars
同样会毫不犹豫得将你们再次缉拿归案
and who will, no doubt, recapture you after your escape.
这可能一直以来都是他的计划
That was probably his plan all along...
他说的都是真的
Is all that true?
我要将你粉碎
I'm gonna squash you so quick,
速度之快甚至感受不到疼痛
you won't even know what hit you.
不 不能太快
No, not quick.
让我们好好折磨他
Let's take our time.
闪电侠跪倒在地
The Flash on his knees.
看来正义还是存在的
Suppose there is justice, after all.
把他捏成跳蚤般大小
Let's see how fast he can run
看他还能跑多快
when he's the size of a flea.
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop.
你在干什么 小矮子
What are you doing, runt?
决定自己的本性
Deciding who I am.
你不准伤害他
You're not gonna hurt him.
要么加入我们 要么滚蛋
Join us, or get out of the way.
我们无论如何也要把他带走
Either way, we're taking him.
有运气就试试看
Good luck with that.
警告过你了
Toldja.
把他们射伤
Shoot to wound.
死了就没有价值了
They're no good to me dead.
他们肯定不会死
They most certainly are not.
阿姆内特 你来早了
Amunet, you're early.
而你正如我所猜测的一样
And you are exactly as I suspected,
一个骗子
a liar,
很明显现在的情况不是他能掌控的
who's obviously in way over his head.
但是没关系
But no matter,
我会收拾好你的烂摊子的
I will clean up your mess for you.
男孩们 退开
Step aside, boys.
老娘要大展身手了
Mommy needs to work.
你在开玩笑吗
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表