剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Help a wee fellow take a wee-wee?
-你能不能 -我吗
- Can you... - Me?
我才不要碰他
Well, I'm not touching him.
好吧 我带你去
Fine, I'll take you there,
但你得自己找路出来
but you have to find your own way out.
谢谢
Thank you.
可以直接尿在草丛里
Could've just gone in the bushes.
恶心
Gross.
展大火箭筒让我们不稳定了 对吧
The embiggening bazooka made us unstable, didn't it?
对 不 什么 不是
Yeah--no. What? No!
你为什么要这么说
Wh--why would you say that?
你都表露在你脸上了
I can see it all over your face.
-什么 -你的脸很大
- What? - Your face is huge.
我是在超大屏模式下看你的表情
I'm watching your emotions on IMAX.
好吧 这...
Yeah. Yeah, this--
这事本该是轻松完成的 好吗
this was supposed to be an easy W, all right?
轻松的胜利
An easy victory.
我们只需要抓住伦丁
All we had to do was capture Rundine.
连这个都无法为艾伦做到
Couldn't even do that for Allen.
-好吧 你尽力了 -但我失败了
- Okay, so, you tried. - Yeah, and I failed,
因为我很愚蠢 好吗
because I'm stupid-- --all right?
太愚蠢而帮不了艾伦的朋友
Too stupid to help Allen's friend,
太愚蠢而救不了你们 也无法阻止迪沃
too stupid to fix you, or too stupid to stop DeVoe.
你这是干什么
Ow! Wh--what was that for?
相信我 我要是可以就会给你胳膊一拳
Believe me, I'd punch you in the arm if I could.
我知道你不习惯对付
Look, I know you're not used to going up against
比你聪明的人 比如迪沃
someone you can't outsmart, like DeVoe,
但如果你觉得你太愚蠢
but you really are stupid
那你就真的很愚蠢
if you think you're too stupid.
你要帮巴里 你要让他恢复自♥由♥
You wanna help Barry? You wanna free him?
跳出困住你的框框 解除我们的收缩
Get out of your own way and unshrink us.
你这不是收缩 好吗
You weren't shrunk, all right?
他的超能力不是这个 他的超能力...
That's not how his powers work! His powers...
不只是...
Work by not just...
消除原子之间的空间
removing the space between the atoms,
同时也取出重力粒子
but also taking out the gravity particles
和暗能量
and the dark energy,
所以当他把物体展大时...
so that when he embiggens an object...
他把他获取的能量组合
He's refilling it with the same combination
-充填回去 -是的
- of energy he extracted. - Yes.
哈里 如果你要修复我们
Harry... if you wanna fix us...
我们要把你放回伦丁的射线里
We need to put you back in Rundine's line of fire.
中城气象局
Central City's Weather Services Agency
总是采用尖端的雷达技术
is always on the cutting-edge of radar technology,
所以我非常兴奋地向您展示
which is why I'm so excited to show you the newest addition
我们最新版的静止飞舰
to our stationary airship fleet.
现在 让我们走近看看
Now, let's go take a closer look.
我们还有二十分钟会爆♥炸♥是什么意思
What do you mean we only have 20 minutes until we explode?
其实还有十八分钟
Actually, it's only 18 minutes
你身体的平衡就会完全不稳定
before your equilibrium totally destabilizes.
20分钟内你会爆♥炸♥
You're gonna blow up in under 20 minutes,
除非我们让你再曝露在伦丁的能量冲击波下
unless we re-expose you to Rundine's energy blasts, okay?
脸部识别系统
Okay, so a facial recognition
刚发现他出现在气象局机场
just picked him up at Weather Services Airfield.
他可能想出城
I think he's trying to skip town.
我留在这里设法找出解药
Okay, I'm gonna stay here and try and figure out a cure.
先生你得离开
Hey. Sir, you need to leave.
博物馆已经关闭了
The museum is closing for the day.
我知道
I know.
我只是觉得这个摆在我架子上会很漂亮
I just thought this would look great on my shelf.
红色警报 大家撤离
Red alert! Red alert! Everyone evacuate!
开快点 我们得开快点
Gotta go faster. We gotta go faster.
你想由你来开吗
Do you wanna drive this thing?
有点想 拉蒙 记得
Kinda do. Ramon, remember,
当伦丁试图收缩货车时
when Rundine tries to shrink the van,
你得进入他的冲击波里
you've got to get in the path of his blast.
-明白吗 -收到
- Do you understand? - Copy that.
我们现在前往停机库
We're heading into the hanger now.
各位
Uh, guys?
我觉得他看到我们了
I think he sees us.
你不会再变大了
You're not getting big again.
我去左边 你去右边
I'll go left, you go right!
哈利 从侧面夹击他
Harry, try flanking him.
我们从另一边过来
We're gonna come around the other side.
收到
Copy that.
机动规避 机动规避
Evasive maneuvers! Evasive maneuvers!
我知道 我正在做
I know, I'm doing it.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我们得设法让他冲咱们攻击
We've gotta figure out how to get him to fire at us.
弃机
Abort!
-我们掉的太快了 -想想你怎么轻一点
- We're falling too fast. - Think light thoughts.
我在想你怎么差点害死我们
I'm thinking how you nearly got us killed.
想想怎么轻一点
Think lighter!
斯♥诺♥ 告诉我你好了
Snow, tell me you got something.
解药还没好
The cure is not done yet.
还有一分钟他们就核爆♥炸♥了
Only one minute till the boys go nuclear.
-我不要爆♥炸♥ -我们怎么做
- I don't want to explode. - What do we do?
启动备用计划
We go to plan B.
我要把你收缩到亚原子水平 小子
I'm gonna shrink you down to the subatomic level, boy.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
你有本事来试试看啊
I'd like to see you try.
我又变大了
I'm big again!
我又变大了
I'm big again!
提醒我别再跑进去
Remind me to never again breach into
哈里发臭的口袋
any of Harry's stankin' ass pockets!
再次抱歉我踩了你
Hey. Sorry again about stepping on you.
你帮我省了去找脊椎按♥摩♥师的麻烦
Hey, you saved me a trip to the chiropractor.
我想是的
Yeah, I guess so.
你做到了
You did it.
我想我做到了
Yeah, I guess I did.
你有权保持缄默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say can and will be used
将作为呈堂证供
against you in a court of law.
你有权找律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师 将提供一名给你
If you cannot afford one, one will be provided for you.
双手放在身后
Hands behind your back.
伦丁
Rundine...
十五年前
15 years ago,
你有抢劫水星实验室仓库吗
did you rob a Mercury Labs warehouse?
现在对我们供认
Give us your confession now,
我保证地检官会跟你谈协议
and I guarantee the D.A. will cut you a deal.
水星实验室
Mercury Labs...
是拉切特被错认的那个案子
that's the one that Ratchet got fingered for.
那家伙被捕时我笑开怀了
I laughed so hard when that guy got arrested.
你想要供认[忏悔]
You want a confession?
找牧师吧
Find a priest.
我宁愿堕落
I'd rather rot.
好吧 谢谢
Yeah, all right. Thanks.
乔 稍等一下 好吗
Hey, Joe, just hold on a second, all right?
不是好消息吧
Ain't good news, is it?
伦丁不供认
Rundine won't confess.
我的朋友尽了一切努力
My friends tried everything,
地检官给了她能给的所有协议 但...
I mean, the--the D.A. offered every deal she could, but--
我很抱歉 老兄
I'm so sorry, man.
这里的事你说的都没错
Look, you were right about everything in here.
我向你保证了...
You know, I-I made you a promise and...
我却让你失望
I let you down.
该死的笨蛋
You damn idiot.
你没有让我失望
You did not let me down.
我忘记了希望的感觉
I forgot what hope felt like.
这不是坏事
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表